Has anyone met/know any influencers in real life?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first reaction was to laugh too but then, he must have some considering how successful he's been? 🤷‍♀️
Rich people have business advisors. He had gleam telling him what to do that got him rich, then he’s got a team he employs now.

Reactions: 1
Yeah but he still managed to get rich enough to have employ those business advisors!
Because gleam managed him. He made videos on YouTube and gleam saw he was popular and monetised him. He shills overpriced merch to kids I wouldn’t say he was business savvy he’s not Elon musk

are you alfies mum?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Because gleam managed him. He made videos on YouTube and gleam saw he was popular and monetised him. He shills overpriced merch to kids I wouldn’t say he was business savvy he’s not Elon musk

are you alfies mum?
He's still done a lot better than many managed by Gleam. Wouldn't say he's a genius by any stretch of the imagination but I don't think you can credit all his success to Gleam. He was very popular even before them.

I'm the same age as him actually.

Reactions: 9
I live in the same town as a home influencer,one of the Pimpupmypad clones.Absolutely amazed by her q&a session yesterday oh how she has no debt,doesn't live extravagantly and has everything she has through "saving hard".She has tons of holidays (youngest kid had been to Disneyland twice by the time he was 3),always in whatever the latest insta-cliche clothes are (see her daily on the school run)whole family are always in expensive clothes,hardly ever seen wearing the same thing twice.Always has to be the best,all about appearances and how everything looks to everyone else and very fake sweetness and light as she's a passive aggressive manipulator. She's really found her place on Instagram.But after seeing that last night I had to come on and say something as the non stop arse kissing is unbearable,I've now unfollowed her.

Reactions: 3
I live in the same town as a home influencer,one of the Pimpupmypad clones.Absolutely amazed by her q&a session yesterday oh how she has no debt,doesn't live extravagantly and has everything she has through "saving hard".She has tons of holidays (youngest kid had been to Disneyland twice by the time he was 3),always in whatever the latest insta-cliche clothes are (see her daily on the school run)whole family are always in expensive clothes,hardly ever seen wearing the same thing twice.Always has to be the best,all about appearances and how everything looks to everyone else and very fake sweetness and light as she's a passive aggressive manipulator. She's really found her place on Instagram.But after seeing that last night I had to come on and say something as the non stop arse kissing is unbearable,I've now unfollowed her.
Maybe they’re secret drug dealers, that would explain it all 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve met Giovanna fletcher once at a book signing. She was a bit awkward but so was I tbf! Put me off book signings as you stand in line for hours only to be hurried away by their assistants after 30 seconds of meeting them 😅

Reactions: 3
I know a lot of full-time travel, food/cookery, and niche bloggers through work, some of whom would also count as 'influencers' - but most earn from their successful blogs mainly. Have to say they are all lovely.

I think it's the beauty/lifestyle/parenting fields where you get all the crazies and bitchiness...

I know a lot of full-time travel, food/cookery, and niche bloggers through work, some of whom would also count as 'influencers' - but most earn from their successful blogs mainly. Have to say they are all lovely.

I think it's the beauty/lifestyle/parenting fields where you get all the crazies and bitchiness...
I worked with a pretty successful travel blogger. She got recognised when out and about sometimes, was really lovely person, and I think the whole blog/writing thing rather than just influencing/photographs separates the wheat from the chaff.

In contrast all the beauty 'influencers' I've met have been awful and have serious phone addictions that have eroded their personalities!!:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Not an influencer but YouTuber JDRMakeup (Jess Ratchford) was on the same course as her at university. Only spoke to her a couple of times but some of the other girls in my class who had lived with her in uni accommodation said she was awful to live with.

Forgot to add to my previous comment: also met Imogenation & BenSalad together. Mad as hatters. BenSalad just randomly started telling my friend and I about how Imogen was bullied at school. (This was before she posted all of her bullying storytimes on her channel)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Not an influencer but YouTuber JDRMakeup (Jess Ratchford) was on the same course as her at university. Only spoke to her a couple of times but some of the other girls in my class who had lived with her in uni accommodation said she was awful to live with.

Forgot to add to my previous comment: also met Imogenation & BenSalad together. Mad as hatters. BenSalad just randomly started telling my friend and I about how Imogen was bullied at school. (This was before she posted all of her bullying storytimes on her channel)
Oh no! I really liked watching JDRMakeUp back a few years ago! She seems a bit high maintenance and very middle class but relatable.

Oh no! I really liked watching JDRMakeUp back a few years ago! She seems a bit high maintenance and very middle class but relatable.
she wasn’t nasty or horrible or anything like that, but totally high maintenance. She was really pleasant whenever I briefly spoke to her. From what I heard from the girls at uni who she lived with she was quite particular about brands of food they had in their fridge, what type of cushions they had for the sofas, silly things like that what a typical uni student wouldn’t care about.

I had the misfortune to meet some of the Middle East based female influencers (expats living there not actual Middle Easterners) and my suspicions were confirmed. Despite the independent businesswoman image they portray online they have actually had a helping hand by a rich husband/sponsor and constantly pester cafes and hotels for freebies.
👀👀 Dont be scared, tell us names hahah

Reactions: 6
Lily's doing insta a lot. Moving day soon, but where. ...l wish shed do more !
I wonder how she’s making her money? She said on insta she probably won’t do YouTube anymore. She’s living back in her hometown now I think. I don’t think she ever mentioned that she’d left Brighton which I found weird.

I wonder how she’s making her money? She said on insta she probably won’t do YouTube anymore. She’s living back in her hometown now I think. I don’t think she ever mentioned that she’d left Brighton which I found weird.
Yeah she’s very limited in which bits of her ‘real life’ she posts....which I get and respect her for actually. She’s never sold out and let her followers in too deep (never see boyfriends?)

No but i assumed it was the arthritis she hás said it was bad and she needed help to do daily tasks.

I assumed she hasn't had a bf for a while as she seemed down about her weight gain. But yeah, she's guarded.

I used to work with Carly Rowena. Can’t say she was quite as smug back then as she is now but still an air of “superiorness” about her. Walks around town like she’s the tit 😂

Reactions: 4