Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they both have the link of who they’re represented by in their Instagram Bio. Like you say, it’s easy to become an influencer if you’re rich already. It’s all a bit sickening really.

I used to follow both Hattie and Mallory, Mallory I like, Hattie on the other hand comes across poorly, she seems unpleasant and entirely stuck up. Her and her friends remind me of mean girls!

Reactions: 8
i wonder how much they're making off their stupidly priced baby clothing site

I cannot stand Mallorys facial expressions when she talks, and she posts stories about the most amount of tit, I remember even her husband said in the background why are you posting this 😂 I had to unfollow them both, they just wanted to be insta famous from day one for the lifestyle

Reactions: 5
I cannot stand Mallorys facial expressions when she talks, and she posts stories about the most amount of tit, I remember even her husband said in the background why are you posting this 😂 I had to unfollow them both, they just wanted to be insta famous from day one for the lifestyle
I don’t mind Mallory, well she’s not as annoying as Hattie how ever since she’s announced she’s pregnant which I get she’s really happy about but the constant, holding her tinnnny bump in every pic grates on me 😩😂 like we get it you’re pregnant Mallory. I asked how far she was gone once as it seemed like she announced really early but she just ignored me 🙄

Reactions: 6
I don’t mind Mallory, well she’s not as annoying as Hattie how ever since she’s announced she’s pregnant which I get she’s really happy about but the constant, holding her tinnnny bump in every pic grates on me 😩😂 like we get it you’re pregnant Mallory. I asked how far she was gone once as it seemed like she announced really early but she just ignored me 🙄
Hahahaha 🤣 that does my head in aswell! Hattie and her friend Naomi are so rude, I once read in the comments that Hattie wrote on Naomi’s picture different things like ‘where is your face from’ basically taking the piss out of people asking where her clothes were from..... your job is to tell please where it’s from not act like you’re some sort of celebrity 🙄🙄🙄 after that I unfollowed them all because I realised they’re just young and immature

Reactions: 11
Hahahaha 🤣 that does my head in aswell! Hattie and her friend Naomi are so rude, I once read in the comments that Hattie wrote on Naomi’s picture different things like ‘where is your face from’ basically taking the piss out of people asking where her clothes were from..... your job is to tell please where it’s from not act like you’re some sort of celebrity 🙄🙄🙄 after that I unfollowed them all because I realised they’re just young and immature
That is incredibly arrogant of her to do that! Such a shame that she sees followers as an inconvenience!

Reactions: 4
That is incredibly arrogant of her to do that! Such a shame that she sees followers as an inconvenience!
Yet they wouldn’t have all these freebies, being gifted items, paid to promote things, their pj line etc without us followers, which is why it really annoys me when people like that can’t take time out to reply back to people asking where something is from but as soon as their friend or another well known person on insta comments on their pic they reply back all the time

Is it me or does their pj logo look like Percy pig?! I know some of the pjs are for kids but it just looks like bad unrelated branding, especially considering it’s all apparently been years in the making.

Mallory has done a baby Q&A..... all she is doing is tagging brands so she can get freebies. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed for that exact reason. How pretentious to take the piss like that when it’s people asking where things are from that got them to where they are in the first place. That and their footballers boyfriend/husbands!

Yes exactly! I reckon all of them in their circle have been buying followers or at least likes. One of them, Lauren pack, had 300 likes 8 minutes after posting? Hmmm

At least have the decency to let people know where the items are from. They only do it if they can get a swipe up out of it 😩

Can we all please give DaisieBowiee a big round of applause for her comments on Mallory’s Instagram? The girl literally has no idea of hard times...
I’ve just watched all her crying videos. I mean, on the one hand I felt for her because she is clearly upset and hormonal and pregnant. But on the other hand, there would be plenty of people who would give their right arm to wake up in her nice bed, in her lovely home, with a beautiful family, lots of cash in the bank and a new baby to welcome in the coming months. And then I stopped feeling bad.

Reactions: 16
I’ve just watched all her crying videos. I mean, on the one hand I felt for her because she is clearly upset and hormonal and pregnant. But on the other hand, there would be plenty of people who would give their right arm to wake up in her nice bed, in her lovely home, with a beautiful family, lots of cash in the bank and a new baby to welcome in the coming months. And then I stopped feeling bad.
I don’t like to see anyone upset but all those stories because of one person pointing out her privilege? Cue all the ‘you’re amazing’ posts... 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I don’t like to see anyone upset but all those stories because of one person pointing out her privilege? Cue all the ‘you’re amazing’ posts... 🤦‍♀️
She started sounding quite pathetic in the end to be honest. It’s not like her husband has been at war for 4 months and she doesn’t know if he’s dead or alive. He’s been earning an absolute fortune to support her so she can have all the nice things she has. It’s a shame because I do usually quite like Hattie and Mallory but I think they’re starting to put a sour taste in a few peoples mouths with a couple of things lately. Especially Hattie taking the piss out of her followers with her mate. No followers, no “job”.

Reactions: 9
She started sounding quite pathetic in the end to be honest. It’s not like her husband has been at war for 4 months and she doesn’t know if he’s dead or alive. He’s been earning an absolute fortune to support her so she can have all the nice things she has. It’s a shame because I do usually quite like Hattie and Mallory but I think they’re starting to put a sour taste in a few peoples mouths with a couple of things lately. Especially Hattie taking the piss out of her followers with her mate. No followers, no “job”.
Yeah the bit at the end where Mallory says she considered quitting Instagram but remembered how lovely most people are, should have read ‘but then remembered that I don’t have a job without instagram’

Reactions: 9
I think Mallory has always come across as being a nice person but someone who has always had a privileged lifestyle and it doesn’t even occur to her that others are less fortunate than her. I can see how that type of attitude can rub people up the wrong way.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.