Hayley Hall @hayleyhall_uk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way she is a size 16. I am around the same size as her, 5ft 1 and size 22. It makes me so mad that she’s considered a plus size, curve fashion blogger and influencer. She clearly has issues with what size she is but why not just say? She’s already considered herself plus size. I wouldn’t say size 16 is plus size either! I used to be a lot slimmer and have bigger chest and was in size 16 then. No way would I have considered myself plus size.

Reactions: 3
This may be true. But what is also true is that the world moves on, new things overtake old things (just look at how badly traditional print media is doing now, regional and national titles laying off staff and a move to more flexible digital content) and you've either got to adapt to stay ahead of the curve/keep up, or you cease to be relevant. Yes the original bloggers might have laid the groundwork, but as any real journalist who has worked on a newspaper will tell you: times change and so does what people want. Move with the times Hayley.

Reactions: 2
Why does she insist on using a filter that makes her look plastic in all her media. I would love to see what she really looks like. Plus this cutesy way she has of filming irritates the hell out of me... she is a woman in her thirties for Christ sake not a teenager.

She’s a friend of a friend and I have had the displeasure of meeting her a few times and she is a stuck up cow! Really thinks she is something special cause she has a few followers on instagram, i didn’t actually know who she was when I met her and everyone was talking about ‘influencers’ and I said something along the lines of anyone can get 20k followers now really and I think that rubbed her the wrong way :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
The thing that annoys me most about Hayley is that she tags ever photo with #size16style. Every single photo. And no, I am not trying to fatshame, would never do that, BUT SHE IS CLEARLY NOT A SIZE 16. OWN YOUR SIZE AND STOP TRYING TO DENY IT, HAYLEY.
Why does Hayley always look a bit like a wax work. I am a bit dim where Instagram filters are concerned. Does anyone think she uses them? She does not have one line on her face.....
Why does Hayley always look a bit like a wax work. I am a bit dim where Instagram filters are concerned. Does anyone think she uses them? She does not have one line on her face.....
I have seen her in real life at an event. She says she has used an spf on her face for years. She really does have good skin in real life!

Why does she insist on using a filter that makes her look plastic in all her media. I would love to see what she really looks like. Plus this cutesy way she has of filming irritates the hell out of me... she is a woman in her thirties for Christ sake not a teenager.
I have seen her at an event she said she has used a sun filter for years on her face. She really does have good skin in real life!

Last edited:
I have seen her in real life at an event. She says she has used an spf on her face for years. She really does have good skin in real life!

I have seen her at an event she said she has used a sun filter for years on her face. She really does have good skin in real life!
I am sorry but she may have good skin, but that is a filter. It is more evident when she post pictures of her and her husband and he too has amazing skin and I doubt he has been using SPF for years.

Just seen this on her IG stories. At 5ft4 she is defo not a size 16. Sad that she champions herself as a plus-size fashion and style blogger but then lies about her size. Not fat shaming her at all but could it be that she feels uncomfortable admitting her true size herself? I just don't get it, especially when it's in her bio as part of her USP.

Attachments

Just seen this on her IG stories. At 5ft4 she is defo not a size 16. Sad that she champions herself as a plus-size fashion and style blogger but then lies about her size. Not fat shaming her at all but could it be that she feels uncomfortable admitting her true size herself? I just don't get it, especially when it's in her bio as part of her USP.
Totally agree. I think if someone was buying clothes on her recommendation and they were the same size as her and therefore bought a size 16 I think they would be peed off. I don't understand why she does not won it as as you say it is part of her USP.

Reactions: 1
Another saying she's definitely not a size 16! Maybe in smock dresses, but look at her in jeans! More like size 20! Own it and rock it but don't lie, we have eyes!

Literally couldn't give a duck what size you are, but I do give a duck about lying. I'm the same height and I'd say size, if not smaller than Hayley, and there's no way she's a size 16. More like 18-22. I wear some size 16s but they're big 16s (smock style for example). Doesn't mean I'm a size 16. I wish she'd stop lying to herself and her followers, she'd get a lot more respect.
Screenshot_20191101-122910~2.png

Last edited:
Is there anything this woman won't do an #ad for?! Every story is an ad! I can't stand it! bleeping toothpicks today!

I know everyone has to make a living, but all the #ads during this time leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Reactions: 1