Hayleys.world

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped doing slimming world about 2 years ago and Hayley is one of the only people I followed from back then that I still do, she is lovely! She is so down to earth and her girls are gorgeous. Wondered if she's seeing someone too recently but respect to her for keeping some things private !

Reactions: 1
I like Hayley, but I’m so nosy and want to know why she’s constantly cooking for 3 or 4 people (lockdown)!? She always says that usually the kids eat separately because they are fussy, and ok maaaybe she batch cooks and freezes but she’s cooking fresh every day so she must have a big stock by now!

i think she’s living with someone and keeping it quiet.

To be fair she said last week this serves 2, then shown her having 1 portion and the girls sharing the other. I don't think she's hiding anything, she's said she's lonely that's why she's had the dog to stay with her.

Reactions: 7
I think she is such a good cook and a lovely mum xx
I admit, I've done a few of her recipes - the beef strogonoff is lovely, as is the spicy tomato risotto (we do this one regularly now!). I'm tempted by the shredded beef next...

I absolutely love Hayley, I think she’s really genuine and honest. The food ideas she shares are brilliant too as I’m the most un-creative chef you’ll ever meet! I just hate scrolling through all the re-posts on her stories, but otherwise I think she’s brill 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I absolutely love Hayley, I think she’s really genuine and honest. The food ideas she shares are brilliant too as I’m the most un-creative chef you’ll ever meet! I just hate scrolling through all the re-posts on her stories, but otherwise I think she’s brill 💕
agreed the reposts are very annoying but i do like her, think she’s great!

Liking the tomato risotto- never cooked risotto before but not it's a staple meal for us. Also did the chicken parmigiana but serve with roasted potatoes and veg or chips and coleslaw- again another firm favourite

Liking the tomato risotto- never cooked risotto before but not it's a staple meal for us. Also did the chicken parmigiana but serve with roasted potatoes and veg or chips and coleslaw- again another firm favourite
I done the chicken and bacon pasta salad, so simple but honestly it was the best, even my partner keep going on about it and he is so fussy 😩😂

She's lovely. Aways replies to messages. Actually works for a living instead of trying to rip people off!

She's lovely. Aways replies to messages. Actually works for a living instead of trying to rip people off!
Yep, she has a huge following but doesn’t get carried away, She still posts genuine content that her followers want to see, it’s a shame other influencers don’t follow suit.

Reactions: 8
I used to really like Hayley but recently I’ve noticed how she uses recipes from Pinterest and is passing them off as her own recipes. Find that really cheeky if I’m honest.

Reactions: 6
Wow that is a cheek!
🤣🤣🤣🤣 and you've only just realised this?? i said this on another thread and got shot down. Hayley just wants a cook book and is doing everything she can to get one she even tracked down a or compsny to take her on. Everyone says she is so lovely not for me there is something about her that doesn't add up can't put my finger on it but really starting to see anither side to her lately especially when she drops the shy girl act.

Reactions: 8
I really like Hayley and hope she does well but I’ve never really got the cookbook thing, the recipes don’t seem particularly revolutionary