Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their husbands are stinking rich yet all they do is complain. Lol typical WAGs
And beg for freebies

I have noticed though the clothes they get sent to them for free they do keep as I’ve seen them in a few photos where as there’s another person I follow Tara Maynard who’s husband is also a footballer. She gets sent clothes, gets paid to advertise them and then they’re on her depop straight away and she’s making more money and guaranteed that goes straight into her back pocket

Reactions: 3
I followed them both for years and Hattie has never engaged with/replied to her followers. Their blog was poorly written, rushed and had such little effort put into it. The posts seemed like they’d been written while sat on the bog. They’ve amassed that number of followers based on beauty, luxurious lifestyle and cute kids. There’s nothing genuine about any of it. Hattie, we know you never shopped at Matalan or Avon. Her two boys are gorgeous and seem so well behaved. I certainly don’t know many people who could get daily, posed photos with their two young children.

Mallory seems lovely but lives in a such a privileged bubble. Who takes to their stories to complain about red cheeks? No one cares.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I wonder how long they'll keep up the Bourn Sisters clothing line. They seem to have lost interest in promoting it on their profiles.

Reactions: 4
And beg for freebies

I have noticed though the clothes they get sent to them for free they do keep as I’ve seen them in a few photos where as there’s another person I follow Tara Maynard who’s husband is also a footballer. She gets sent clothes, gets paid to advertise them and then they’re on her depop straight away and she’s making more money and guaranteed that goes straight into her back pocket
No chance of them giving to charity! So greedy 😡

Reactions: 1
I follow both of them

Mallory seems nice, seems like she’s having a tuff time at the moment

Hattie though she literally ignores so many people when they ask where something is from which grates on me because without us followers you wouldn’t be getting free things etc and then you see her replying on the same photo but to her friends 🙄
it’s not like she gets many replies to her pictures, would take 5 mins to answer and would surely
Be good for engagement?

THIS IS DRIVING ME MAD. YES WE GET IT, YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!!!!!
a 10 second look had me rolling my eyes

Hatties friend blocked me, Naomi Genes another one who seems quite stuck up, someone commented on one of her photos saying basically the same as what I’ve mentioned. Her ignoring people when they ask where something is from. This was before stories and the swipe ups and she hardly ever used to tag. I liked the comment and she instantly blocked me 🤔
She needs to get over herself - her guy plays for Blackburn and is called Derek

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I normally really like both girls... (the bump holding has driven me nuts mind!!!!)

but Mallory seems to just not care about ASA and declaring gifts and ads. All the Jojo Maman Bebe stuff today... this is the exact thing that is wrong with these mum-fluencers. She’s been gifted hundreds of pounds of stuff and has said “this is a must have for any new mum”, who can afford all that, yes a bit muslin may be a must, but not at that premium price point!!

Reactions: 7
Baby shower = more opportunities to hold the bump and plaster it on Insta.

I get it, she’s excited but does she really need to constantly have her hands on it?!

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see Mallory posted to her story a comment about her holding a stomach 😂

Then deleted it! Wonder if someone she knows replied saying “she has a point” 🤣🤣🤣

Did anyone see Mallory posted to her story a comment about her holding a stomach 😂

Then deleted it! Wonder if someone she knows replied saying “she has a point” 🤣🤣🤣
And low and behold she just posted a pic WITHOUT herself holding her stomach!

Reactions: 2
Why is it every time Mallory speaks she can’t get a single word out without smacking her lips or making some sort of noise, it sounds so pretentious!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.