Hattie and Mallory Bourn #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m currently pregnant with my third, there’s times I eat tit loads of junk and other times healthy stuff. I’m in my second trimester and still constantly feeling sick, eating is the only thing that helps, I dread getting weighed at appointments 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I’m currently pregnant with my third, there’s times I eat tit loads of junk and other times healthy stuff. I’m in my second trimester and still constantly feeling sick, eating is the only thing that helps, I dread getting weighed at appointments 😂😂
I’m 16 weeks with my second and gone from barely eating in the first trimester to just eating non stop 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I find it hilarious that in her bio it says “YouTube - The Smiths” and when you search The Smiths on YT, it just makes Hattie look like a fan girl of the band :ROFLMAO: You have to search “The Smiths Vlog” for anything remotely related to them to come up, and even then there’s an American family with the same name

Reactions: 2
Im gonna be honest. Mallory had stopped annoying me as much as Hattie, and given events last year, I felt sorry for her. Things were quite tit really and given my winter anxiety was kicking in, I could imagine what happened would have crippled her given her apparent levels of anxiety normally. And then she went a bit quiet
but lately it feels like Mockingbird have given her a boot up the arse with all the recent (crap) videos- Hattie made her do a ‘photo dump’ 😂😂 I can’t seriously imagine anyone who uses social media as a job didn’t know this already and if she didn’t then what is she doing, she’s coming across as out of touch in her field. And the videos just feel a bit Disneyland adventure again, there’s nothing real life about it, she could have done some amazing stuff about home school Blyth abroad and all that. Not sodding cafes and Hayden just jumping about, and saying you should all visit Japan, like most mums can afford that. Poor Joe must be desperate to be training again. 😂
and then the line on her q&a of ‘we won’t be moving so Joe will have to commute to Guildford each day’ I know rugby players don’t work the hours of some job, but a 2/2.5 hour commute each way at least five days a week, just so they don’t have to move on top of training. I’ve heard one player from wasps is doing it though so no doubt it’s come from there. 🙄
She’s just coming across as a bit bratty again, I certainly know if my partner was moving jobs I’d be moving to make it easier if I didn’t have a job- I would even if I did!!

Im gonna be honest. Mallory had stopped annoying me as much as Hattie, and given events last year, I felt sorry for her. Things were quite tit really and given my winter anxiety was kicking in, I could imagine what happened would have crippled her given her apparent levels of anxiety normally. And then she went a bit quiet
but lately it feels like Mockingbird have given her a boot up the arse with all the recent (crap) videos- Hattie made her do a ‘photo dump’ 😂😂 I can’t seriously imagine anyone who uses social media as a job didn’t know this already and if she didn’t then what is she doing, she’s coming across as out of touch in her field. And the videos just feel a bit Disneyland adventure again, there’s nothing real life about it, she could have done some amazing stuff about home school Blyth abroad and all that. Not sodding cafes and Hayden just jumping about, and saying you should all visit Japan, like most mums can afford that. Poor Joe must be desperate to be training again. 😂
and then the line on her q&a of ‘we won’t be moving so Joe will have to commute to Guildford each day’ I know rugby players don’t work the hours of some job, but a 2/2.5 hour commute each way at least five days a week, just so they don’t have to move on top of training. I’ve heard one player from wasps is doing it though so no doubt it’s come from there. 🙄
She’s just coming across as a bit bratty again, I certainly know if my partner was moving jobs I’d be moving to make it easier if I didn’t have a job- I would even if I did!!
Josh Bassett currently commutes to Quins until the end of the season when he is moving to Tigers. In honesty it is becoming more of a reality for players with older children or when you are getting to the later end of your career. There are even players at the moments who are playing in Scotland and families are in England. A number are doing it. Joe in honesty is likely to be on a 1 year contract or with a clause. Not sure I'd uproot my settled family for a year. Marler for example has commuted for years.

Don't think there is a right or wrong answer, especially with the way rugby is at the moment. Two clubs gone and rumours of more on the brink.

However having said that she certainly isn't making the most of the time in Japan imo.

Reactions: 3
Josh Bassett currently commutes to Quins until the end of the season when he is moving to Tigers. In honesty it is becoming more of a reality for players with older children or when you are getting to the later end of your career. There are even players at the moments who are playing in Scotland and families are in England. A number are doing it. Joe in honesty is likely to be on a 1 year contract or with a clause. Not sure I'd uproot my settled family for a year. Marler for example has commuted for years.

Don't think there is a right or wrong answer, especially with the way rugby is at the moment. Two clubs gone and rumours of more on the brink.

However having said that she certainly isn't making the most of the time in Japan imo.
Yeah, it’s Basset I was thinking of, and to be fair, his mrs has her own business I believe to keep going. I mean, I get where you are coming from too, in terms of Joe getting older, and there isn’t a right way if other clubs will be going and a lot of movement happening compared to the past. (depending on what clubs we have both heard of) I got the vibe from an interview with Joe that he wouldn’t be rushing back to wasps even if they did come back up too. So they don’t want to mess about moving.
but I would feel like Mallorys view would hold more weight if they hadn’t already taken Blyth out of school, it’s nearly a term at least she’s missed, and I doubt Mallory has done that much home schooling. just a bit like it’s good enough to take her out now, but when Joe will be back doing the less instagramable stuff, it’s about Blyth being settled.

I actually liked some of the earlier stuff she did like the supermarkets. But I don’t need to see her in H&M, coz there’s one just down the road from me. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I certainly didn’t enjoy the theme park stuff/food stuff because there was nothing actually of content in there; it was just ‘everyone thinks Hayden is cute’ nothing about the rides, shows etc that you tend to see on proper holiday bloggers pages. If she’s doing that, she needs advice quickly! It felt a bit like MB have seen comments, told her, but not told her how to engage, and she’s just chucked owt on.

Mallory’s new post about baby being in breach- correct me if I’m wrong I know that it is complicated when giving birth etc but why do I feel like she’s just a wet blanket? Like one of those girls that are constantly poorly and feel sorry for themselves

Reactions: 6
Mallory’s new post about baby being in breach- correct me if I’m wrong I know that it is complicated when giving birth etc but why do I feel like she’s just a wet blanket? Like one of those girls that are constantly poorly and feel sorry for themselves
She’s definitely a moaner and I think one of those that relies on others and isn’t very independent

Oh she’s a complainer. I mean, I am when im poorly so I recognise a fellow one. but everything seems to have a whine. I’d love to hear her speak about her complaints and not just post text. I bet she’s got ‘that voice’- does anyone remember a scene in the Royal Family with Denise and a headache? That voice
What I can’t work out is that she’s third trimester, but seemed to be insinuating that she was going to be at home in the uk for the birth. So when is she going exactly…..
I mean, I know third trimester is about six months onwards so there could be a while, but it’s from about 34 weeks or so isnt it that airlines start to say no. She’s been pregnant forever. Surely she’s due soon…… even molly mae didn’t seem pregnant this long.

• Haha
She posted videos on her stories whining away almost a year ago now I think. Can't remember what her issue was but saying that we were mean and that she was allowed to complain. Poor Mallory :')

Is she not embarrassed by all of the belly on tummy posing that's all over her feed.

I see so many influencers do it, hand on belly in every single photo, Hattie did it as well when she was pregnant. Like yes we know you’re pregnant lol. I’m currently pregnant with my third and i don’t think I have any at all in all my pregnancies with my hand on my bump 😂

She posted videos on her stories whining away almost a year ago now I think. Can't remember what her issue was but saying that we were mean and that she was allowed to complain. Poor Mallory :')

Is she not embarrassed by all of the belly on tummy posing that's all over her feed.
😅 I have to admit I can’t watch most of them talk on stories, I have to have the sound off because they sound like dicks. I have a shite drony nasal voice but they all sound so blah…… so I think I missed the whine.😅

I remember when Mallory was pregnant with Hayden someone messaged her and said something along the lines of that she had it better than most people as she had lots of money and could afford baby stuff. She was in absolute floods of tears about it and did story after story about someone being ‘mean’ to her.

I don’t think they were particularly mean; they were just saying the truth. She has got lots of money, nice baby equipment and gets freebies too. So in that respect she does have it better than many, many others.

I remember when Mallory was pregnant with Hayden someone messaged her and said something along the lines of that she had it better than most people as she had lots of money and could afford baby stuff. She was in absolute floods of tears about it and did story after story about someone being ‘mean’ to her.

I don’t think they were particularly mean; they were just saying the truth. She has got lots of money, nice baby equipment and gets freebies too. So in that respect she does have it better than many, many others.
I remember all those tears…..
This is when #bekindalways culture does my head on. I’m a relatively kind person (might be a witch on here and in my head at times) no more or less then others. Wouldn’t dream of ‘saying it how it is’ to others faces, but I might offer constructive fair criticism or supportive changes. But be kind literally was taken to mean, don’t even do that. Don’t point things out and let people live in an echo chamber. People got into influencing and because of bots and agencies saying support each other and comment nicely to other clients on our books, the whole ‘gorgeous hun’ type crap that Vicky Pattisons posts to Mallory and she doesn’t even know who she is. But it’s meant peoples posts became echo chambers and now, no one can deal with anything but sunshine and rainbows. How dare anyone ever make an honest point.
---

Can she take a photo without holding her belly? 😂
But how will anyone know??

Oh she’s a complainer. I mean, I am when im poorly so I recognise a fellow one. but everything seems to have a whine. I’d love to hear her speak about her complaints and not just post text. I bet she’s got ‘that voice’- does anyone remember a scene in the Royal Family with Denise and a headache? That voice
What I can’t work out is that she’s third trimester, but seemed to be insinuating that she was going to be at home in the uk for the birth. So when is she going exactly…..
I mean, I know third trimester is about six months onwards so there could be a while, but it’s from about 34 weeks or so isnt it that airlines start to say no. She’s been pregnant forever. Surely she’s due soon…… even molly mae didn’t seem pregnant this long.
I imagine she will be home mid Feb ish in time for B to start school after half term.

Her eyes go a lil crazy too cos she's straining so hard pulling that smug face 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.