harrypickard96_sw #2 Harold Prickard burns his yorkies and tells loads of porkies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7 stone 4lb loss?
Absolute bullshit !!!!
It's worth noting that in this photo he says there's a 1 year (50 weeks) difference and 7 4lbs lost in that time, which would be 2016 to 2017... but we can see that he'd been doing SW since 2014 with big results. Again proves the theory that he lost weight initially then gained it back and had to lose it again.

Not a single certificate shown after 2015. Absolutely zero. In my experience of losing 2 stone on SW and then gaining half back I didn't get my certificate twice once I lost it again either.

Harry I know you're reading this so why don't you show us the certificates that show your almost 9 stone loss?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why doesn’t he just say, okay guys I’ve lost enough weight, I’m just going to eat what I want and diet when I need to?!

Reactions: 1
7 stone 4lb loss?
Absolute bullshit !!!!
thats not him in the picture on the left.
It's worth noting that in this photo he says there's a 1 year (50 weeks) difference and 7 4lbs lost in that time, which would be 2016 to 2017... but we can see that he'd been doing SW since 2014 with big results. Again proves the theory that he lost weight initially then gained it back and had to lose it again.

Not a single certificate shown after 2015. Absolutely zero. In my experience of losing 2 stone on SW and then gaining half back I didn't get my certificate twice once I lost it again either.

Harry I know you're reading this so why don't you show us the certificates that show your almost 9 stone loss?
he hasnt lost anything but puppy fat....

slimmingworldlolliegoggler is another bullshitter...bio says she is a target member having reached her final target... why then is she receiving her half a stone and syone awards the past couple of weeks...

The Pickard family love their "taties" don't they 😃

View attachment 29788
typed exactly the way harold types...

Reactions: 3
☝ This would put it to bed so easily once + for all + prove us all wrong .... But I can hear him now " Why the duck should I need to ya fuckers - you're all trolls " Whilst he runs off to have his " I'll use this as my B choice today" ( forgetting the 4 others he's already had in the same day )
Knowing him though he'd probably somehow manage to get some blank certs from somewhere and fake them - bit like Clare and Amanda do with their food cartons 🤭🤭

Reactions: 9
☝ This would put it to bed so easily once + for all + prove us all wrong .... But I can hear him now " Why the duck should I need to ya fuckers - you're all trolls " Whilst he runs off to have his " I'll use this as my B choice today" ( forgetting the 4 others he's already had in the same day )
Knowing him though he'd probably somehow manage to get some blank certs from somewhere and fake them - bit like Clare and Amanda do with their food cartons 🤭🤭
I THINK someone already called him for fake certificates off eBay, I’m sure I read that on here maybe.

3EFBA1A6-CDA3-4028-ADDE-374CD90E43F5.jpeg

Reactions: 2
You can fake certificates, he needs a screen shot of his slimming world member page with all his awards. It’s not difficult and would shut people up but as proven time and time again, the “trolls” are telling the truth

• Heart
he could do it so easily, and thats his biggest problem, he cannot back it up. at all. Time and again throughout these prickard threads I've shown my progress in the hope it would make him do the same but to no avail... Last night I got my 3 and half stone award....

so harold, get your head out of the toilet/your arse and prove to us all your over 8 stone loss, like this...
IMG_20190723_202432_826.jpg

Reactions: 7
It’s so easy to prove and yet he refuses. Wish people would realise this - but it goes to show people believe what they want to believe. You cannot eat what he eats and lose a significant amount of weight. I don’t care what he puts on Instagram, there is no scientific way anyone can eat that many calories and do NO exercise and lose weight.

Since becoming a target member, I do not eat speed with every meal and I do sometimes have frozen food that SW would frown upon but my portion sizes between now and (almost) 7 stone ago is so completely different whereas his portion sizes do not match his body size.
I think it’s also safe to say from his lack of food posts yesterday that his treat day has turned into a treat two days 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
It’s so easy to prove and yet he refuses. Wish people would realise this - but it goes to show people believe what they want to believe. You cannot eat what he eats and lose a significant amount of weight. I don’t care what he puts on Instagram, there is no scientific way anyone can eat that many calories and do NO exercise and lose weight.

Since becoming a target member, I do not eat speed with every meal and I do sometimes have frozen food that SW would frown upon but my portion sizes between now and (almost) 7 stone ago is so completely different whereas his portion sizes do not match his body size.
I think it’s also safe to say from his lack of food posts yesterday that his treat day has turned into a treat two days 🤷🏻‍♀️
absolutely... I mean I put the five guys stuff he ate into the syn checker on the SW website, and it was 40+ syns for the one serving of fries, he had 2...and thats not counting the burger(s).

Reactions: 2
absolutely... I mean I put the five guys stuff he ate into the syn checker on the SW website, and it was 40+ syns for the one serving of fries, he had 2...and thats not counting the burger(s).
Jesus... I’ve never had five guys, I’m sure it’s okay as American burgers go but not worth that amount of syns. 🤢

You can order them all from ebay!

You can order them all from ebay!
Wow ! I didn't realise that 😲 Well in that case we need to see his record book .... Although he could easy fake that too 🤔 Oh crikey .... We'll all just have to join his group and get there really early ( like he does ?? ) + Storm the imaginary scales he gets on 😆😆

• Haha
Wow ! I didn't realise that 😲 Well in that case we need to see his record book .... Although he could easy fake that too 🤔 Oh crikey .... We'll all just have to join his group and get there really early ( like he does ?? ) + Storm the imaginary scales he gets on 😆😆
Harry and his slimming world group is a bit like the Queen and Chelsea flower show. They can't be expected to mix with commoners given their important status so they get through the doors and out again before Joe Public is allowed in.

I've noticed things are a bit quiet between him and Charl these days, is it to quash the rumours that he was about to become the next "Prince" planning 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Harry and his slimming world group is a bit like the Queen and Chelsea flower show. They can't be expected to mix with commoners given their important status so they get through the doors and out again before Joe Public is allowed in.

I've noticed things are a bit quiet between him and Charl these days, is it to quash the rumours that he was about to become the next "Prince" planning 😃
Harry is only a few years older than their daughter! They are either late 30s or early 40s, it’s just bleeping weird 😂

Harry is only a few years older than their daughter! They are either late 30s or early 40s, it’s just bleeping weird 😂
I can't say nothing regarding the age difference because I'm 20 years older than my husband and we've been happily married for 14 years.

The thing that I found weird was the fact the husband doesn't mind his wife going out on the piss with him while he minds the kids. You can't blame people for thinking swingers

Yeah, at one point he was at their HQ ‘working’ all the time - now they’re not really mentioned, if at all..... It’s like people are seeing through his bullshit 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.