Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to buy a baby grow for my new niece from Bourn Sisters. £20 for a baby grow plus £5 shipping 😳 I don’t even think Jojo Mama charges that much! It’s a no from me.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Maybe Turkey as that’s where her best friend Lauren is at the minuet with her boys. Or it could be Dubai though, don’t they take the kids once a year?
Doubt it is Dubai as I think you still have to quarantine on arrival at the moment.

Reactions: 1
I want a sister that hires in a private chef because my favourite restaurant isn’t open in lockdown! How the other half live eh?

they must be bloody raking it in!
Joe captains a premiership rugby side and plays for England. Would also have got a nice bonus being in the England squad that got to the world cup finals so they aren't badly off (Although all premership rugbyy players have taken a 25% pay cut at the moment)

Joe captains a premiership rugby side and plays for England. Would also have got a nice bonus being in the England squad that got to the world cup finals so they aren't badly off (Although all premership rugbyy players have taken a 25% pay cut at the moment)
Can you imagine the tantrums if footballers had to take at 25% pay cut 😂 Rugby players are so much more down to earth. I was shocked to see Hattie is only 26! Its not that she looks really old or anything, she just doesn’t seem that young

Reactions: 6
Oh yes, I'm under no illusion that they both don't have rich husbands. I meant they're all raking it in collectively.

They're in Turkey. She’s not posted anything but seen the boys on Lauren’s story
Some of their WAG/footballer friends are also there

Does anyone else think that Hattie’s friend Lauren, the one who is also married to a footballer, is starting to look really similar to Hattie?!

Last edited:
Some of their WAG/footballer friends are also there

Does anyone else think that Hattie’s friend Lauren, the one who is also married to a footballer, is starting to look really similar to Hattie?!
Omg I looooove Lauren and think her kids are adorable. She also has really amazing style and it’s usually from affordable high street places. I promise I’m not Lauren, lol 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg I looooove Lauren and think her kids are adorable. She also has really amazing style and it’s usually from affordable high street places. I promise I’m not Lauren, lol 😂😂
Same I like Lauren, she always replies back to me as well when I send her a message. Definitely seems more down to earth then snobby Hattie 👀😂

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe within that group though how many of the sibling duos have got with famous sportsmen. You obviously have Hattie & Malory, Naomi & Summer and I’m pretty sure Lauren has a sister too that’s with a footballer. How do they do it 😂😂 They all do seem quite genuine though and not just clout chasers who want a man with money.

Reactions: 3
Hi Lauren 😂😂 😉

yes I quite like her too; I like all the loungewear outfits she wears.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.