Hayley Hall @hayleyhall_uk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot bear that posing she does with the shoulder and the girlish look it is weird on a woman in her 30s

Reactions: 3
So glad I found this thread! I had to unfollow her a couple of months ago because I couldn’t bear all of the gifts she was sent. What a freeloader! You have frontline staff caring for people, risking their own health and their family’s and she greedily accepts gifts she doesn’t need. Banging on about pairing Primark with designer very expensive bags. She could have done a giveaway to a more worthy person. Then the thing that made me unfollow, she showed a load of free chocolate she’d got at Lidl as they were giving away their unsold Easter chocs to customers.
Did she fill her bag then take it to a food bank or a school? No she took it home and scoffed it! So grabby for the freebies and very stuck up! She strikes me as boring as hell too 😬

Reactions: 5
I met her at an event once and she thought she was the absolute dogs bollocks. She just came across as a self absorbed idiot tbh.

I met her at an event once and she thought she was the absolute dogs bollocks. She just came across as a self absorbed idiot tbh.
i mentioned earlier in the thread i’ve met her through a friend, I got the same impression.

Screenshot_20200701_213425.jpg

Seriously what a freaking tacky pig you have to be to have a full tea like drink and eat while you have a bath. I mean nothing wrong with a glass of wine or a tea but this, imagine the crumbles in the water 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 4
i mentioned earlier in the thread i’ve met her through a friend, I got the same impression.
I have worked with her for around 7 years. Can confirm she is completely up her own ass and a pain to work with

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Ooo spill
Back when she was doing LBQ she was really successful, but she was acting like she'd reinvented the wheel by doing what thousands of other people were doing. She had very steep rates and she was only interested in working with any brand that would make her money. I've not had a single person ask me to get Hayley hall on board since she rebranded so I couldn't tell you if she managed to find her way down from thatt high horse; or if she's still up there but I always found her to be very rude and very full of her own self importance.

Reactions: 2
Thats so interesting to hear. You can tell she has struggled since changing from LBQ to HayleyHall. I find her content to be quite dated now. Her Youtube is struggling and her Instagram doesn't have many followers for someone who has been doing this for so long. Even on Insta-Stories when she receives pr, the way she speaks about products is more speaking 'at you' rather than being engaging with the follower. Its like she wants to lecture you, turns me right off and certainly doesn't make me want to buy. She's not very likeable which is a shame as she is one who hasn't bought her following like some did.

We really need an eye rolling like emoji.

Get a grip. Its a cookie for a dog.

Gosh I still can't believe that brands like Jo Malone keep her on the pr list, she actually put me off to use anything she shows, is disgusting the amount of junk food she order online and shows on her stories and then moan about life, never working out or doing something productive huh?

I saw it and was freaking pathetic, I'm up for doing a wee celebration at home or making a cake as a special treat for the doggie but a birthday party? In middle of a pandemia, and why the hell would you give a card to your dog?? She is is really sad!

Reactions: 4
I'm still annoyed at a story she did saying she took the dog for a short walk instead of a long one as he has to get used to them as she'll be working full time again soon.

Does she have a job? Even if she does that's no excuse. When I worked full time in an office I used to get up and 5am and walk the dog for an hour before work everyday. Lazy witch. Also, why get a hyperactive breed like a springer if you can't walk them lots?

The dog would far prefer long walks to a bloody birthday party!

I'm still annoyed at a story she did saying she took the dog for a short walk instead of a long one as he has to get used to them as she'll be working full time again soon.

Does she have a job? Even if she does that's no excuse. When I worked full time in an office I used to get up and 5am and walk the dog for an hour before work everyday. Lazy witch. Also, why get a hyperactive breed like a springer if you can't walk them lots?

The dog would far prefer long walks to a bloody birthday party!
Full time job my ass, "blogging" from her house is what she calls work, if she didn't have the dummie she married then she would really need to work. Agree about that breed needing long walk like it could actually ruon the mental health of the dog just like collies but noticed that some people got that breed influenced by Fleurdeforce, I hate when a breed becomes trendy instead of promoting adoption

Full time job my ass, "blogging" from her house is what she calls work, if she didn't have the dummie she married then she would really need to work. Agree about that breed needing long walk like it could actually ruon the mental health of the dog just like collies but noticed that some people got that breed influenced by Fleurdeforce, I hate when a breed becomes trendy instead of promoting adoption
Agreed - what the hell does she do all day. She just posted this... FFS she is the poster girl for lazy.

Attachments

Reactions: 1