Have you ever known someone who turned out to be a murderer?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friends sister killed a girl her age because she wanted to know what it felt like 😧 she didn’t even really try to cover it up. As far as I know she’s still in prison (this was over ten years ago)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
No, surprisingly given the estate I come from. But my dad worked with a man (also from the estate) after he'd been released after serving time for killing his girlfriend when he was a teenager. He's a family man now. Claims he can't really remember anything about what happened. She was making fun of him and he picked up a brick and battered her with it.

My dad used to pick him up in the mornings and would forget sometimes 😳 so said murderer would ring the house and I'd usually answer.

Oh, just remembered there was a lad from the year below me who got done for manslaughter not long after leaving school. He and an older guy, who was the ringleader, drowned a guy in the bath. Drink and drug related I think. He continued to be in trouble after being released and is dead now.

I'm fascinated by murder and I was thinking of setting up a thread to discuss the trials I follow/Facebook stalking I do 😂 Would anyone be interested?

• Heart
Reactions: 49
No, surprisingly given the estate I come from. But my dad worked with a man (also from the estate) after he'd been released after serving time for killing his girlfriend when he was a teenager. He's a family man now. Claims he can't really remember anything about what happened. She was making fun of him and he picked up a brick and battered her with it.

My dad used to pick him up in the mornings and would forget sometimes 😳 so said murderer would ring the house and I'd usually answer.

Oh, just remembered there was a lad from the year below me who got done for manslaughter not long after leaving school. He and an older guy, who was the ringleader, drowned a guy in the bath. Drink and drug related I think. He continued to be in trouble after being released and is dead now.

I'm fascinated by murder and I was thinking of setting up a thread to discuss the trials I follow/Facebook stalking I do 😂 Would anyone be interested?
That'd be super interesting!

Reactions: 12
Yes - a boy in my class murdered his girlfriend, pled insanity and is now out and about :oops:

He was always a bit odd, and very jittery but I wasn't every too friendly so can't really say anything else

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Seconded.

I can't contribute murders to this thread but I was tutored by an ex teacher who was convicted of raping his niece (she was a minor at the time and I think the abuse happened over a few years) and inappropriate conduct with minors.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I used to go to school with twins, they were really odd even as kids. Found out years later that they got sent down for stealing from then murdering their own nan 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 10
One of the guys I went to school with (5 years ago now) got charged with murder after confronting and killing a man who abused/raped his girlfriend - there was a huge uproar at the time as the guys defence was he didn't go to kill but to confront and things spiralled, the rapist fell and hit his head on the edge of a wall or something when the guy punched him. It was proven the rapist did in fact rape the guys girlfriend but he was still charged and is still in prison. The girlfriend has stood by him all these years too, she's vocal about waiting for him to come out and resume their life etc. Very hard situation all around and my parents always ask me for updates on the couple every few months as if they're some reality stars lol

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Yes, start a group. I’ve always been fascinated by these things and like to speculate and be amateur detectives 😊

Reactions: 18
No but I heard of a lad from school who got jailed recently for running a drug ring, possessing and dealing cocaine. Mild I suppose by comparison but it really shocked me - he was a really quiet and sweet lad, didn’t have many friends and had learning difficulties, he struggled at school. We got on well on account of being the quiet lonely ones!
...and when I saw the story I just thought WTF - it didn’t cross my mind it would be him IYSWIM?

Reactions: 3
I’m so glad this is anonymous...

2 of my ex boyfriends ended up murdering people. I actually hate myself for being with them, I carry so much guilt inside myself for it 😳 although I must clarify I wasn’t with either of them at the time

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Yes I worked with a women who killed her 3 year old then tried to kill herself. She was leading a double life and had told 3 men the child was theirs and was playing the child off against all these men. She pleaded insanity and got 8 years for man slaughter

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

2 of my ex boyfriends ended up murdering people. I actually hate myself for being with them, I carry so much guilt inside myself for it 😳 although I must clarify I wasn’t with either of them at the time
I understand why you do, but you shouldn't feel any guilt. You had no control over it. Sending virtual hugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not a murderer but I went to school with a guy who I fancied the pants off, he was the class bad boy as far as he would always be in detention for bunking off or being sarky. We became friends when we were about 14 and would hang out now and then. I didn’t see him for a bit when we left school and I’d heard he had dabbled in some weed and stuff but nothing serious. I met up with him aged 19, he raped me and I reported it to the police. They didn’t want to do much. I’d see him now and then in town and he would smirk at me. Several years later he got banged up for going on a Coke spree, raping his then gf and her mum and then driving away in a car that wasn’t his. All of a sudden the police were all over me wanting statements etc. I declined as I had gotten through it and didn’t want to drag it up again. Selfish maybe but they didn’t want to know the first time.
That’s awful, I’m so sorry you went through such an ordeal, police idiots included. ❤ I hope that psycho is off the streets now.

Reactions: 8
A guy a few years ahead of me was convicted of a horrific kidnapping and rape of two girls. I was always afraid of him. So bad that I would cross the road if I saw him. I wasn't a bit surprised when I heard he did it.

His family moved away afterwards so when he got out he didn't come back to where we lived thankfully

• Sad
Reactions: 6

You have nothing to feel guilty for!

Reactions: 9
I was good friends with a son of a convicted war criminal, who (my friend) went on to do some awful things, but nothing violent, just became a bit of a criminal baron for a while, thanks to daddy. I can’t give any more details, but the guy was nice, sensitive, his dad used to hit him, he was really protective of his sister and went to a gym a lot. Then his dad turfed him off to some military training camp for a couple of years and he came back different.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes my neighbour murder her husband from domestic violence. She walk free and move to different city

Reactions: 13
No murderers but my sister's ex (they were very young then, like 18/19 when they dated) slept with 2 minors (I think 13 and 15) years later when he was well into his twenties. I believe he got one of them pregnant too but she lost the baby. Was a shock to read in the paper!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Also...

just remembered I worked directly with a man that murdered his 2 young children, that story was all over the news at the time. He seemed so nice and normal too, like a real salt of the earth guy...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6