Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harold 😂😂😂 That made me laugh. Harold Prickard, makes him sound like an upper class twit, the sort that would get an invite to one of Hyacinth Buckets candlelight suppers lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He has to delete it as that post is a paid ad with Emlea can't have any bad words when you are getting paid now can you. But notice it does not really tell you its a paid ad does it? absolutely moron this one but it's OK because no ones opinion matters as per his last post well done Prickard what a nice message to sent to all your sheep! obvs it does matter because you just posted about it

Reactions: 2
That ones been deleted too!! Clearly trying to avoid having to show his non existent certificates

Horrible little boy
Why oh why do these supposed Slimming World gurus bullshite about their weight loss and more to the point why are slimming world not calling these fraudsters out and getting them to remove the SW from their accounts?

Reactions: 6
Why oh why do these supposed Slimming World gurus bullshite about their weight loss and more to the point why are slimming world not calling these fraudsters out and getting them to remove the SW from their accounts?
I spoke to my SW consultant about influencers on Instagram and Harry prickards name came up, she could not reiterate enough to not follow this dick head cause they are not following the SW plan and is a massive fraud, follow the ones with the lowest amount of followers they are the genuine ones 👍🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The lack of announcing that the Elmlea post is an AD is a bit naughty when froyoandfrylight has just posted exactly the same dish/recipe, and clearly stated it's an AD.

And so did daddy_cooks_food. Good god, it's like the bluddy 10kcal sodding jelly all over again!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That ones been deleted too!! Clearly trying to avoid having to show his non existent certificates

Horrible little boy
If you had it a quick pic is all it would take you would show it! I’d be bloody proud and showing those bad boys off all the time!

Slimming world probably don’t care as they’re still advertising for free for them claiming these big loses while eating tit loads of food so will get people spending with slimming world by joining up

Omg that time he went on 2 clubbing holidays in a month! Absolutely mental mate his such a nutter can’t believe what a geeza he is! #hard

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I spoke to my SW consultant about influencers on Instagram and Harry prickards name came up, she could not reiterate enough to not follow this dick head cause they are not following the SW plan and is a massive fraud, follow the ones with the lowest amount of followers they are the genuine ones 👍🏼
Why are slimming world themselves not doing something about it.

I heard they’d threatened cafes with legal action for using syns on menus etc as your affiliating yourselves with their brand and if you give the wrong advice etc it affects the brand.

These instagrammers are using sw in their names and doing exactly that with HUGE followings yet slimming world are turning a blind eye

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why are slimming world themselves not doing something about it.

I heard they’d threatened cafes with legal action for using syns on menus etc as your affiliating yourselves with their brand and if you give the wrong advice etc it affects the brand.

These instagrammers are using sw in their names and doing exactly that with HUGE followings yet slimming world are turning a blind eye
☝ This!!!! I totally agree

Reactions: 4
There’s something about his body that still looks fat if anyone gets me? He’s like fat-slim. It’s like he still has love handles and little tits.

Maybe it’s just in my head because he’s such an annoying little boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.