Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found his old instagram....

Notice the date on the first full length one compared to the date on the last one claiming 5 stone loss. Bullshit!
He’s such a bleeping fraud. But why do they big slimming world accounts not call him out on it. I mean most of them actually lost the weight. I can’t stand him. It’s a scary world to think people look up to the likes of him.

Reactions: 4
He’s such a bleeping fraud. But why do they big slimming world accounts not call him out on it. I mean most of them actually lost the weight. I can’t stand him. It’s a scary world to think people look up to the likes of him.
I'm trying to think of a way to get him to get his mask to slip... those pictures up there are absolute bleeping gold.

Reactions: 6
I'm trying to think of a way to get him to get his mask to slip... those pictures up there are absolute bleeping gold.
I thought when carby called him out on Instagram more people would of seen him for what he really is. But no his sheep
Defened him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I was surprised not more unfollowed when I did thanks to Carby ....really thought he would be embarrassed by the many that did call him out but he really didn't care just tried calling it bullying 🙄

Reactions: 2
I was surprised not more unfollowed when I did thanks to Carby ....really thought he would be embarrassed by the many that did call him out but he really didn't care just tried calling it bullying 🙄
He’s the only bully. I have seen the way he replies to people who call him out. I think he’s had a very sheltered life. Looks like maybe his parents had him later in life and have wrapped him in cotton wool. He’s a spoiled prick

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He's at it again... and so am I 😂😂
The more you look into the less proof there is that he looses or gains any of the said weight he posts each week. I don’t do SW but did WW and we had a book our consultant put our weight in for that week with the amount we had lost/gained or maintained. 5.5 is a lot to loose in 1 week.

Reactions: 4
The more you look into the less proof there is that he looses or gains any of the said weight he posts each week. I don’t do SW but did WW and we had a book our consultant put our weight in for that week with the amount we had lost/gained or maintained. 5.5 is a lot to loose in 1 week.
It is a lot, but it is possible. My first week doing slimming world, I lost 14 lbs in my first week followed by a 6 and a half lb loss the week after.

He is an absolute joke of a person, listens to the ones that stroke his ego, blatantly ignores the ones that call him out... I honestly don't know who is worse, him for making money from the gullable, or the gullable themselves....

Attachments

Reactions: 3
It is a lot for how small he is now and how long his been doing it the big losses are normally when u have more to loose and are starting out, a lot of people in his comments are all saying they can’t loose that much no matter what they do and takes them weeks to loose their gain so his not projecting an obtainable weight loss at all

Reactions: 9
It is a lot for how small he is now and how long his been doing it the big losses are normally when u have more to loose and are starting out, a lot of people in his comments are all saying they can’t loose that much no matter what they do and takes them weeks to loose their gain so his not projecting an obtainable weight loss at all
Totally agree, 1-2 pounds is fairly normal, for his size and 1 alleged week’off plan’ he bags 5.5 pounds off is not realistic, he is around 11 stone by looking at him so a massive loss for 1 week. I notice other sw peeps put up the electronic version of their weight for that week, not seen any proof on his at all.

Reactions: 6
Where's he got the dough balls from....my local dominos stopped doing them months ago the Bastards....so either the stores have different menus or that's an old picture and he's now lying about ordering one 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Where's he got the dough balls from....my local dominos stopped doing them months ago the Bastards....so either the stores have different menus or that's an old picture and he's now lying about ordering one 🤔
Tesco do a dominos style deal for £10 atm you get garlic bread. Pizza, balls and a drink I think. We had it the other week.

I think actual dominos menu vary on location too, he probably buys them so often it’s wortj them keeping them on the menu 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Tesco do a dominos style deal for £10 atm you get garlic bread. Pizza, balls and a drink I think. We had it the other week.

I think actual dominos menu vary on location too, he probably buys them so often it’s wortj them keeping them on the menu 😂
Haha I would have happily kept my local store in business with buying them tbf 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.