Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s something about his body that still looks fat if anyone gets me? He’s like fat-slim. It’s like he still has love handles and little tits.

Maybe it’s just in my head because he’s such an annoying little boy.
I call them, a skinny fat lad

Reactions: 1
There’s something about his body that still looks fat if anyone gets me? He’s like fat-slim. It’s like he still has love handles and little tits.

I don't think he works out at all so he has that untoned look. At his weight he should be focusing more on building muscle, not trying to lose more.

Reactions: 5

In the words of Danny Zuko (John Travolta in Grease) "What a hunk a junk"
Zoom in on his feet they are horribly veiny especially for his age and I still think he has the most horrible bitchy, spiteful looking face I've ever seen on a male. I'm not going to say man because I think that would be an insult to real men. He needs taking down a peg or two and sharpish. He's a proper billy no mates in real life. I remember when JTs fund raising hit the news on social media last year and Harolds name got bought up on the thread. Some girls and a couple of guys who know him personally got in a spat with some of his groupies. The people that know him personally said he is the most vile person you could ever have the misfortune to meet and nobody likes him where he lives. Yep that about sums Mr Prickard up.

Screenshot_20190517-103450_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I don't think he works out at all so he has that untoned look. At his weight he should be focusing more on building muscle, not trying to lose more.
Nope she doesn’t he almost brags about it I’ve heard him say absolutely no exercise all down to the diet and plan something like that probably more swearing in it and said in a more head braggish way though and he probably ended it with zero fucks given or something equally as poetic

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have, and will continue to question him regarding the lack of slimming world awards on his profile.If you've lost 8 stone, you'd be proud as duck.this is my fridge...

reminds me of what I've done so far, and what I've got to do... I've got 10 followers on my instagram, mainly because I've just had a cull of people that follow Harold and Towers.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I have called the horrid little fucker out more than once, even offered him to view my picture to show him that its possible to lose weight, post a picture of any weight loss and get feedback from it.

this is 12 weeks of hard work, no ads, no sales, no duck all. Just hard work.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I have called the horrid little fucker out more than once, even offered him to view my picture to show him that its possible to lose weight, post a picture of any weight loss and get feedback from it.

this is 12 weeks of hard work, no ads, no sales, no duck all. Just hard work.
Well done! 😊

I see the smirking little fucker is pimping out his relic of a nan again. Oh well, It'll be winter soon..
I've got a theory about him regarding his granny. I think she's worth a few bob and him being the scavenging rat that he is sucking up to ensure he is main benefactor when she pops her clogs because he really is that devious.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I've got a theory about him regarding his granny. I think she's worth a few bob and him being the scavenging rat that he is sucking up to ensure he is main benefactor when she pops her clogs because he really is that devious.
I believe every single word of that. He needs feeding to a rabid pride of lions.

Reactions: 8
He’ll be off asking his consultant friends to give him some certificates to show, or he’ll print out his own - he’s that much of a fraud!

There is no way that he has certificates when he hasn’t shown them in all this time - he’s too much of a show off not to. And would def use a pic eight stone heavier for attention on “transformation Tuesday”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’ll be off asking his consultant friends to give him some certificates to show, or he’ll print out his own - he’s that much of a fraud!

There is no way that he has certificates when he hasn’t shown them in all this time - he’s too much of a show off not to. And would def use a pic eight stone heavier for attention on “transformation Tuesday”
You can buy them on eBay too 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm sure he did a post with his certificates when CarbieToBarbie was on her Instagram mission. It was said he bought them off eBay as they were all the new style ones. It was also slightly out of focus along with the picture of him with his book so that you couldn't read the names and dates on them either. I assume it got deleted when he was called out on it

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I'm sure he did a post with his certificates when CarbieToBarbie was on her Instagram mission. It was said he bought them off eBay as they were all the new style ones. It was also slightly out of focus along with the picture of him with his book so that you couldn't read the names and dates on them either. I assume it got deleted when he was called out on it

In his shoes if I had the legitimate proof I'd post it on my page at regular intervals to put an end to all of the abuse.

He had a little girlfriend called Leanne Pickering who was also overweight when he started to lose weight. I think the 8st figure he's quoting comes from the 2st he lost and Leannes 6st loss. She looked like she had more to lose lol

And look what a young boy he was when he first started to lose his 1st 8 times over Screenshot_20190518-191320_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
In his shoes if I had the legitimate proof I'd post it on my page at regular intervals to put an end to all of the abuse.

He had a little girlfriend called Leanne Pickering who was also overweight when he started to lose weight. I think the 8st figure he's quoting comes from the 2st he lost and Leannes 6st loss. She looked like she had more to lose lol

And look what a young boy he was when he first started to lose his 1st 8 times overView attachment 17909
what a horrid, hateful,putrid little fellow he is.

And look what a young boy he was when he first started to lose his 1st 8 times overView attachment 17909
Exactly...the amount of times people have asked for them and he's just ignored it speaks volumes to me. He did have an old Insta account from one of the many times he joined but I can't find that any more. Sure he only got to the 2 stone certificate on it

I'd say he weighs around 10 stone now? So that means he should have been around 18 stone at the start.....no chance is he 18 stone on his old pics, my husband is 16st and he's a lot bigger than Prickard ever was

Reactions: 2
What fucks me off the most about this little tit stain is how he touts his weight loss with these pictures... you can clearly tell he is YEARS younger in the pic of him in the suit...he's easily still school age. To compare, I put a pic of me when I was about 18, on the left, compared to the one in the middle taken yesterday.

I absolutely abhor him and the deluded band of merry cunts that follow him like he's the bleeping pied piper.

Attachments

• Haha
I've just contacted slimming world about him...nothing may come of it, but he's got to be stopped, little fucker needs taking down....

Hello, I'd like to know, is there anything you can do regarding instagram? there is a certain profile, Harrypickard96_sw that has over 200k followers, he blatantly doesnt follow the slimming world plan, telling people that they shouldn't be syning the muller lights, telling people he has any wholemeal bread as a HEXB choice because "bread is bread". The SW in his instagram name clearly means slimming world, he is damaging your brand, and he claims his way of doing things, which go against slimming world, have given him an over 8 stone loss. I have seen that slimming world have previously stepped in and stopped people damaging their brand. He needs to be stopped.

Thanks,

Andy

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.