harrypickard96_sw #2 Harold Prickard burns his yorkies and tells loads of porkies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who on the admin team on this site is friends with Gainwithross and keeps deleting/locking his thread? "This account is too small to warrant a thread" he has 21k followers which is more than some threads.

Reactions: 10
How much ketchup does this kid need 😲 and I'm perplexed by spending on five guys, coz it's not bloody cheap, and literally just getting burgers and cheese go to bleeping maccy ds you'll save mummy and daddy some money.
All I can think is that he shovels down the laxatives coz he must be bunged the duck up
You clearly have never had a five guys 😍😍

Reactions: 2
So who on the admin team on this site is friends with Gainwithross and keeps deleting/locking his thread? "This account is too small to warrant a thread" he has 21k followers which is more than some threads.
No one is, but if someone brand new to the site starts a thread and doesn't even put their username in the title or link to their account it will be deleted.

He doesn’t have a treat meal on weigh day, he has a binge day that’s basically slightly more calories than what he has every other day.

Reactions: 4
A link to their own Instagram account? I’m confused
A link to the person's instagram I guess. And the thread was started as 'SW Ross' not his real username 'Gain with ross'.

Whatever. Just seems a bit weird how it always disappears surely you can just edit the title. I'll mind my own business.

Reactions: 1
A link to the person's instagram I guess. And the thread was started as 'SW Ross' not his real username 'Gain with ross'.

Whatever. Just seems a bit weird how it always disappears surely you can just edit the title. I'll mind my own business.
Makes sense. It is weird yes. Looks like someone is matey with him and doesn’t want him to see it.

If the title has the wrong user name and the profile isn't linked mods can't go on a hunt to find out who it's about. Just put the right username in the title

If the title has the wrong user name and the profile isn't linked mods can't go on a hunt to find out who it's about. Just put the right username in the title
But they said the account doesn't have enough followers to warrant a thread? So I'm guessing they tried to search for SW Ross instead of slimwithross' actual profile? He has 22k followers

The original slimwithross thread is still open, it's been moved to the micro influencers section

I think hes screwing himself with his dad post. Harry claims to have lost 4 times his dads weight and yet never looked as big as his dad in his starting picture . So harry, you've just bullshitted your own loss

Reactions: 14
That’s how big his ego is... he goes through every single comment regardless of the amount and quickly deletes and blocks anyone who dares point out the truth. Then he accuses these truth tellers of being trolls and laughs about it with the people who can benefit him because all he cares about is numbers.

Newsflash, Harry - you’re not going to care that you once had hundreds of thousands of followers on instragram when you’re old and alone, peeling 20 potatoes and blending six pieces of bread for your homemade nuggets and chips.

I think hes screwing himself with his dad post. Harry claims to have lost 4 times his dads weight and yet never looked as big as his dad in his starting picture . So harry, you've just bullshitted your own loss
Also just looking at his dads page, he follows the plan. He has speed on his plate, yes he has the same massive portions his son has but at least 90% of the time he appears to know what speed food is.

Reactions: 8
That’s how big his ego is... he goes through every single comment regardless of the amount and quickly deletes and blocks anyone who dares point out the truth. Then he accuses these truth tellers of being trolls and laughs about it with the people who can benefit him because all he cares about is numbers.

Newsflash, Harry - you’re not going to care that you once had hundreds of thousands of followers on instragram when you’re old and alone, peeling 20 potatoes and blending six pieces of bread for your homemade nuggets and chips.

Also just looking at his dads page, he follows the plan. He has speed on his plate, yes he has the same massive portions his son has but at least 90% of the time he appears to know what speed food is.
He’s not following the plan if he’s a using the wrong bread I can’t see Harry using the wrong bread but his dad using the correct bread that wouldn’t make sense

Reactions: 3
He’s not following the plan if he’s a using the wrong bread I can’t see Harry using the wrong bread but his dad using the correct bread that wouldn’t make sense
True! Depends on if he pays much attention to the tit his son goes on about or whether he listens to his consultant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.