harrypickard96_sw #2 Harold Prickard burns his yorkies and tells loads of porkies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I despair when I see people who believe eating like that will help them to do well on the plan 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
how vague could he be in that reply...

If he lost the weight he claims to then he would have been slimmer of the week/month on several occasions and I'm not having that someone as self obsessed as Harry wouldn't upload that onto Instagram. He's full of 💩
exactly 👍

Reactions: 1
I’ve been reading the posts forever but not posted! When he went on his cruise last year he met one of the Sw trainers there who was trying to talk him into becoming a consultant! Can you imagine :mad::sick:
Oh goodness how worrying! He would have been another Marjorie Dawes from little Britain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I honestly believes pickard hates fat people... he seems the kind to judge people. another reason I don't believe he was EVER 8 stone overweight.

No meals from Harold Today... That tit from five guys... I had a little look, its 40 odd syns in just the fries...

but still the sheep continue their baa-ing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I can’t add the photo but the second image he posted on the 15th (day diary) doesn’t even add up to the syns he is claiming.

How has this prick got 217k followers 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’d unfollow him but what else would I do with my time, other than to mock his pictures and his 8 stone 😂 weight loss?

He’s gone a bit quiet? Carb overload or just too busy coming up with more bullshit insta posts 😂
You can unfollow and still access his page as it’s not private. That’s what I do 🤣 I’m not giving him the satisfaction of an extra follower.

Reactions: 3
So he’s claimed to have lost 8st by ‘following’ the Slimming World plan but he’s shown no proof whatsoever and his follower count is over 100K - I find it all abit fishy!

Has anyone ever seen his SW book or certificates?

Reactions: 2
What is this thing of putting beans in a separate bowl?!

Just makes more washing up.
I agree with this (but I don’t do it), you can’t have hot beans touching salad... but I put salad dressing and balsamic etc so they just can’t mix... saying that, I wouldn’t mix beans and salad anyway (very fussy eater and beans are nearly as bad as mushrooms :ROFLMAO:)

Reactions: 2
He is unable to take any sort of criticism or questioning, he will instantly block you, which just proves that he knows exactly what he is doing and knows he out right lies about syn values, weight loss and portion sizes. He is a disgrace and unfortunately people fall for his lies, he is a complete fraud and extremely rude.

Reactions: 7
So I did some investigative work on Harry's account timeline since a lot of things relating to his weight remain unanswered and some are a downright mystery.

February 2015: In February 2015, he posted a big spread of SW certificates documenting a 4st loss from February 2014 to February 2015.

October 2015: He posts this photo in October 2015 where, in theory, he would be almost 5 stone heavier than he was at his recent target, but he doesn't look like he's carrying that much extra timber to me

For the rest of 2015 his account is fairly quiet, posting meals but no weigh-ins. He becomes more active at Christmas 2015 and posts a 1.5lbs weight gain following two weeks off plan over Christmas.

July 2016: His account remains quiet again for six months and he posts this photo in July 2016. At this point it's not known what weight he is, he hasn't made any reference to the 4st he originally lost in February 2015. It's now a year and a half later.

12th May 2017: First full length photo on his page, looking the exact same weight he is today, and a comparison photo where he says there's a 5 stone difference. Not sure where the extra stone has come from.

30th May 2017: A couple of weeks later and suddenly Harry is recording a total loss of 7stone and 3lbs.

June 2017: Harry posts this comparison which is apparently 2016 vs. 2017 with a 4 stone difference. I know... yes, 4 stone. Okay stop laughing. We're nearly finished.

June 2017: He then posts this comparison documenting his entire journey from 19 stone to 12 stone, 2014 vs 2017. So just to rewind a bit, Harry had already lost 4 stone in 2014 (he showed us the certificates!) yet he was 19 stone at that point?

October 2017: Harry reaches target! He's lost almost 9 stone altogether. Originally losing 4 stone between 2014-2015, and another 5 stone after that despite looking exactly the same with perhaps a tiny bit of bloat/puppy fat gone between the ages of 15 to 20. Congratulations Harry!

Just some side notes: from what I can gather looking back at his page, it seems to be that our Harry joined SW in 2014 when he was in his mid-teens. It looks like he did well on the plan to lose 4 stone. There isn't anything documenting weight loss between early 2015 to mid 2017, yet at this point he really starts upping the ante with his comparison photos/posting big losses etc. It was here that he started gaining his followers as he was probably still under 10k. The followers flood in quite quickly from mid 2017 to the end of 2017 when Harry "reaches target".

I have a theory that the weight he lost initially in 2014 was piled back on during 2015/2016 and then he proceeded to lose it again, whether this was the whole 4 stone or some of it I do not know. This is a theory that was discussed on Gomi years ago but having done the investigating myself it's clear as day. It just seems to me during 2017 when he was getting rid of the weight he'd gained he realised he could use comparison photos/fake losses to "inspire" people and thus build his following of sheep.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 27
So I did some investigative work on Harry's account timeline since a lot of things relating to his weight remain unanswered and some are a downright mystery.

February 2015: In February 2015, he posted a big spread of SW certificates documenting a 4st loss from February 2014 to February 2015.

View attachment 29804

October 2015: He posts this photo in October 2015 where, in theory, he would be almost 5 stone heavier than he was at his recent target, but he doesn't look like he's carrying that much extra timber to me

View attachment 29803

For the rest of 2015 his account is fairly quiet, posting meals but no weigh-ins. He becomes more active at Christmas 2015 and posts a 1.5lbs weight gain following two weeks off plan over Christmas.

July 2016: His account remains quiet again for six months and he posts this photo in July 2016. At this point it's not known what weight he is, he hasn't made any reference to the 4st he originally lost in February 2015. It's now a year and a half later.

View attachment 29802

12th May 2017: First full length photo on his page, looking the exact same weight he is today, and a comparison photo where he says there's a 5 stone difference. Not sure where the extra stone has come from.

View attachment 29806

View attachment 29807

30th May 2017: A couple of weeks later and suddenly Harry is recording a total loss of 7stone and 3lbs.

View attachment 29809

June 2017: Harry posts this comparison which is apparently 2016 vs. 2017 with a 4 stone difference. I know... yes, 4 stone. Okay stop laughing. We're nearly finished.

View attachment 29810

June 2017: He then posts this comparison documenting his entire journey from 19 stone to 12 stone, 2014 vs 2017. So just to rewind a bit, Harry had already lost 4 stone in 2014 (he showed us the certificates!) yet he was 19 stone at that point?

View attachment 29811

October 2017: Harry reaches target! He's lost almost 9 stone altogether. Originally losing 4 stone between 2014-2015, and another 5 stone after that despite looking exactly the same with perhaps a tiny bit of bloat/puppy fat gone between the ages of 15 to 20. Congratulations Harry!

View attachment 29812

Just some side notes: from what I can gather looking back at his page, it seems to be that our Harry joined SW in 2014 when he was in his mid-teens. It looks like he did well on the plan to lose 4 stone. There isn't anything documenting weight loss between early 2015 to mid 2017, yet at this point he really starts upping the ante with his comparison photos/posting big losses etc. It was here that he started gaining his followers as he was probably still under 10k. The followers flood in quite quickly from mid 2017 to the end of 2017 when Harry "reaches target".

I have a theory that the weight he lost initially in 2014 was piled back on during 2015/2016 and then he proceeded to lose it again, whether this was the whole 4 stone or some of it I do not know. This is a theory that was discussed on Gomi years ago but having done the investigating myself it's clear as day. It just seems to me during 2017 when he was getting rid of the weight he'd gained he realised he could use comparison photos/fake losses to "inspire" people and thus build his following of sheep.

View attachment 29804

View attachment 29803

View attachment 29802

View attachment 29806

View attachment 29807

View attachment 29809

View attachment 29810

View attachment 29811

View attachment 29812

Sorry, quoted you twice 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wow!! You’ve put the effort in there and have won ‘the internet’ prize of the day 🙌🏻 He’s just a liar 🤥 - losing and gaining the same weight doesn’t make it 8 stone ffs - remember though, he’s living his best life and can change the plan however he wants, because he’s Prickard 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️😉😆

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.