Hayleys.world

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she a lumispa selling hun? I had a look at her and it came across that way and then I say her using lumi stuff 😩🤢😂
Yes that’s her. To be fair Iv not long followed her and don’t know how I feel about her minus the lumi shite but couldn’t believe when I looked at the tag of him and see Hayley’s 2 daughters on there I was like woah

Reactions: 1
Ah she’s so much better than him. I love Hayley, she’s deserves true happiness ❤

Reactions: 2
Ugh she’s now selling Lumi. She’s gone down in my estimations.

Reactions: 15
Her sweet and clothing business must not be doing well. Unfollowed now she’s trying to sell this shite

Reactions: 7
It’s such a shame as she does come across as one of the more genuine ones.

I don’t think her businesses do that well; Love Her Style got struck off at companies house for not filing accounts. The sweets she sells are also ridiculously expensive.

Reactions: 1
She’s getting unfollowed now she’s selling the lumi . I’m surprised she’s selling out very disappointing

I knew she had started shilling the lumi! She posted about it very briefly about a month ago. Very quickly took the post down and made me doubt myself 😂 sooo disappointing to see her join an mlm, unfollowed her just now

Disappointed in her shilling that Lumi shyte.

The ex looks like a chud! Those teeth! New gf seems standard TOWIE botoxed airhead type.

Reactions: 5
Ahh ffs not another lumi spa hun. Wonder if her ex’s new girlfriend signed her up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she seems desperate to make as much money as possible. I get she wants to provide for her family but surely it’s better to focus on one area rather than a load of random businesses

Who would want to buy a lipstick that’s just been mass produced in China anyway
I also think there is no room on the market for random instagrammers to be bringing out their own make up line. It would probably be more expensive than Mac and Charlotte T too 🥱😂

I’ve followed Hayley for many years. Immediate unfollow now she is selling that lumi shite.
Honestly what makes people think everyone wants to see this crap off multiple people.

Reactions: 8