Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed this too... according to him, the comparison photo is 5 weeks difference... the first comparison photo being took on the 5th of January. With his "Proof"
But the photo of him showing off his stomach was on the 19th January? So he's gone from the first comparison photo to the one posted on the 19th in the space of a few days?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I've just contacted slimming world about him...nothing may come of it, but he's got to be stopped, little fucker needs taking down....

Hello, I'd like to know, is there anything you can do regarding instagram? there is a certain profile, Harrypickard96_sw that has over 200k followers, he blatantly doesnt follow the slimming world plan, telling people that they shouldn't be syning the muller lights, telling people he has any wholemeal bread as a HEXB choice because "bread is bread". The SW in his instagram name clearly means slimming world, he is damaging your brand, and he claims his way of doing things, which go against slimming world, have given him an over 8 stone loss. I have seen that slimming world have previously stepped in and stopped people damaging their brand. He needs to be stopped.

Thanks,

Andy

Add Towers to that!

Reactions: 3
They wont do anything people have reported before, slimming world can't do anything he doesn't work for them!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Sosig egg and chips is not a kids tea, the little rat, the bleeping pombears and smarties are a bleeping kids tea, little bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I noticed this too... according to him, the comparison photo is 5 weeks difference... the first comparison photo being took on the 5th of January. With his "Proof"
But the photo of him showing off his stomach was on the 19th January? So he's gone from the first comparison photo to the one posted on the 19th in the space of a few days?
He's probably just bloated in the first photo and trying to make himself look as 'big' as possible with the angle.

He's probably just bloated in the first photo and trying to make himself look as 'big' as possible with the angle.
He's also slumped forward so his posture is making him look bigger. He's sat up straight and sucking his stomach in on the other picture.

In the standing up 'flat stomach' picture he's got his stomach sucked in so far I'm surprised he hasn't passed out from lack of oxygen.

Reactions: 7
He's also slumped forward so his posture is making him look bigger. He's sat up straight and sucking his stomach in on the other picture.

In the standing up 'flat stomach' picture he's got his stomach sucked in so far I'm surprised he hasn't passed out from lack of oxygen.
Haha that is very true 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Just look at his and towers faces... duck me...

This picture fucks me off, not a single photo of him big enough to fit into those jeans.

wanker.
They seem to go to a lot of ‘corporate ‘ slimming world events? So SW must be inviting them, apologies if I am wrong. CarbieBarbie made another dig at HP today with regard to him not following the SW plan but having 200,000 plus followers who are being misled. I was one of them, it is only by coming on here I realised he was a fraud.

They seem to go to a lot of ‘corporate ‘ slimming world events? So SW must be inviting them, apologies if I am wrong. CarbieBarbie made another dig at HP today with regard to him not following the SW plan but having 200,000 plus followers who are being misled. I was one of them, it is only by coming on here I realised he was a fraud.
rumour has it, Harold purchased tickets from someone and made out he was invited. If he can post a photo of him pre 8 stone loss I will apologise to him, but it's just not on the cards now is it...

I'm glad your eyes were opened.. the sooner people realise he only cares about his bank balance and follower count, the better.

Just look at his and towers faces... duck me...

This picture fucks me off, not a single photo of him big enough to fit into those jeans.

wanker.
I thought that too with those jeans! No way was he that big beforehand.

Also didn't know he used to have a gf who was doing SW as well...I thought he was gay. 😳

Reactions: 6
rumour has it, Harold purchased tickets from someone and made out he was invited. If he can post a photo of him pre 8 stone loss I will apologise to him, but it's just not on the cards now is it...

I'm glad your eyes were opened.. the sooner people realise he only cares about his bank balance and follower count, the better.
Yes they have certainly been opened, I wouldn’t imagine half his followers have caught on that he is not telling the truth. At least JT has got evidence of his weight loss but I am not keen that his ego has gone into overdrive, he has been extremely lucky to have someone stump up the money for his surgery, it remains to be seen now the gym incentive has gone, if he carries on, on plan. His portions are still huge, so he clearly is still eating a lot more than the ‘average ‘ male.

Reactions: 4
They wont do anything people have reported before, slimming world can't do anything he doesn't work for them!!
They can send him a letter telling him not to use their brand name. They have done it to cafes marking food with syn values.

It’s like me pretending to be a rep affiliate or employee of any big brand and giving false information to people potentially damaging their brand.

He does have a picture of certificates on his page with biggest loss at 4 stone, there has never been anything on getting to target, nor is there anything on 5,6,7 or 8 stone. As a paying SW member I will be angry if nothing is done about him because he is such a fraud. I am convinced he runs his Dad’s page too as the grammar is identical.

Reactions: 8
He does have a picture of certificates on his page with biggest loss at 4 stone, there has never been anything on getting to target, nor is there anything on 5,6,7 or 8 stone. As a paying SW member I will be angry if nothing is done about him because he is such a fraud. I am convinced he runs his Dad’s page too as the grammar is identical.
There's no bleeping way he's lost 4 stone. like someone said pages back, its the same stone, over and over and over. The picture of his progress book is always from a distance... I mean my first week, I lost a stone, and i can prove it... I've covered up my actual weight cause I'm ashamed of it... but I was almost as heavy as sex offenderesque towers...

Attachments

• Wow
There's no bleeping way he's lost 4 stone. like someone said pages back, its the same stone, over and over and over. The picture of his progress book is always from a distance... I mean my first week, I lost a stone, and i can prove it... I've covered up my actual weight cause I'm ashamed of it... but I was almost as heavy as sex offenderesque towers...
This was Feb 2015 and he states achieved in the last year so Feb 2014 which would make him 17/18 and I agree he looks much younger in those pictures. 10170EF0-1B40-4C52-A3AB-3593F9F0B21D.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.