Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lola_goss

First time poster - came here for the YT goss but only just realised there were pages about the insta SW / weight loss community today! I've been having a good old lol reading through these threads ๐Ÿ˜‚. What a twat this guy is.

I used to have a weight loss insta. I wasn't following SW, just doing calorie counting but I did follow a few SW accounts. Harry wasn't one of them but I'd seen his profile and knew who he was because of follow Friday / recommended pages etc.

ANYWAY, I live in Yorkshire as well and saw him on a night out last year in York. Let me tell you he was a prize prick. I went over to him and said hi. I said I'd seen him on insta, didn't realise he was from round here and said he'd done really well with the weight loss and must be so happy etc etc, that was all I wanted to say and I was going to go off on my merry way. But he just turned to me and went "oh my god, what are you? A STALKER?!?" laughed in my face and walked away! I couldn't believe it. I was literally fuming lol! He has like 200K+ followers, surely he must get "recognised" from time to time?? (Although not if they're mostly bought I guess!)

Now I've read all this, I'm not surprised he was a wanker in real life. From seeing his insta page a few times I thought he'd be a nice guy, who'd be well happy for someone to recognise him from his insta "fame". Since then I've stopped using the insta account so completely forgot about him but when I saw this today I had to share! It's made me annoyed just remembering it haha ๐Ÿ–• ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
FAO Harry Prickard....

we know you read this, Be a man, post a photo of you with the 8 stone you claim to have lost upon your person... I follow slimming world to the fucking letter, trying my fucking best to change my life and here's you, shitting all over me, and everybody else that does it when your posting your shitty fucking egg giveaways, melting a bastard pink and white... trying to be good and staying on plan, you are a joke, your life is a fucking joke, you desperate, sad, odious little man...

here's my pic, real change, not fucking made up where's yours?
Collage 2019-07-20 16_53_26.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
'Queen of beige'
As much as I don't care for him, there is really no need to wheel out homophobic insults.

I'm near certain if it wasn't for his alleged sexuality you would have referred to him as a 'king of beige' as he is male.

Casual homophobia is far more disgusting than that takeaway or lying about weightloss could ever be.

Queen is just as bad as calling him a 'pouf' or a 'fairy' and all the homophobic insults out there.

are you actually serious? I called him queen because he behaves like a diva..so please do not twist my words to make them mean something they do not ๐Ÿ‘I have stated on this very forum that his sexuality is of no importance, and it isn't...so when you've finished twisting my words, would you kindly fuck off.

Reactions: 31

Imjustcurious

Sorry,I should have been more clear. Most Yorkshireman call them potatoes,spuds maybe for a laugh. A small minority of utter idiots call them "tay-'tis",in a sort of babyish way. It's awful and only certain people say it,people like Harry. But in his defence (sorry) he's not misspelling tatties!
This has been the best discussion about Harry yet ๐Ÿ˜‚

Harry Prickard: Taties or tatties, we're not convinced he was ever a fatty

• Haha
Reactions: 31

lime

So I did some investigative work on Harry's account timeline since a lot of things relating to his weight remain unanswered and some are a downright mystery.

February 2015: In February 2015, he posted a big spread of SW certificates documenting a 4st loss from February 2014 to February 2015.

October 2015: He posts this photo in October 2015 where, in theory, he would be almost 5 stone heavier than he was at his recent target, but he doesn't look like he's carrying that much extra timber to me

For the rest of 2015 his account is fairly quiet, posting meals but no weigh-ins. He becomes more active at Christmas 2015 and posts a 1.5lbs weight gain following two weeks off plan over Christmas.

July 2016: His account remains quiet again for six months and he posts this photo in July 2016. At this point it's not known what weight he is, he hasn't made any reference to the 4st he originally lost in February 2015. It's now a year and a half later.

12th May 2017: First full length photo on his page, looking the exact same weight he is today, and a comparison photo where he says there's a 5 stone difference. Not sure where the extra stone has come from.

30th May 2017: A couple of weeks later and suddenly Harry is recording a total loss of 7stone and 3lbs.

June 2017: Harry posts this comparison which is apparently 2016 vs. 2017 with a 4 stone difference. I know... yes, 4 stone. Okay stop laughing. We're nearly finished.

June 2017: He then posts this comparison documenting his entire journey from 19 stone to 12 stone, 2014 vs 2017. So just to rewind a bit, Harry had already lost 4 stone in 2014 (he showed us the certificates!) yet he was 19 stone at that point?

October 2017: Harry reaches target! He's lost almost 9 stone altogether. Originally losing 4 stone between 2014-2015, and another 5 stone after that despite looking exactly the same with perhaps a tiny bit of bloat/puppy fat gone between the ages of 15 to 20. Congratulations Harry!

Just some side notes: from what I can gather looking back at his page, it seems to be that our Harry joined SW in 2014 when he was in his mid-teens. It looks like he did well on the plan to lose 4 stone. There isn't anything documenting weight loss between early 2015 to mid 2017, yet at this point he really starts upping the ante with his comparison photos/posting big losses etc. It was here that he started gaining his followers as he was probably still under 10k. The followers flood in quite quickly from mid 2017 to the end of 2017 when Harry "reaches target".

I have a theory that the weight he lost initially in 2014 was piled back on during 2015/2016 and then he proceeded to lose it again, whether this was the whole 4 stone or some of it I do not know. This is a theory that was discussed on Gomi years ago but having done the investigating myself it's clear as day. It just seems to me during 2017 when he was getting rid of the weight he'd gained he realised he could use comparison photos/fake losses to "inspire" people and thus build his following of sheep.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 27

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
New thread name suggestion: Harry the prick is only a waiter; ask him about speed food & he'll call you a hater!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Truthseeker

VIP Member
HexB or 3 syns for the chicken. I've made similar before and 1 small piece of bread (3 syns) would never give you that many breadcrumbs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ahhhhh but Harold is special he can make things happen that others can't. Who do you think showed Jesus how to feed 5000 people with 5 loaves, 2 fishes and a pot of JD seasoning. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Leelee93

Chatty Member
Random but does anyone remember when Gemma Collins followed Harry on Instagram? He put up a few stories bragging about it, then a couple of days later she unfollowed him ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Halliestar

VIP Member
An old picture of the fruit and yoghurt he claims to have for lunch most days. All part of his unhealthy binge/restrict plan he promotes. Restrict calories during the day, blow it all on some cardboard looking JD sponsored crap in the evening
Has he purposely placed that banana slice there to cover the logo ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
It's all gone a bit quiet... probably had a bit of trouble getting his massive fucking toe through airport security.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Never won any awards, never been in the magazine, never been invited to SW HQ. If he were a young man who had turned his life around and lost eight stone, SW would be all over him because they love a good story like that.

Iโ€™ve lost close to seven stone all together, six and a half with SW and I KNOW what that weight loss looks like. It just makes me so angry that so many people fall for this crap.

I wish they would see the truth. I followed the plan for a long time but Iโ€™m at target now so I just eat what I fancy and pull it back if i need to (not had to yet, touch wood) and I donโ€™t have the followers he does, I just wish people would realise what he does is not slimming world, itโ€™s not on plan. He consumes free food and syns and that is it. He has no speed, he rarely has his HEA and he makes up his HEB and appears to have as many as he wants. He promotes a binge lifestyle on top of this - not only does he spend his time not following the real slimming world plan whilst he claims to have lost eight stone when in reality heโ€™s lost about 2 at he most but he posts his binges to a vulnerable community. And worst thing is, because this appeals to those who really struggle on a diet, they think itโ€™s okay!

I donโ€™t usually let myself get riled up by people online because itโ€™s pointless but I wish there was something that could be done about people like him because the power he has for no deserving reason is disgusting.

Worst thing is, heโ€™s not even a nice person?? I donโ€™t understand how this has happened?

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Imjustcurious

Screenshot_20190716_172620.jpg
(note to self, crop your damn profile picture out next time)
I JUST..30.WHAT. 30 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS, 30% OFF JD SEASONINGS?? WHAT IS IT HAROLD???

• Haha
Reactions: 21