Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's so special about his car? I don't know anything about them but it doesn't look like a high end car. It looks like every other car that drives past my lounge window. If he has an orgasm over a bog standard car he's easily pleased.
He gets inappropriate over eggs so wouldn’t surprise me

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wouldn't go that far she's an old lady who has been foisted out in to the public domain by her vile greedy grabbing grandson. It isn't her fault she's suddenly in the public eye.
She just thinks she is making her grandson happy while enjoying the attention he is giving her .

Reactions: 5
I was thinking more of a supportive thread

I’ve retitled the new thread to ‘Harold’s Eggs’. No offence meant to the lovely Shirl

Reactions: 6
mate of mine just showed me this.

With cookery skills like this, its really no wonder why everyones favourite lispy mouthed smackable faced cook jamie olivers empire is going down the shitter...

careful Gordon, he'll be after you next...

I can see it now, harold pickards kitchen nightmares

duck me!
I dont even know what to say to this he is an absaloute tool 🙈

Reactions: 2
I think Shirl deserves her own thread!
That would be too far. She's an 80 odd year old woman who doesn't control what Harry does.
If she buys him things, so what? Most grandparents do spoil their grandchildren and she will just want what is best for him.
Say what you want about him but leave her alone.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think it is right he has put his NaN all over Instagram, she probably has no idea of how dishonest he is being, it’s like using your children to get likes, she seems like a lovely lady, I would feel very uncomfortable throwing a member of my family onto social media and even setting up her own page which is not private...

Reactions: 7
I don’t think it is right he has put his NaN all over Instagram, she probably has no idea of how dishonest he is being, it’s like using your children to get likes, she seems like a lovely lady, I would feel very uncomfortable throwing a member of my family onto social media and even setting up her own page which is not private...
I really do feel sorry for the lady. I would put money on it that she is totally oblivious to any of his antics. He is a vile individual and I really do hope he gets his just desserts and I'm not talking about those silly, juvenile easter egg halves full of squirty cream and dolly mixtures that he has for afters. Karma will get round to him eventually and I just wish I could be there when he gets what he deserves.

Of course the Nan has an inkling of what's going on! Who else takes pics of you at the salon and pics of your food in cafès and restaurants unless it is going to be shared on social media? If I'm at a restaurant and someone I'm with took a pic each time I went out with them, if it wasn't going on social media I'd be concerned as to why they're taking pics all the time of food..

Reactions: 3
Of course the Nan has an inkling of what's going on! Who else takes pics of you at the salon and pics of your food in cafès and restaurants unless it is going to be shared on social media? If I'm at a restaurant and someone I'm with took a pic each time I went out with them, if it wasn't going on social media I'd be concerned as to why they're taking pics all the time of food..
I'd think my grandson was sharing pictures of his granny on his social media like lots of people do with family members. I'm confident she really has no clue that there is motive behind his actions. But people will have their own opinions. Mine is that he is buttering her up for her cash. I take lots of pictures of family members it is what people do but I don't use them for personal gain.

How many 85 year olds do you come across that are fully familiar with social media and instagram?
He might tell her the pictures are going on insta but I bet she isn't fully aware what it is.
Besides quite a few of the pictures she doesn't even look aware he's taking a pic, she looks in mid chat on some.
Some of you just seem to be itching to target an old lady and you really need to look at yourself if taking the p*ss out of an 85 year old is your definition of fun.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I'd think my grandson was sharing pictures of his granny on his social media like lots of people do with family members. I'm confident she really has no clue that there is motive behind his actions. But people will have their own opinions. Mine is that he is buttering her up for her cash. I take lots of pictures of family members it is what people do but I don't use them for personal gain.
I find if very cringey the insta page he made that is 'her'. It is clearly advertising, especially those scarves with necklaces she keeps wearing. I do feel sorry for her as she is an elderly lady and probably is spoiling her Grandson, but she must have some sort of idea about his SW page and his constant advertising. I agree with others his meals are huge he is a binge eater and the constant alcoholic drinks he consumes are eyebrow raising for such an avid SW user..

How many 85 year olds do you come across that are fully familiar with social media and instagram?
He might tell her the pictures are going on insta but I bet she isn't fully aware what it is.
Besides quite a few of the pictures she doesn't even look aware he's taking a pic, she looks in mid chat on some.
Some of you just seem to be itching to target an old lady and you really need to look at yourself if taking the p*ss out of an 85 year old is your definition of fun.

I think you need to re-read my post sweetie. I never insulted his Grandmother.. Infact I feel sorry for her, but she must know some of what is going on RE her page, his advertising.

I agree. I said before but it reminds me a bit of that guy and his granny from that TOWIE show. Obviously thats a bit different as the gran was aware she was being filmed and what was going on. I can't imagine if she did get offered freebies or money from 'her' account, that he would actually give it to her.

Reactions: 1
My apologies. I misread.. it's been a long day. When people commented that they bet the Nan is unsure of what goes on, I thought you all meant the SW page and some of the advertising like her scarf with the necklace and so on. She must know to a degree about some of it, but the more 'naughty' stuff such as what people commented on further back about I am sure she is none the wiser. I perhaps need to read things a little better in future and apologies. All I can say is thank god for the weekend!

I noticed this too... according to him, the comparison photo is 5 weeks difference... the first comparison photo being took on the 5th of January. With his "Proof"
But the photo of him showing off his stomach was on the 19th January? So he's gone from the first comparison photo to the one posted on the 19th in the space of a few days?
He’s just slouching?! He’s honestly the most smarmy little bleep on insta

I know the way he talks about drinking you'd think he's some 15 year old stealing their parents alcohol and getting drunk.

• Haha
I know the way he talks about drinking you'd think he's some 15 year old stealing their parents alcohol and getting drunk.
He's clearly led a very sheltered life if he thinks he's big doing that. I was 14 the first time I did it 😂😂😂

He's clearly led a very sheltered life if he thinks he's big doing that. I was 14 the first time I did it 😂😂😂
I wonder if he wasn’t very popular at school so didn’t get to drink or get invited to parties etc so showing off now he can like his still trying to impress the kids at school lol I also wonder if he was bullied a bit a school too that’s why he likes to show off now to prove a point and deep down his still really bitter so that’s why he acts the big I am and is overly defensive, rude and aggressive if anyone says anything to him! Still don’t like him though and not excusing his twit behaviour 😆

Reactions: 6
I wonder if he wasn’t very popular at school so didn’t get to drink or get invited to parties etc so showing off now he can like his still trying to impress the kids at school lol I also wonder if he was bullied a bit a school too that’s why he likes to show off now to prove a point and deep down his still really bitter so that’s why he acts the big I am and is overly defensive, rude and aggressive if anyone says anything to him! Still don’t like him though and not excusing his twit behaviour 😆
Given the comments I saw about him on the sun newspaper article about JTs fundraising last year which came from people who know him personally from living in the same place etc I'd say that you are bang on the money with your comments. One thing that they all seemed to agree on is that he was a spoilt jumped up little twit lol

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.