Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a post with loads of people asking Hattie where a jacket is so I commented ‘why won’t you tell us? We help you pay your bills’ and she blocked me 😂
Omg 😂 that was like her friend Naomi though who blocked me and all I did was like a comment. That’s what I mean about Hattie though she literally ignores people’s comments but as soon as her friend or someone well known on Instagram comments on that same photo she replies back straight away.

It’s just plain rude because as I said before without all these followers she wouldn’t be going to all these events and getting free clothes sent to her 🙄

She plays this innocent girl but it’s like the other day when she tagged that ladies personal account (the one who was sorting the boys wedding outfits) she definitely knew her followers would go out their way to message abuse to this lady. Even Hattie posted it on her story saying the lady was receiving death threats. So why tag her? Yes her shop page if you want others to be aware of it but not her personal

• Angry
Reactions: 2
She is coming across more and more like a spoilt child. She clearly has always led an advantaged life and it shows.

Reactions: 1
Mallory sneaking in a swipe up on her story

Oh I forgot it was Father’s Day 🙄 here’s my swipe up to purchase items from Next who I happen to get lots of freebies from and will get commission on this if you buy something from the swipe 😉

And Hattie now! For gods sake, get a life and stop posting next ads, you’re supposed to be on your honeymoon 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
What’s the past of these 2? Did they have an elaborate upbringing?
I think Mallory mentioned once in her stories that she went to boarding school so I’m guessing they’re from a fairly wealthy background.

It’s a shame her eyebrows were so bold on her wedding day.
Yess I actually said this to my friend! Her makeup was lovely but the eyebrows let it down. She’s blonde so needed a lighter colour.

Quite liked her wedding dress though and the evening one was nice

The grinding she did on the dance floor made me cringe a bit though and all her fellas friends were there around her saying Hattie Hattie Hattie 😬

Reactions: 3
Yess I actually said this to my friend! Her makeup was lovely but the eyebrows let it down. She’s blonde so needed a lighter colour.

Quite liked her wedding dress though and the evening one was nice

The grinding she did on the dance floor made me cringe a bit though and all her fellas friends were there around her saying Hattie Hattie Hattie 😬
I cringed too! A bit tacky on your wedding day lol

Why’s Hattie not changed her name to Smith on her main name part? She’s kept it as Bourn on the main name part and Smith on username. I mean she’s not no Kim Kardashian that is well known for the last name 🙄

Why’s Hattie not changed her name to Smith on her main name part? She’s kept it as Bourn on the main name part and Smith on username. I mean she’s not no Kim Kardashian that is well known for the last name 🙄
Because it’s all part of her ‘brand’ :rolleyes:

They both annoy the tit out of me but it might just be because they are blonde, gorgeous and have a lot of money 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I personally think she’s been handed a lot, whether it be clothes or holidays etc and it’s gone STRAIGHT to her head. Yes she’s pretty, yes her partners quite cute and yes she has lovely boys but Jesus Hattie, you don’t tit glitter honey. I think her only being 25 has a lot to do with it, she’s very immature and brat like.

Reactions: 9
As if Hattie did an advert about books for deaf children. Her kids aren't deaf or hard of hearing at all. Seems weird. I'm sure there are influencers out there with deaf children that could actually support this ADVERT and make it seem more genuine.

Also I think both sisters have paid for a PR company to boost their following/image. If you google their names a lot of places like dailymail/the mirror come up with features about them and their blog. 1000% a PR company got them that coverage, and they would have paid a good few thousand pounds for that as well. Just goes to show, if you're rich to begin with it's easy to become an influencer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.