Hattie and Mallory Bourn #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the name Hayden 😂 Blythe, on the other hand, is awful.
As an aside, Mallory is a whingey cow and I think she’s probably a negative person generally and ill-equipped to handle sudden changes of plans. That being said, it would be a bit disconcerting to feel like you were super secure in one place, your husband with a solid job, just got pregnant with your third baby and then it all gets flipped on its head.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Sounds like it, or do you think she’s just a moany person by nature? I get it’s difficult being pregnant in an entirely different environment but it’s not like she has to go to work lol. She has the money and time to make the most of her Japanese experience. You’re right, nobody would blame her for coming back with the kids.
I think it’s hard with children to enjoy a foreign culture, especially when it is so vastly different their way of life. But I would have kept the children in England, surely it’s just for 12 months minimum - They could have visited on holidays. What are they doing about schooling?

Reactions: 3
I think it’s hard with children to enjoy a foreign culture, especially when it is so vastly different their way of life. But I would have kept the children in England, surely it’s just for 12 months minimum - They could have visited on holidays. What are they doing about schooling?
I think she said they are home schooling? I think this is one of those situations where they couldn’t win, if Joe went and left them all at home people would be saying she could have gone as it’s only for X amount of time. I don’t know much about Japanese culture but I’m sure it is a big change for them all. I have liked her stories over the last few days showing them doing a bit more, maybe they feel a bit more settled now.

I am surprised no family went over to see them over Christmas, either her mum or any of his side (appreciate people have jobs and it’s not always that easy)

Reactions: 7
I think she said they are home schooling? I think this is one of those situations where they couldn’t win, if Joe went and left them all at home people would be saying she could have gone as it’s only for X amount of time. I don’t know much about Japanese culture but I’m sure it is a big change for them all. I have liked her stories over the last few days showing them doing a bit more, maybe they feel a bit more settled now.

I am surprised no family went over to see them over Christmas, either her mum or any of his side (appreciate people have jobs and it’s not always that easy)
Both sets of parents still work so I guess it isn't that easy. Joe's sister also lives abroad.

They are only there until May at the latest. It isn't like they have moved permanently.

Reactions: 2
I get the feeling she went with Joe based on the World Cup experience she had with Blythe, and it’s not actually like that day to day on her own. And I also get the feeling (not based on what she’s said but more the flip from the moaning to the happy happy happy reels), that the Disneyness is to cover up the tit times. and I’m sure some other wags have said it’s not that child friendly in the main there too.
But the World Cup was a trip of a lifetime sort of thing and surely that can’t be replicated everyday until the summer and maybe she needed to have checked out the reality before she went rather than going on what she enjoyed. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Plus, I bet she is struggling too with the wasps crew all being in france, and she hasn’t got too many people around her apart from Ali Gaskell, she doesn’t seem to have met many people
I’d like to think she would be sensible and home soon with the support she needs form her family, but I honestly think she is just so dependant of Joe that she will make herself miserable to be near him.

Reactions: 1
Who else on here follows Hattie’s wannabe influencer friend Libsgray?

She’s another one who’s living off her husband and acting as though she’s Lady of the Manor

Reactions: 3

She’s another one who’s living off her husband and acting as though she’s Lady of the Manor
This woman fascinates me. I know her husband is successful but surely not to the level she seems to spend?

This woman fascinates me. I know her husband is successful but surely not to the level she seems to spend?
I totally agree. She was bragging on her stories today about having 8 holidays this year. He has a business and as far as I know it isn’t millionaire level successful

Had to unfollow her, the incessant bragging and spending drove me mad. Pretty sure she fell pregnant within a year of them being together and has been set for life since.. she's not silly is she 🤔

Had to unfollow her, the incessant bragging and spending drove me mad. Pretty sure she fell pregnant within a year of them being together and has been set for life since.. she's not silly is she 🤔
Yep, moved in with him and was pregnant at 19. Before that I believe she worked in Zara in Norwich

• Wow
Yep, moved in with him and was pregnant at 19. Before that I believe she worked in Zara in Norwich
Now she's wearing rolexs and holidaying 8 times a year. Can't be bad 😂 correct me if I'm wrong but does her younger sister not also go out with a much, much older man (as in old enough to be her grandad?) Who also happens to be incredibly wealthy? Or am I thinking of someone else

Reactions: 4
Now she's wearing rolexs and holidaying 8 times a year. Can't be bad 😂 correct me if I'm wrong but does her younger sister not also go out with a much, much older man (as in old enough to be her grandad?) Who also happens to be incredibly wealthy? Or am I thinking of someone else
Yep, her sister is mid twenties and according to companies house her boyfriend is 59. He’s a wealthy businessman from Norwich

• Wow
Her sister was showing off a designer bag after Xmas then on New Year’s Day the whole family (including the two rich boyfriends) had a private dining meal at The Ivy

9FAAE0E2-8AB5-4EF8-AC96-781EF924114A.jpeg

I mean, Hattie doesn’t stick to school holidays at the best of times so I’m sure it’s viable. They can afford to put up Hattie, 3 kids and her parents in an apartment/hotel if they wanted to.

Anyway. The questions were - partially - interesting. I do think they are legit because I don’t imagine anyone would pretend and make up that level of grammatical rubbish in the Qs.

Reactions: 9
I used to knock about with her husband, he is successful but he also got left a large sum of money and property when his father died. I don’t know Libby but do follow out of noseyness 😂

I used to knock about with her husband, he is successful but he also got left a large sum of money and property when his father died. I don’t know Libby but do follow out of noseyness 😂
Got totally confused and thought he was the 59 year old!!! I was scrolling thinking Jesus is that what money does, he looks great! 😂

• Haha
Was it her that caught him in bed with another woman or am I thinking of someone else?

It must have been a very large sun of money the way they seem to burn through it

Only just discovered these girls. Mallory is not a looker not her husband

Out of curiosity does anyone know what happened with their friend @Jessicareeslittle and her baby father?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.