Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annaki

Although she does seem like a nice girl, and you can’t knock her for her business sense, but some of the recipes in the book….

I mean cutting a banana in half and popping it in the air fryer and serving with a scoop of ice cream….seriously!?! People are buying a cook book and paying an online subscription for this!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
I’ve ordered sweets from her twice now (second time was benefit of the doubt) both times she hadn’t closed the bag properly so all the sweets fell out in the box and went stale. So overpriced and lazy packing.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Mancnet

VIP Member
I can’t imagine many people will subscribe. Her recipes are hardly ground breaking. I used to really like her but she’d sell her soul for a few quid now

Reactions: 9

Faye89

I’ve followed Hayley for many years. Immediate unfollow now she is selling that lumi shite.
Honestly what makes people think everyone wants to see this crap off multiple people.

Reactions: 8
Wow that is a cheek!
🤣🤣🤣🤣 and you've only just realised this?? i said this on another thread and got shot down. Hayley just wants a cook book and is doing everything she can to get one she even tracked down a or compsny to take her on. Everyone says she is so lovely not for me there is something about her that doesn't add up can't put my finger on it but really starting to see anither side to her lately especially when she drops the shy girl act.

bowtiesarecool

Chatty Member
Yep that’s over £3k a month for telling someone how to cook spaghetti Bol 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄
No wonder she's been able to renovate the new house so nicely... :rolleyes: Half of her recipes are rehashed from other sites/pages too.

I might start one... Although I fear my "chuck it all in and hope for the best" approach may not suit all 🤣🤣

• Haha

truffletrot

VIP Member
I really don’t get the sweets business. For 1KG of sweets you have to spend £12 and then £3 shipping so it’s £15. You can get sweets cheap as anything in every supermarket, It would be Max £5.

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
She's lovely. Aways replies to messages. Actually works for a living instead of trying to rip people off!
Yep, she has a huge following but doesn’t get carried away, She still posts genuine content that her followers want to see, it’s a shame other influencers don’t follow suit.

truffletrot

VIP Member
The sunglasses she was flouting last week for £17 and I liked, so I went on AliExpress and got myself a pair for about £2 😀🕺 theyve already arrived too.

• Haha
She’s at 300 Patrons now so £900 a month, decent amount on top of her Clothing company and Sweet biz.
The girls Dad is absolutely loaded aswell so the maintenance he will pay will be more than most people earn a month. He drives round Wakefield in his bright orange Mcclaren and bright white fake teeth it’s very laughable. He has a new girlfriend now who seems an absolute fruitloop, always crying on her stories and moaning about life. Don’t think she’s ever worked a day in her life and spends money like water. Least Hayley is a genuine person and hard worker!
What will all these people do if Instagram shutdown or just wasn’t fashionable anymore! They would have nothing else, quite scary.

Reactions: 7
I knew she had started shilling the lumi! She posted about it very briefly about a month ago. Very quickly took the post down and made me doubt myself 😂 sooo disappointing to see her join an mlm, unfollowed her just now

She’s getting unfollowed now she’s selling the lumi . I’m surprised she’s selling out very disappointing

Curly

VIP Member
Her sweet and clothing business must not be doing well. Unfollowed now she’s trying to sell this shite

Mancnet

VIP Member
She bought a previous property and then quickly sold it on. Also her clothes company was dissolved as she didn’t file accounts but she just set another up. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was a bit dodgy when it comes to finances

To be fair she said last week this serves 2, then shown her having 1 portion and the girls sharing the other. I don't think she's hiding anything, she's said she's lonely that's why she's had the dog to stay with her.