Hattie and Mallory Bourn #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @runningbutnotinfluencing for suggesting a new thread. It was making me squirm a little too being over the limit.

So sorry it's untitled. The last thread went on for so long, it was difficult to look for a thread title - I've only ever done this once or twice. Sorry in advanced.

These are uploaded to not shame anyone but rather highlight Hattie in her true no make up/ hair styled state, which is absolutely fine if I do say so.
However, it does go to show how much time and effort she must put in to perform for her pictures, which look worlds away from this. Please remember that and do not compare yourself to people who have so much time and money to make you feel inadequate. She constantly harps on about how busy she is yet always has time to do hair/make up every. Single. Day
She is friends with effortless chic, who imo is the worst of the worst re wags. Like so shallow and unbelievably ignorant. Bragging about having an 8th property the other day 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Has she explained what Hayden did to his head? It still looks such a mess what seems like a fair while after it happened.. poor little guy. She must need to have eyes in the back of her head with him!

Reactions: 3
At least they know exactly how long it is for. They will be there for 4-5 months max and that's if Mallory goes straight away (alot of them aren' that are going abroad for the rest of the season. Especially those with families)
When is baby due ?

Reactions: 1
Has she explained what Hayden did to his head? It still looks such a mess what seems like a fair while after it happened.. poor little guy. She must need to have eyes in the back of her head with him!
Bashed it at a friends house she said. I think her stories said A&E glued it but weren't sure it would hold and they did end up back again.

I just think both are so smug. I know I’ve said this before but all they’ve done is married sportsmen. They’ve got no talent in their own right

Reactions: 18
1. Hattie can’t dance. 2. Tell me those 2 couples aren’t swinging with each other…

Odd, odd people

Reactions: 4
Can anyone who is clued up about Rugby explain to me about Joe’s move please? I understood that his previous club had gone into administration but I’m confused about the latest signings. The other day, they were off to Japan and now she’s saying about Harlequins? So they’re staying in the UK after all? Not that she would have lasted long in Japan anyways…

Can anyone who is clued up about Rugby explain to me about Joe’s move please? I understood that his previous club had gone into administration but I’m confused about the latest signings. The other day, they were off to Japan and now she’s saying about Harlequins? So they’re staying in the UK after all? Not that she would have lasted long in Japan anyways…
Okay so basically there’s a salary cap for every season, and that’s why players are struggling to find new clubs for now. So he’s off to Japan for a few months, and then he’ll be a Quin from September, by which point the salary cap will have ‘reset’ in a way, and others players will have left Quins.

If that doesn’t make sense I can explain it another way!

Reactions: 4
Okay so basically there’s a salary cap for every season, and that’s why players are struggling to find new clubs for now. So he’s off to Japan for a few months, and then he’ll be a Quin from September, by which point the salary cap will have ‘reset’ in a way, and others players will have left Quins.

So they’re only going to Japan for a few months temporarily?

Gotcha! That makes sense. Thank you! I didn’t think that Mallory would get on very well in Japan so I was surprised either that, but this makes sense now. Thanks!

Reactions: 5
So they’re only going to Japan for a few months temporarily?
Yep! I think the Japanese season is like 4 months? I know a few of the players who head out there from NZ/Aus just move out themselves and don’t actually uproot the family

Yep! I think the Japanese season is like 4 months? I know a few of the players who head out there from NZ/Aus just move out themselves and don’t actually uproot the family
Japanese season is 5-6 months I think but with a hell of a lot of games (Although I think it depends which division you are in) and they travel a lot and have a very intense schedule so they aren't actually around. It makes sense for a lot of players families to stay at home.

Reactions: 2
So Hatties been gifted a £340 mirror, I mean wtf! People who can afford these things and then get them for free and Mallory with her early Christmas because she’s getting it all for free from Next.
By the way William Wood mirrors have a code on their website for 25% off so don’t use her code and give her more money. If anyone was thinking of ordering from there lol.
Sorry they’ve just really pissed me off, smug twats!

Reactions: 8
So Hatties been gifted a £340 mirror, I mean wtf! People who can afford these things and then get them for free and Mallory with her early Christmas because she’s getting it all for free from Next.
By the way William Wood mirrors have a code on their website for 25% off so don’t use her code and give her more money. If anyone was thinking of ordering from there lol.
Sorry they’ve just really pissed me off, smug twats!
Hello long time lurker! They both drive me up the wall, especially for the point you’ve raised (not just them, but influencers in general), why should they be gifted everything when they can clearly afford it? I’m just jealous lol but it just makes no sense at all