Have you ever known someone who turned out to be a murderer?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A girl I was in school with has today walked in to my local shop and stabbed 4 people, 1 elderly man passed away. Lunatic.
Just seen this on the news. How shocking and awful. Poor people :(

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Just seen this on the news. How shocking and awful. Poor people :(
Awful isn't it. Just around the corner from me. You just don't expect this to happen on your doorstep. She'd recently been released from a mental unit, you have to be mental to do this but it's sad for the family that they probably won't even get any justice.

Reactions: 3
Awful isn't it. Just around the corner from me. You just don't expect this to happen on your doorstep. She'd recently been released from a mental unit, you have to be mental to do this but it's sad for the family that they probably won't even get any justice.
Why on earth was she released when she was clearly so unstable? These services still think care in the community works, but it hasnt done for some time! 😔 an avoidable tragedy.

Reactions: 6
Saw someone I went to school with who’s married and has a kid with someone else from school getting shared round Facebook a couple of year ago as he got caught by one of those weirdo hunter gangs. Felt so sorry for the girl and her kid as people in the comments had shared their address

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Someone I used to sit next to in English class murdered one of my friends when we were teenagers. Still can't believe it sometimes despite all the time that's passed.

• Sad
  • Wow
Someone I used to sit next to in English class murdered one of my friends when we were teenagers. Still can't believe it sometimes despite all the time that's passed.
It's so strange when someone you've known as a kid does something so unthinkable.
Imagining them innocently playing as kids, first nativity play, collecting stickers etc like any other kid. Then they do something that will always set them apart from their peers, forever.

I lived in a street where a teenager killed a homeless man (His parents moved in then he moved in after he was released from prison) then a bloke who lived a couple of doors up from us killed his 2 young children.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Many years ago my neighbour & 2 year old daughter were stabbed to death by her husband, no one saw it coming he adored them ☹

• Sad
Last year, a woman in my town who I knew of but didn't know personally, murdered her child in her bath claiming that voices told her to do it. She then took her body to the garden and set her on fire. Driving past there even gives me the shivers. Poor girl. Such a sad story.
We must live nearby!
And now another one this week😫

A girl I was in school with has today walked in to my local shop and stabbed 4 people, 1 elderly man passed away. Lunatic.
have you seen the people sticking up for her? Absolutely ridiculous. One of my friends used to be mates with her and she said she’s been on drugs for years.

We must live nearby!
And now another one this week😫

have you seen the people sticking up for her? Absolutely ridiculous. One of my friends used to be mates with her and she said she’s been on drugs for years.
Yes we must live in the same area. Absolutely awful, she's been messed up for a while apparently but the only people I have sympathy for are the victims and their families. Lived his whole life to the age of 88, was alive throughout the war and then gets taken like that. Just awful.

• Sad
Yes, my best friend since we were kids murdered a married woman he'd been having an affair with. He ended up serving just over 16 years for it.

• Sad
  • Wow
A girl I worked with had a horrible, abusive bf who was very controlling. A few years later he was all over the papers for murdering a woman with his brother, found guilty and sent to prison!

• Sad
Don’t how I forgot this one.

DH is involved in a club locally. We went to the prize giving night. There was a boy running riot. No one seemed to care. I actually remember watching this child and saying “he’s going to be a monster when he grows up!”

3 years ago his girlfriend left him and he lured her back for something she needed and murdered her. He’s that narcissistic that he got up on the stand and claimed he couldn’t remember it. That poor girl lost her life. 😢

He managed to get out on bail and one of the neighbours found him stalking round the stairs to the flat. He told people he would get off with it as he was going to use his illness as a defence. He was found guilty.

• Sad
  • Wow
My dad use to work with a girl who was murdered by a guy she went on a date with. She was very savvy, told her parents where she was going etc. But the guy seemed a bit ‘off’ and got really drunk. She helped him back to his hotel and because he was in such a state walked him to his room. He then killed and raped her, wrapped her body in a rug and dumped her in a woods. He was later caught and confessed to it all and that he had planned to do it.
If that's the murder in Hertfordshire, I recall that story very well. Absolutely tragic. Really haunted me that story.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I do know a murderer yes.

I know him because he is my friends brother and he was in prison for 22 years for killing a gay guy, and it was back in the 80s when the stigma of being a gay man was really bad, and all the AIDS stuff didn’t help, plus Edinburgh had the “AIDS capital of Europe” title which didn’t help Neanderthals.

Anyway my friends brother was just 16 and he, and 3 of his mates went to an infamous place in Edinburgh that is known to be a pick up area for gay men, and without any provoking, they battered a 25 year old gay man to death all for being gay😢😢.

I have met the guy and he is a knob as you would expect really.

My friends sister killed a girl her age because she wanted to know what it felt like 😧 she didn’t even really try to cover it up. As far as I know she’s still in prison (this was over ten years ago)
Sharon Carr or was that before 10 years ago?

• Angry
  • Sad
My design and tech teacher killed his wife because she was having an affair. He beat her to death infront of their two young children with a metal pole. She was also my maths teacher. He’s out now. I remember being followed by reporters on my walk home wanting a quote. A strange time looking back.
A girl's school in Sussex? Was a couple of years after I'd left but they were both my teachers as well. Hadn't he found out she was having an affair with another maths teacher?

Sharon Carr or was that before 10 years ago?
[/QUOTE]
Sharon Carr was in the mid 90s as I remember.
That freaked me the duck out.
I read a book called "Forget You Had A Daughter" written by a woman who was arrested for drug possession in Thailand and imprisoned there for quite a few years. It's a very good read and a cautionary tale for any young girl who thinks it'll be ok to smuggle drugs. Anyway when she was eventually sent to a prison in the UK she was inside with Sharon Carr and she was still a terrifying person.