Hayley Hall @hayleyhall_uk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it her space - it’s actually everybody’s space and because you don’t actually do much work you have time to use it every day. Now others are home they also can use it. You do not own the path... entitled much!
Wow so entitled. People are at home now Hayley, you might have seen something about that on the news. And funnily enough, other people have the same rights to fresh air as you! Who would have thought eh? How rude of them not to check your schedule to see when you wanted some private alone time in a public space. So rude!

What a head.

Reactions: 3
Followed her a few years ago and wow. The rudest most entitled person I have EVER followed in social media. I think she is deeply insecure and that comes out in hostility/arrogance. She is not a 16 and I do not understand her refusal to acknowledge that.

She is nothing but a c#&nt, no chance in hell she is size 16 one of my besties is plus she is not really tall but far slimmer than her. not up for body shaming but Hayley is the right definition of a lazy fat ass moaning and selfish cow living a parallel reality and still have the nerve to accuse others of being rude or mean, seriously girl are these people walking on your private property? Erm no looks like a PUBLIC PLACE. She is good "friends"with another narcissistic walking ad "blogger" Chloe from Lady Writes both are awful

Reactions: 5
What pisses me off the most is that these wannabe influencers are actually begging to companies for these ads and then beg to their followers to watch them because "this is how I pay my bills" no girl if you are really an influencer or proper marketer you dont need to beg to brands or literally ask people to watch them, try with getting a real job!

Reactions: 2
What pisses me off the most is that these wannabe influencers are actually begging to companies for these ads and then beg to their followers to watch them because "this is how I pay my bills" no girl if you are really an influencer or proper marketer you dont need to beg to brands or literally ask people to watch them, try with getting a real job!
Yes!

"Please go and give my new post some love"

duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 1
omg I'm so happy I found this thread! This annoying women keeps popping up on my Insta with hashtag size 16, size 16 style. Get to duck you're a size 16. She's a 22 or I'm a lemon. Why bleeping lie.

No way in hell is size 16, like 16 is curvy and she is definitely not curvy but obese I would even there to say size 25, and not going to lose any weight if she keep ordering online or receiving freebies of brownies, donuts and other pastries like almost every freaking day. Also she is classic idiot that walk her dogs without a leash and make them confront swans, last year near where I live a dog attacked a swan for something like that. So full of herself

Reactions: 1
I can’t imagine she makes that much money doing what she does. She doesn’t have that many paid partnerships
That's why ahe was ao desperate to get married with that amount of followers the few paid ad she might get pays very little.

Just came across this thread and so glad I'm not alone thinking she is a 'know it all'. She refers to herself as an expert all the time, who does that?! 🤷‍♀️ I think she is very jealous of some of the influencers that have come along, gained a lot more subs/followers and landed huge brand deals. I get that it must be frustrating but she always comes across as so up herself that it puts her audience off. She isn't relatable at all. She is just rude. Why would you bother to follow someone who is so up themselves. I doubt she is making much money, I see her youtube is a flop too. I liked her once as I thought she was more honest and normal than the likes of inthefrow types, but over the years its like she has become bitter, and it shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think she has a real chip on her shoulder about the blogging world. Yes she was there from the start but she has not taken off like the other originals. Sadly I think that may be because of her size which is clearly unfair but I also think that it is also because she does not own her proper size. Essentially she is a plus sized blogger and she should post on that basis,. She last saw a size 16 some years ago I fear.

I think she has a real chip on her shoulder about the blogging world. Yes she was there from the start but she has not taken off like the other originals. Sadly I think that may be because of her size which is clearly unfair but I also think that it is also because she does not own her proper size. Essentially she is a plus sized blogger and she should post on that basis,. She last saw a size 16 some years ago I fear.
Being plus size wouldn't stop anyone actually there are many who actually are using that card to get followers and so brands get to want to work with them, look at Callie Thorpe she is twice the size of Hailey also with the same ego issues, and she even get deals with Nike for showing up sporty outfits.. Terrible idea by the brand but she cashed well for that. Hailey had the possibilities but is lazy, her blog is corny but also showing up pictures and mentioning products but no actual contect about them.

Reactions: 2