Hayleys.world

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confirmed that they she has split with the girls dad.... I really like Hayley and despite clearly having money etc she is so down to earth.

Reactions: 6
We live close to each other and she’s lovely in real life. Feel really sorry for her but she’s successful & beautiful so I’m sure she’ll bounce back 💪🏽

Reactions: 3
Actually very sad for them, silly I know as I don’t know them personally!

Had no idea it was 6 months

Reactions: 1
Love Hayley not sure why people seem bothered that she seems to be privileged. So what , shes definately no show off , she’s real she loves her girls and she’s willing to share her whole life and be honest about it ! Love her for that

Reactions: 5
Love Hayley not sure why people seem bothered that she seems to be privileged. So what , shes definately no show off , she’s real she loves her girls and she’s willing to share her whole life and be honest about it ! Love her for that
I don’t think anyone is bothered, a few have said although she has a privileged life she is really down to earth, humble, doesn’t show off etc

Reactions: 2
Also a fan. She is absolutely lovely, always replies to DMS and in now way a show off. Now sure why people keep mentioning money as they have both worked hard for what they have. You get out of life what you put in. 🤷

Reactions: 3
Anyone noticed that lately she’s cooking for two rather than her usual cook for one and the other portion is leftovers?... Happy for her if she has started a new relationship 🙂

I've followed her for a long time but can't say I've noticed. Her new house is lush tho (more me, than the new build previously), and as per her recipes are back to being amazing!! I need to try those creamy garlic mushrooms 😍😍 She needs to stick to it and bring out a recipe book like 2 Chubby Cubs!!

It’s refreshing to see a thread where people aren’t just being absolutely horrible !! Love Hayley and defo going to try give hunters chicken sausages she did on her story (yesterday I think?)

Reactions: 6