Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He hasn’t posted for 3 days, wanna make it 3 decades Harry?
He's probably on a mega bank holiday sesshhh get ready for stories 6ltr of vodka downed after 125 shots then 14 bigmacs and 14 fries to soak it up 😂 What a juvenile twonk

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He's probably on a mega bank holiday sesshhh get ready for stories 6ltr of vodka downed after 125 shots then 14 bigmacs and 14 fries to soak it up 😂 What a juvenile twonk
And then make out he has put 7 pounds on but as he always says ‘easy on, easy off’ 1 week on plan with his runny eggs and dominoes pizza it will be off again in no time, and his fans will be amazed at his amazing weight loss prowess 😂😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anybody seen this story about Prickard? It is definitely him, the time frame is right and his mother's name is Ann or Annie as she is affectionately known by Trev, she also clearly as a prosthetic arm. Prickard also has a brother called Jonathon around 4 years older than he is. Explains why Prickard is all over Shirl like a rash, he doesn't want big bro having a share of the spoils.

Reactions: 1
Do you think because of that incident his parents and Granny Shirl pander to his every whim and thats why hes such a spoiled self entitled little sad act ?

Reactions: 3
Do you think because of that incident his parents and Granny Shirl pander to his every whim and thats why hes such a spoiled self entitled little sad act ?
Yes I certainly think that. Funny how there is neither sight nor sound of his brother.

He's back at it again this morning.... sad cunts asking where he's been... I've an idea but don't wanna offend anyone, again I'm sorry, I just have a dark sense of humour, and detest anything or anyone remotely connected to this walking jizzstain.
Why’s he cooking poached eggs in a fryingpan with water. Why not just use a normal pan like everyone else. He’s going to make out he’s invented the poached egg now isn’t he

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ooops changing the subject has anybody seen the petition that has been started on change.org to get this site closed down 😂

Yes I certainly think that. Funny how there is neither sight nor sound of his brother.
I saw a profile with the surname pickard on insta before, was his brother I'm sure of it... I am trying to find it again... i think he's the one whos the owner of those bigger trousers harold parades around like were his...

Ooops changing the subject has anybody seen the petition that has been started on change.org to get this site closed down 😂
it wasn't set up by Harold was it? 😂

• Haha
I saw a profile with the surname pickard on insta before, was his brother I'm sure of it... I am trying to find it again... i think he's the one whos the owner of those bigger trousers harold parades around like were his...

No 😂 some daft bint called Susan and one of the screenshots she posted as an example is pathetic. Somebody said the diet she feeds her kids etc contained a lot of processed food. She said this site is now seriously affecting her mental health???? She's choosing to come and read what is on here so that is her fault.

She needs to have a good old Google because this isn't the only site of this nature.

Sorry the woman's name is Michelle not Susan.

Look at her reaction to somebody who made a valid comment. Who's the bully on there judging by the reaction and she's actually used that as an example of her being bullied. What a horrible woman

Screenshot_20190528-112214_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Why’s he cooking poached eggs in a fryingpan with water. Why not just use a normal pan like everyone else. He’s going to make out he’s invented the poached egg now isn’t he
Can't you see that these aren't just any old poached eggs these are Prickards perfect frying pan produced poached eggs. Another fantastic invention by the maestro who bought to us the yorkshire pudding, the hash brown and Easter egg shells filled with squirty cream and kiddies sweets 😂

“The owner of the bigger trousers” I’ve lost it now 🤣

Does anyone have the link to the petition? I need to sign it and create a million email addresses and keep signing 🤣

• Haha
Is there any possibility he has been called out by Slimming World due to the sudden change of amount and type of posts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.