Hattie and Mallory Bourn #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she’s complaining about everything to make this a possibility? No one would have blamed her for staying in the UK and letting Joe go on his own.
Sounds like it, or do you think she’s just a moany person by nature? I get it’s difficult being pregnant in an entirely different environment but it’s not like she has to go to work lol. She has the money and time to make the most of her Japanese experience. You’re right, nobody would blame her for coming back with the kids.

Reactions: 5
Everytime I see her christmas tree I die a little inside. I just wouldn’t bother having one at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Christ is complaining all Mallory does? I get it’s a very different place to England and you’re mostly by yourself but if she’s having that bad of a time just come home? It’s only a few months she needs to be there anyway, she should just embrace having the opportunity to even live in a different country

Reactions: 7
Moaner Mallory or Mallory the moaner should be part of the title when this eventually gets to a new thread… moan moan moan everyday on her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Moaner Mallory or Mallory the moaner should be part of the title when this eventually gets to a new thread… moan moan moan everyday on her stories.
She’s very immature isn’t she. You’d think she’d be putting a brave face on for the kids. But she’s just moping and moaning around (I know it’s pretty tit Joe has been injured).

I never realised she has heterochromia. Beautiful eyes.

Its really frustrating she’s not making the most of her Japanese experience. An easy way to get more followers and create good interesting unique content. But it doesn’t seem like she’s interested! I’d love to see a day in the life or a more in depth look at Japan via her stories.

Reactions: 11
Came here to say the same. Don’t know why she bothered going to Japan she has not stopped moaning since she got there 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I think it’s actually nice Mallory us moaning g and not acting like everything is all perfect when she’s clearly not enjoying it like most influencers would.

I wonder if her Mum or Joe’s parents will go out when the baby is due

Reactions: 1
Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad her in Japan if she wasn’t pregnant? It’s a bit unfair on the children really and they aren’t old enough to understand or appreciate the culture. She must be mad.

Much as I would love to visit Japan, I can imagine it’s a vastly different culture and lifestyle, and coupled with the language barrier it must be quite hard for her. At least they have some friends from home out there too.

Much as I would love to visit Japan, I can imagine it’s a vastly different culture and lifestyle, and coupled with the language barrier it must be quite hard for her. At least they have some friends from home out there too.
They know the Gaskells really well Joe played with him for years at Wasps until the summer and Ali has had a baby out there too. James and Joe play for different teams there but live really close.

I never knew Mallory was pregnant again, if only she held her bump in every single picture I probably would’ve known then 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her account is so boring , food all the time , sugary snacks not worried about gestational diabetes ?

Reactions: 3
Mallory’s kids have the worse names. Hope shes kinder to the new baby

Who looks at a newborn baby and this ‘Yep, Hayden’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.