Hayleys.world

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like her, but I suspect her recipes are mostly taken from bbcgoodfood and Pinterest, which was fine until she started going on about a book. It’s a bit disrespectful to her followers to make them pay for a book of recipes when she could just share the link to the online recipe she used. 😂

Reactions: 6
I’m always surprised that her ‘recipes’ even need to be a recipe as it’s mostly just really basic stuff. I mean tonight she did a step by step for pesto pasta?!

Reactions: 1
I used to really like her, but I suspect her recipes are mostly taken from bbcgoodfood and Pinterest, which was fine until she started going on about a book. It’s a bit disrespectful to her followers to make them pay for a book of recipes when she could just share the link to the online recipe she used. 😂
She 100% does, you can google most of her recipes and you’ll find literally the exact ones online for the most part, she also copies Justjessfood a lot.

Reactions: 3
I’m still a bit cheesed off about the time I recreated her cannelloni lasagne recipe. She did a step by step of all the mundane steps like ‘fry onion’ and then completely glossed over how the hell your meant to stuff the cannelloni. I had to look it up on YouTube and it was a whole ordeal. You basically need a piping bag. My cannelloni lasagne ended up with the stuffing on the outside, still did taste good though!

• Haha
According to Companies House it dissolved on 5th June 2018 😳 But I'm sure it's been trading after that.
They dissolved the limited company as I think her ex was also a director. Looks like she's now just operating as a sole trader so no requirement to file accounts with companies house.

Reactions: 1
Had to find this thread as I follow a woman called Heidi on Instagram who was gushing about her new man and it turns out he is the father to Hayley’s children from what I can see on Instagram. What a small world. Was it ever mentioned why they split up?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Had to find this thread as I follow a woman called Heidi on Instagram who was gushing about her new man and it turns out he is the father to Hayley’s children from what I can see on Instagram. What a small world. Was it ever mentioned why they split up?
Is her account public - ie can we have a nose? lol

I just had a nose on his page and well it’s fair to say Hayley is well rid. The cringe level is up there 🤮

Is she a lumispa selling hun? I had a look at her and it came across that way and then I say her using lumi stuff 😩🤢😂