harrypickard96_sw #2 Harold Prickard burns his yorkies and tells loads of porkies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s not following the plan if he’s a using the wrong bread I can’t see Harry using the wrong bread but his dad using the correct bread that wouldn’t make sense
I've lost count how many times I've seen harold put bread on his posts and the words "counting bread as my healthy extra" to me that suggests he's having any old tit and anyone that does slimming world properly knows that you can't have just any bread...

Reactions: 4
I’ve been reading the posts forever but not posted! When he went on his cruise last year he met one of the Sw trainers there who was trying to talk him into becoming a consultant! Can you imagine :mad::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve been reading the posts forever but not posted! When he went on his cruise last year he met one of the Sw trainers there who was trying to talk him into becoming a consultant! Can you imagine :mad::sick:
Could not think of anything worse. The fact they are evening considering him becoming a consultant shows how much they’re just in it for the money.

Reactions: 2
I'm sure his paying members would be delighted with his "fk you I'll do what I want, I take no tit" rants at image therapy 😉

Reactions: 1
How has this prick got 217k followers 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’d unfollow him but what else would I do with my time, other than to mock his pictures and his 8 stone 😂 weight loss?

He’s gone a bit quiet? Carb overload or just too busy coming up with more bullshit insta posts 😂

Reactions: 3
How has this prick got 217k followers 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’d unfollow him but what else would I do with my time, other than to mock his pictures and his 8 stone 😂 weight loss?

He’s gone a bit quiet? Carb overload or just too busy coming up with more bullshit insta posts 😂
I don’t follow him and can see everything because he’s not private

Reactions: 2

He's probably been out on the sun lounger all day toasting those horrible legs and feet so he can treat you all with a picture later 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t follow him and can see everything because he’s not private
Ah, I’ll unfollow him then - didn’t realise you could still see everything if you weren’t a follower 😊

He's probably been out on the sun lounger all day toasting those horrible legs and feet so he can treat you all with a picture later 😃
We need some varnish to paint the fence, I’ll use his fake tan as a colour guide 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A 5 guys for today’s ‘treat meal’ - he really does like shovelling the crap in his mouth doesn’t he!!

6.5lb loss my bleeping arse!! Until I see actual proof like certificates or him winning ‘man of the year’ etc, I’ll keep doubting him. He just eats carbs and whilst I’ve lost weight doing the green day plan on SW, that doesn’t just mean tons of potatoes/pasta, there still needs to be other foods - he’s clearly following the ‘new’ plan, just badly.

Feel for the 🐑 who follow him bleeting “well done Harry”, “you own” this etc 🤮 Id follow his plan to see if I could lose weight, but the thought of some of his food makes me want to hurl!
If he lost the weight he claims to then he would have been slimmer of the week/month on several occasions and I'm not having that someone as self obsessed as Harry wouldn't upload that onto Instagram. He's full of 💩

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.