Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know/follow much about football but does anyone know why they wouldn’t have offered him another contract? Is it money? Or because he was injured etc?
It wouldn’t be money I’d guess... more likely that they just don’t need him. He’s had some real injury issues which means he’s someone you’d worry about having on your roster.

He’ll be looking at another Championship side now if he’s lucky, but his injury portfolio will be an issue when looking for new clubs.

Reactions: 2
It wouldn’t be money I’d guess... more likely that they just don’t need him. He’s had some real injury issues which means he’s someone you’d worry about having on your roster.

He’ll be looking at another Championship side now if he’s lucky, but his injury portfolio will be an issue when looking for new clubs.
Thank you ☺

I don’t know/follow much about football but does anyone know why they wouldn’t have offered him another contract? Is it money? Or because he was injured etc?
I don’t really either it’s just what I read on Twitter. He is (or was) apparently the longest serving player for Bristol City and he was also the captain but he has had a few injuries of late. But his contact came to an end and the club has decided not to renew it. People are saying he could go to Cardiff which is probably fine as Hattie could stay in Bristol it’s not actually that far away. But someone put something like he could go to a Scottish team. Can you imagine Hattie in Scotland 😬😬

Could be many different reasons. His age, other players coming through within the club, the package/terms his agent wanted the club wasn't willing to go with, other players externally the club want to bid for so need to make 'room'.

I don’t really either it’s just what I read on Twitter. He is (or was) apparently the longest serving player for Bristol City and he was also the captain but he has had a few injuries of late. But his contact came to an end and the club has decided not to renew it. People are saying he could go to Cardiff which is probably fine as Hattie could stay in Bristol it’s not actually that far away. But someone put something like he could go to a Scottish team. Can you imagine Hattie in Scotland 😬😬
In Scotland she would be close to her dad I think.

If it was Cardiff they would probably move as it is also where Lauren is.

Also many options in the Midlands which would be closer to Mallory who won't be moving anytime soon. Joe has signed an extended long term contract with Wasps a few weeks ago.

Last edited:
Lauren and her sister didn’t move when their other halves went to Cardiff. They still live near Bristol so if Korey went there they could still stay. Someone said he maybe off to Preston which would be near Naomi Genes.

Lauren and her sister didn’t move when their other halves went to Cardiff. They still live near Bristol so if Korey went there they could still stay. Someone said he maybe off to Preston which would be near Naomi Genes.

Oh right so that could work. Interest circling about Williams and transfers allegedly so whether they will still be in Lancashire I don't know.

I would love to see Miss Hattie in Preston. Nothing wrong with Preston, but it won’t be good enough for her unless they move further away out of the City or to Lytham St Anne’s etc..

Is Swansea any good
They finished sixth in the Championship last season. Bristol City finished 12th. So if anything, he’s taken a step up. Ngl, I’m kinda happy for the Smiths. It’s plain to see that Hattie and Korey absolutely adore their boys. Can’t stand Naomi Genes whose kid looks completely miserable all the damn time!

Reactions: 9
what's blythe's middle name? i noticed hayden's was oliver which is joe's so i was wondering what they chose for blythe. i think mallory has got a very distinct name style almost unisex, very crisp and buttoned up so i was intrigued as to what blythe's middle name was.

Reactions: 1
I wonder how Hattie feels about the fact that Mallory is clearly far wealthier than she is?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.