Hattie and Mallory Bourn #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of curiosity does anyone know what happened with their friend @Jessicareeslittle and her baby father?
No, but I also wondered. But if you look at all the supportive comments on her instagram posts I get the vibe he cheated… could be wrong though!

Reactions: 2
I’ve been wondering this too about Jessica little also got a feeling lauren pack is pregnant

So Hattie has acted all superior compared to the rest of us before about how she doesn’t drink as she doesn’t like the taste. Yet the she’s on the wine at a play date! 🤣 just admit you are like the rest of us and need drink to cope with your kids. 🤣

Reactions: 7
Hattie posted the other day that most days they’re late for school, she literally has no job, how are they always late? I get having three kids will be hectic but like, school start times never change?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hattie posted the other day that most days they’re late for school, she literally has no job, how are they always late? I get having three kids will be hectic but like, school start times never change?
She probably means late by a week or two, based on their usual holiday scheduling.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if now the boys are getting older if Hattie will start covering with stickers/not showing the boys faces like Susie Verrill does? I doubt it but still

I wonder if now the boys are getting older if Hattie will start covering with stickers/not showing the boys faces like Susie Verrill does? I doubt it but still
No she needs them for adverts

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s cute (Etta) but I wouldn’t say model but I guess it’s Hattie and she gets what she wants lol. Also where is Ettas coat in latest photo? It’s winter and bloody freezing! Just watched her stories and Hattie is wrapping her own coat around her so she was clearly cold poor girl

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.