Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have unfollowed him. He is an idiot encouraging people to binge eat one minute then ‘go on plan’ the next, he is a dieticians nightmare, he might be slim but he is heading for diabetes and high cholesterol if he packs that amount of food away, he is still too immature to realise it not just the external you need to worry about but also what you feed your body with, which in his case is sugar and fat.....

Reactions: 5
What confuses me is yorkshire puddings, cheat meals and hash browns. I don't ever notice the so-called speed foods, or actual vegetables apart from the dinner he takes his Gran. So can his Gran do nothing for herself? She seems perfectly capable to me. *also sees no yogurt, healthy breakfasts etc.

Reactions: 3
What confuses me is yorkshire puddings, cheat meals and hash browns. I don't ever notice the so-called speed foods, or actual vegetables apart from the dinner he takes his Gran. So can his Gran do nothing for herself? She seems perfectly capable to me. *also sees no yogurt, healthy breakfasts etc.
He shows people what he thinks they want to see, aka eating a load of junk food while loosing weight. His diet as well as his attitude is appalling, he has locked into a niche market of people wanting to loose weight while eating crap. His profile picture says it all ‘look at me, how slim I am while eating crap’ he is no better than the other people who flog unrealistic diets such as boom bod or drinking ‘slim tea’. He will eventually get outed, then he will have to get a real job, rather than sitting behind a keyboard feeding people lies.....

Reactions: 6
He’s a lying fraud. How the hell has he got so many followers, most of his photos a reused, he never shows his proper weight loss, no proof of his weight loss and his if he’s asked any questions he can’t answerr there either deleted or blocked!! Joshclark_sw is a genuine sliming worldwr and worth a follow

He’s a lying fraud. How the hell has he got so many followers, most of his photos a reused, he never shows his proper weight loss, no proof of his weight loss and his if he’s asked any questions he can’t answerr there either deleted or blocked!! Joshclark_sw is a genuine sliming worldwr and worth a follow
Totally agree with you.

He should not be allowed to associate himself with slimming world in anyway when he doesn’t follow the plan he follows his own plan and gives out wrong advice is there anyway to contact slimming world via email or something

He’s the only bully. I have seen the way he replies to people who call him out. I think he’s had a very sheltered life. Looks like maybe his parents had him later in life and have wrapped him in cotton wool. He’s a spoiled prick
I've looked at his parents a couple of times and thought he must have been a late baby as they seem quite old to have a 22 year-old.

Thanks Trev and whatever your wife's name is for inflicting this vile individual on society.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He should not be allowed to associate himself with slimming world in anyway when he doesn’t follow the plan he follows his own plan and gives out wrong advice is there anyway to contact slimming world via email or something
Slimming world won't be interested in doing anything to stop him associating with them because at the end of the day he will be bringing them customers.
Everyone likes the idea of eating vast quantities of what you like but still having massive weightloss and this is something he advertises as possible with slimmingworld,
Anyone that comes across his account and wants that will possibly join slimmingworld.
Harry may be dishonest about his losses and not truely follow slimmingworld but they won't care if they get their money.
Also, if someone joins and eats like harry they are not going to have big losses or any at all so that means they will be paying out for membership for longer.
Harrys account benefits slimmingworld too much basically.

Slimming world won't be interested in doing anything to stop him associating with them because at the end of the day he will be bringing them customers.
Everyone likes the idea of eating vast quantities of what you like but still having massive weightloss and this is something he advertises as possible with slimmingworld,
Anyone that comes across his account and wants that will possibly join slimmingworld.
Harry may be dishonest about his losses and not truely follow slimmingworld but they won't care if they get their money.
Also, if someone joins and eats like harry they are not going to have big losses or any at all so that means they will be paying out for membership for longer.
Harrys account benefits slimmingworld too much basically.
There have also been a good few people leaving recently because of both his and Towers accounts. People are saying they are disillusioned with SW not acting to stop these misleading accounts. There are also slimming world group leaders asking their members not to follow these accounts as they are not advocating the slimming world way. More and more people are managing to lose the weight themselves, I found that out when I joined the nhs live life better forums.

Money seems to be getting tighter for many and slimming world will be one of the first costs they cut.

Reactions: 4
There have also been a good few people leaving recently because of both his and Towers accounts. People are saying they are disillusioned with SW not acting to stop these misleading accounts. There are also slimming world group leaders asking their members not to follow these accounts as they are not advocating the slimming world way. More and more people are managing to lose the weight themselves, I found that out when I joined the nhs live life better forums.

Money seems to be getting tighter for many and slimming world will be one of the first costs they cut.
If it was affecting slimmingworlds profits as much as you claim they would act. They are a business they are not going to lose profit and do nothing about it, so obviously harry and towers are not causing a mass exodus from SW like some people may like to think.

My point is people need to move away from thinking SW are just being too nice to do anything about him, they are famously quick to act on anything that may infringe their profits examples being; porky lights, asda and aldi ready meals, sending cease and desist letters to cafes that put syns on the menu.
They are a business they just want people to join and keep paying.
As long as harry keeps selling the very appealing delusion that you can eat what you want and lose loads of weight still they are not going to do a thing.

And if people keep sending multiple complaints to slimming world about Harry and also calling him all the names under the sun on here and on insta they will probably dismiss your complaint as malicious as he will just say he knows who complained as they posted screenshots on here and insult me in my comment section and in forums, its a personal vendetta.
Once he says that slimmingworld won't touch it.

Reactions: 2
He isn’t affiliated with actual slimming world is he ?So I guess they can’t and won’t care what he does on his own account. They put out a product and people use it as they see fit. I guess it’s like selling a car then people writing to the car company to complain as they seen a idiot driving it and posting about it on social media.

Reactions: 4
If it was affecting slimmingworlds profits as much as you claim they would act. They are a business they are not going to lose profit and do nothing about it, so obviously harry and towers are not causing a mass exodus from SW like some people may like to think.

My point is people need to move away from thinking SW are just being too nice to do anything about him, they are famously quick to act on anything that may infringe their profits examples being; porky lights, asda and aldi ready meals, sending cease and desist letters to cafes that put syns on the menu.
They are a business they just want people to join and keep paying.
As long as harry keeps selling the very appealing delusion that you can eat what you want and lose loads of weight still they are not going to do a thing.

And if people keep sending multiple complaints to slimming world about Harry and also calling him all the names under the sun on here and on insta they will probably dismiss your complaint as malicious as he will just say he knows who complained as they posted screenshots on here and insult me in my comment section and in forums, its a personal vendetta.
Once he says that slimmingworld won't touch it.

I didn't say it is hitting SW profits YET. It is enough for me that group leaders are now getting up in arms about it. I'm sure it will be on the agenda at one of the group meetings very soon and yes they will take on board feedback from their consultants. He is damaging their brand and that's from a group leader.

He isn’t affiliated with actual slimming world is he ?So I guess they can’t and won’t care what he does on his own account. They put out a product and people use it as they see fit. I guess it’s like selling a car then people writing to the car company to complain as they seen a idiot driving it and posting about it on social media.

Yet they can stop cafes etc quoting syns on their menus to help SW members make better choices. 😂

I didn't say it is hitting SW profits YET. It is enough for me that group leaders are now getting up in arms about it. I'm sure it will be on the agenda at one of the group meetings very soon and yes they will take on board feedback from their consultants. He is damaging their brand and that's from a group leader.

Yet they can stop cafes etc quoting syns on their menus to help SW members make better choices. 😂
Do you really think they are unaware of him and it needs consultants to draw their attention to him?
He hashtags SW all over the place. SW know their brand has a huge presence on insta so they will see monitor it and are obviously complicit it what he is posting.
Think about it. He claims he lost 8 stone eating what he likes with their plan. Its a marketing dream, whether or not he is honest is irrelevent.
I think you credit your bosses with too much of a conscience.

Reactions: 1
Do you really think they are unaware of him and it needs consultants to draw their attention to him?
He hashtags SW all over the place. SW know their brand has a huge presence on insta so they will see monitor it and are obviously complicit it what he is posting.
Think about it. He claims he lost 8 stone eating what he likes with their plan. Its a marketing dream, whether or not he is honest is irrelevent.
I think you credit your bosses with too much of a conscience.
If I remember rightly some of the more well known slimming world members man the social media accounts at intervals because JT did a stint last summer and as for hashtags and tagging just about every slimming world member of which there appears to be hundreds of thousands do the same thing do you seriously think they read them all? He's just a tiny fish in a big pond when it comes to SW tags.

If I remember rightly some of the more well known slimming world members man the social media accounts at intervals because JT did a stint last summer and as for hashtags and tagging just about every slimming world member of which there appears to be hundreds of thousands do the same thing do you seriously think they read them all? He's just a tiny fish in a big pond when it comes to SW tags.
There is still official people behind the account. They don't just let well known members pass a password between themselves to run it 😂
You said a few comments back towers was damaging to SW like harry.
Now you've confirmed they let him run their official social media for a day.
That just proves my point, they don't care what you eat as long as you claim your big loss was with them, because lets face it, towers has never followed the plan.

'Both his and towers accounts'
But they let him run social media? Yeah, they're not bothered.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.