Hayleys.world

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Hayley but I hate where this is going... the company she keeps and the type of business she’s aspiring to is a worry. Rosh, Princess planning, Harry Prickard. Yuck!

Reactions: 2
I really like Hayley and hope she does well but I’ve never really got the cookbook thing, the recipes don’t seem particularly revolutionary
Agreed. I think her recipes are pretty basic and you don’t really need a cook Book for them. I think most people can make a basic tomato pasta sauce and put some chicken on top really?

I do like Hayley but I’m finding her a bit much these days, she seems to want to do everything. An online sweet store, clothes store plus a cook book? That’s a lot of work! I mean okay good for her if she wants to do that, but it does seem a lot of things for one person to do? Surely it would be easier to pick a lane and stick to it rather than want to do everything.

Reactions: 4
🤣🤣🤣🤣 and you've only just realised this?? i said this on another thread and got shot down. Hayley just wants a cook book and is doing everything she can to get one she even tracked down a or compsny to take her on. Everyone says she is so lovely not for me there is something about her that doesn't add up can't put my finger on it but really starting to see anither side to her lately especially when she drops the shy girl act.
For anyone who follows 'simplysteffe' on IG, on her stories it suggests that Hayley has accused her of posting this message. Feel sorry for her if it wasn't her who did it.

• Wow
For anyone who follows 'simplysteffe' on IG, on her stories it suggests that Hayley has accused her of posting this message. Feel sorry for her if it wasn't her who did it.
I tried to follow her but she’s private! What did she post? It’s a bit of a big assumption really isn’t it, how can she tell that.

I tried to follow her but she’s private! What did she post? It’s a bit of a big assumption really isn’t it, how can she tell that.
It was a screenshot of her saying outright that it was Steffe and why would she do that. Like you say, quite an assumption

Reactions: 1
Hayley is a bully for what she has done to steff. who uses slimming world recipes like they are her own. So since you visit here so often hayley, hi! Why don't you actually create something yourself. Steff has talent what do you have? Sell crappy chinese clothes, regurgitate recipes and rip them for your own, and now the sweets?! You’re not making them so how is it a dream?! Sam should have left you as the ‘common sales’ girl (her own words) then you wouldn’t be in ur inflated head position now

Reactions: 5
I think she’s lovely and comes across down to earth. I don’t think she has ever claimed the recipes are her own, so what if she gets inspo from Pinterest, think you’re scraping the barrel with that one at things to be annoyed about. She has always said that she doesn’t take food to seriously now and just wants to enjoy cooking.

Reactions: 3
Screenshot pleaseeeeee!!! She’s private we can’t see :(

I think she’s lovely and comes across down to earth. I don’t think she has ever claimed the recipes are her own, so what if she gets inspo from Pinterest, think you’re scraping the barrel with that one at things to be annoyed about. She has always said that she doesn’t take food to seriously now and just wants to enjoy cooking.
She does. She always says ‘my recipes.’ I liked her and didnt give two shits she was ripping off other peoples recipes and making a book out of them until she did what she did to steff

She does. She always says ‘my recipes.’ I liked her and didnt give two shits she was ripping off other peoples recipes and making a book out of them until she did what she did to steff
Christ, I hope you condemned Jamie Oliver this much when he did his Italian cookbook seeing that he isn’t italian and therefore ripping off Italian folk. They are just recipes, no one owns them.

Don’t really care who ‘owns’ them tbh, loads of people do this, pinch of nom for example. For me there’s a difference between posting them on Instagram which I like seeing and then trying to make money from it. I wouldn’t buy a recipe book

IMO it’s wrong to pass someone else’s recipe off as your own. She should credit where the recipe is from if she didn’t develop it herself.

And in regards to Jamie Oliver and Italians.. wtf 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 5
IMO it’s wrong to pass someone else’s recipe off as your own. She should credit where the recipe is from if she didn’t develop it herself.

And in regards to Jamie Oliver and Italians.. wtf 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈
Well it’s the same principle is it not, he’s profiting off a bunch of recipes that he did not create. This is so stupid, you’re all really scraping with the barrel with this one 😂

I dunno, Jamie Oliver was pretty clear with his Italian book about how he was inspired by the nonnas in Italy, they were on his tv show 🤷🏻‍♀️ Plus he’s a chef

I love Jamie Oliver 😁 I know lots of people don’t lol

I dunno, Jamie Oliver was pretty clear with his Italian book about how he was inspired by the nonnas in Italy, they were on his tv show 🤷🏻‍♀️ Plus he’s a chef

I love Jamie Oliver 😁 I know lots of people don’t lol
Exactly- not only has he made it clear he has taken inspiration nonnas across Italy, he has made numerous tv shows of him travelling round Italy, learning from the best, so I wouldn’t compare him to Hayleys.world from Instagram.

Pinching recipes off Pinterest is bloody cheeky if she passes them off as her own. She has so many followers so she should make the effort to develop her own recipes 🤷

I don’t dislike Hayley, she just needs to credit people for the recipes she posts.

I've done a few of her recipes, I like them. Didn't realise they were nicked from Pinterest though, dont go on there.

I'm guessing she's looking at going down the influencer route given she's now signed to an agent. Loads of ads incoming I would imagine.

Well it’s the same principle is it not, he’s profiting off a bunch of recipes that he did not create. This is so stupid, you’re all really scraping with the barrel with this one 😂
If you love her so much why you on this thread?
Look what she did to steff was tit. Your pointless point on Jamie oliver is flawed because he is a trained chef making money by actually having knowledge of something. Not selling clothes, sweets recipes etc etc. She shouldn’t have done what she did to steff especially knowing how fragile that girl is.
i guess im just a hard working girl with a proper job so find it difficult to stop scraping the barrel asyou keep saying. We get it you like Hayley. I didnt mean to upset you so about the recipes but you shouldnt take credit for someone elses work let alone ‘write’ a recipe book and make money on it

Look what she did to steff was tit. Your pointless point on Jamie oliver is flawed because he is a trained chef making money by actually having knowledge of something. Not selling clothes, sweets recipes etc etc. She shouldn’t have done what she did to steff especially knowing how fragile that girl is.
i guess im just a hard working girl with a proper job so find it difficult to stop scraping the barrel asyou keep saying. We get it you like Hayley. I didnt mean to upset you so about the recipes but you shouldnt take credit for someone elses work let alone ‘write’ a recipe book and make money on it
Well last time I checked, this was a rave thread?
And likewise we get it you feel bad for Steff, whoever she is.
But whatever, we don’t agree on how she markets herself or her recipes. Maybe you should just unfollow her and you won’t be so hung up about it.

Glad I didn’t have to say it!