Have you ever known someone who turned out to be a murderer?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding Nisha Patel case,Robbie Coltrane(beautiful accent) had series on crime and investigation Channel Nisha case was one of them,it was so good and intricate.

There was also series called ‘Faking it’ about killers that have given press interviews.

Reactions: 1
Work colleague is awaiting a murder trial for killing his daughter. When she was a baby, he threw her across the room and left her disabled. She died as a result of those injuries years later.

Just remembered -
Went to school with someone who killed a man with one punch in a pub car park. It was such a stupid stupid mistake. He didnt mean to kill the guy, but that's no excuse. Any type of violence can have tragic consequences. He was a nice enough lad in school as I remember, a bit lairy but so were most of the boys in my year.
Yeah I know someone who did this too.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
(if this doesn’t count,please delete)
I was once out and about in York street-acomb in york
anyone who knows the area will know it’s almost all charity shops
anyway I bumped into a mate who looked flushed and shaken
i asked what on Earth was wrong and she told me that tracie Andrews (who killed lee Harvey on a country road but blamed it on a man with ‘starey eyes’,she claimed it was road rage) was working in one of the charity shops as it was coming to the end of her sentence
me,being a nosey cow wandered in-and it was true
she was behind the till,bold as brass
i walked out again
Omg I remember watching this on a sky crime documentary. Cant believe shes out already. Wasnt it a kid that heard it out her window? Still on sky crime if anyone is interested.

Years ago I worked in I.T had a contractor who came from Brum,he went to school with Tracie
he said she was a total nut job,violent at school as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Coming from Northern Ireland I know dozens of murderers, 2 of my exes in in for it (I wasnt with them at the time) but theres been no one from my school time that turned out to be a murderer, not that I know of anyway! 🙈

• Wow
Omg I remember watching this on a sky crime documentary. Cant believe shes out already. Wasnt it a kid that heard it out her window? Still on sky crime if anyone is interested.
Yes a little girl heard shouting I think
and the Lane was too narrow for two cars to go down at the same time
lees mum wrote a book about it-it’s a really ‘good’ book

I still knew who you meant. The Britain's Most Evil Killers episode about her is telling. The change in her face at the press conference.... !
I was obsessed with these when my baby was a newborn. I used to chill in bed whilst she was sleeping watching them. The kid ones made my cry my eyes out.

I had a parent I worked with try to kill herself. A week later her baby wouldn’t stop crying. So she killed him. She had post natal depression and was struggling and her cries for help weren’t being picked up. She’s never got over her actions. But the prisoners in the prison realised that she had PND and were very supportive getting her the right help and protecting her.

A mum in a mums group I was part of murdered one of her children. Would never have said she would have done it. I was so shocked when I realised it was her.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I had a parent I worked with try to kill herself. A week later her baby wouldn’t stop crying. So she killed him. She had post natal depression and was struggling and her cries for help weren’t being picked up. She’s never got over her actions. But the prisoners in the prison realised that she had PND and were very supportive getting her the right help and protecting her.

A mum in a mums group I was part of murdered one of her children. Would never have said she would have done it. I was so shocked when I realised it was her.
This is horrific. So many women slip through the net with PND, I was nearly one of them as well but with my own life.

• Sad
I used to have contact (through work) with a woman who allowed her 3 year old to be starve to death. She didn't realise she was dead until 2 days later. It was quite a high profile case at the time and we had press trying to interview us.
My husband used to work in the city centre of a large UK city. The CCTV of their building covered a street with lots of bars/restaurants on and they were often asked to supply CCTV to the police for crimes that had happened. One incident was a teacher out on the last day of term. He'd left his friends to catch the last bus home and was walking down the street alone whilst looking at his phone. He passed 4 men and one randomly turned round and punched him. They all walked off like nothing had happened. The teacher fell and hit the back of his head on the kerb which killed him. Imagine, just minding your own business, to then being punched and dead?!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Yes. Someone who was raised as a brother to me. He lived with us on and off through out his teen years as his parents couldn't cope. His parents were alcoholics. He's in jail now doing a life sentence with a minimum of 16 years. He killed his flat mate.

My husbands cousin murdered a homeless man and recorded it ... he’s never spoken to that side of the family as they are crazy!
A guy from my school befriended an old man, killed him and set fire to his house. I think they had a sexual relationship but the guy was very ‘macho’ and was sort of in denial about it all so killed the old man!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
i didn’t go to school with anyone that became a murderer but my ex used to carshare with a bloke who knew Myra Hindley (only to say hello to in the local pub) and one day he was driving through Saddleworth and saw her with a young girl, he pulled over as it was throwing it down and offered them a lift, which Myra refused. Thinking nothing of it he drove on, but when the news broke of her arrest, realised it was ‘probably’ a child she would go on to murder with Ian Brady and he said he often woke in the night because it it - this was all because my ex had asked him why he always looked so tired. Very sad indeed. 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I’ve never known a murderer personally, that I’m aware of.

My dad works for a large hardware store. Several years ago police came in asking to speak to someone who could show them the CCTV. They had reason to believe that a guy who had murdered a girl had been in the store (after murdering her) buying supplies to dispose of her body. Sure enough, there he was on the CCTV casually walking around, he even asked for assistance!. He was buying heavy duty cleaning chemicals, overalls, gloves, face masks and large totes etc (like in Breaking Bad!). My dad then had to make a statement basically stating what each item was that he bought and if they could have been used to dispose of a body. The police believed that the poor girl was in the boot of his car (no longer alive) the whole time he was in the store. Very sad, if only someone knew 😔.

Just makes you wonder, doesn’t it?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I used to hang around with a girl and boy for many years, separately. The girl went on to have a child so never seen her that much after that. The boy was someone I spent a lot of time with within a friendship group, he was in to drugs but I'd never seen a side to him that would make anyone wary, he was known as a nice guy. Then the girl and boy I've spoken about ended up in a relationship, 2 years later the girls son passed away aged 3. It was something that haunted me, I felt so so sorry for her losing her child like that. The whole community rallied around them both for months, everyone was under the impression he'd fallen down the stairs when in actual fact, the man had abused the child for months, she knew about it and it turned out the little boy was murdered and she tried to help him cover it up. That poor poor child. The whole town was in complete shock especially after so much money was raised through fundraisers for her, to help her through her grief. It's not something we will ever forget, he got 24 years, she got 18 months which was extended to 2 years but is now out living her life as a lesbian. Her facebook is like a shrine to her son, evil inside and out.
I also went to school with 2 boys and a girl who ended up beating a man to death outside a pub.

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I used to hang around with a girl and boy for many years, separately. The girl went on to have a child so never seen her that much after that. The boy was someone I spent a lot of time with within a friendship group, he was in to drugs but I'd never seen a side to him that would make anyone wary, he was known as a nice guy. Then the girl and boy I've spoken about ended up in a relationship, 2 years later the girls son passed away aged 3. It was something that haunted me, I felt so so sorry for her losing her child like that. The whole community rallied around them both for months, everyone was under the impression he'd fallen down the stairs when in actual fact, the man had abused the child for months, she knew about it and it turned out the little boy was murdered and she tried to help him cover it up. That poor poor child. The whole town was in complete shock especially after so much money was raised through fundraisers for her, to help her through her grief. It's not something we will ever forget, he got 24 years, she got 18 months which was extended to 2 years but is now out living her life as a lesbian. Her facebook is like a shrine to her son, evil inside and out.
Omg what’s her name?

Omg what’s her name?
Or what area do you love Any clues to give me a idea where I can read more x