Has anyone met/know any influencers in real life?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had the misfortune to meet some of the Middle East based female influencers (expats living there not actual Middle Easterners) and my suspicions were confirmed. Despite the independent businesswoman image they portray online they have actually had a helping hand by a rich husband/sponsor and constantly pester cafes and hotels for freebies.
Oh which ones? I know of quite a few of them (haven’t met them). Drive me generally crazy as they’re so unrelatable 😏

Reactions: 1
I met Jordan Lipscombe through a friend who knows her ex boyfriend. She's quite quiet and shy irl, nothing at all like she is on her videos

Reactions: 2
When I lived in and worked in Brighton The Anna Edit would come in and shop and she was always really friendly and chatty with us, would always ask how we were and always compliment our outfits or ask our opinions. We used to always get Zoe ball and Stacey Dooley too and again both really really chatty and friendly

Reactions: 6
Louise Pentland, I said hello to her in the airport as she was sat near me in Costa. She looked at me weird and ignored me! :(

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
no so much influencers but I’ve partied with a few male youtube groups who were popular years ago - most did drugs but were quite timid, not as confident as to how they portrayed themselves online

Reactions: 3
I know Reuben from ReuBekah Vidz. Not a friend as such. Lots of mutual friends.

He appears to be a very nice bloke. Sound as a pound.

I used to know @listerfamilyvalues she is literally the worst person ever, passive aggressive, evil, fake. She tells horrendous lies and always wants freebies. Serial complainer. Spent YEARS as @fatfabmama droning on that big is beautiful then gets NHS-funded weightloss surgery. Loves the mental health card (she claims anxiety/depression but fits the diagnostic criteria of Borderline Personality Disorder). She also did a ridiculous article about her miracle cloth sanitary products stopping her heavy periods and now claiming an ice cream shop discriminated against her for her heavy periods. Which is it? Now thinks she’s Hinchy despite obvious dirt, clutter and general untidiness in her stories. Spends a fortune on herself but never on her poor kid. Some mama... (if anyone does a thread on hannah lister aka @listerfamilyvalues then I have lots of tea) x

Reactions: 10
This is reaching a bit but...

My husband has some posh city boy mutual friends with the husband of Feathering the Empty Nest. Surprising as he’s an electrician, but there you go

Reactions: 4
bit of a reach but i saw stacey dooley at the US embassy in London a couple of years ago

I’ve been to a few events with Carly Rowena she is absolutely lovely and chats to everyone. Nic and Sam from pixi woo are both really sweet too

This is reaching a bit but...

My husband has some posh city boy mutual friends with the husband of Feathering the Empty Nest. Surprising as he’s an electrician, but there you go
Everyone wants to know the baby’s name apparently!

I know Livingthemummylife, a small wannabe Insta Mum (maybe 10k?) V.desperate. She’s always moaned about her life and kids. Yet she’s so lucky, yes her husband is a marine but he works hard, and is a great Dad. She’s barely worked over the time they’ve been together, yet her nor the kids go without.
There was something about her.

Not gonna lie, I want to know the baby’s name 😂
Me too. I’m not slating her, I’ve been through babyloss and it’s bleeping hard, it really is. I feel we’ve all been so invested in her journey since they lost Teddy, I just wish she’d say “her name is, she was born on... weighing” it would bring the story to a happy ending, not that it’s not, rainbow babies are true miracles and you never forget your little angels.

I know ohmygeeee, she’s quite nice in real life and her family are lovely. I’m still sure her bf is gay though 😂