harrypickard96_sw #2 Harold Prickard burns his yorkies and tells loads of porkies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who boasts about doing no exercise and sees that as a good thing is a fuckwit in my mind. Harry being one. Slim with Rosie being another. So shortsighted and misinformed it’s unreal. I hate these accounts that tag SW with a passion.

Reactions: 5
How many times have people asked him to prove his losses? Why won’t his followers wake up? Honestly, this makes me worried for humanity.

Reactions: 3
He could easily have just accepted the poster's opinion and said look i do post a fair few off plan meals so you may prefer to unfollow if it makes you feel that way, thankyou. Instead he screenshots the comments and reposts it to his stories knowing full well his followers are going to go on the attack and bombard the person with messages - unnecessary and who is now inciting trolling Mr Pickard?
Exactly, he
Okay risking a blocking again but I couldn’t give two effs
Well done for speaking out, just shows that he has no answers apart from to delete and block.

Reactions: 1
she's another pickard with tits. stretching the duck out of those trousers. lying little cow.
Exactly what I said before - she’s lost 3 stone with SW but apparently 5 in real life? But nothing to prove it. She looks amazing regardless I just don’t know why people lie just for followers

Go and comment while he’s on his flight! Can’t delete comments without his WiFi 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How bitten down are his fingernails 🤢 imagine him bringing you food at the fancy pants golf club with those stubbies. Also occured to me today his parents are in on his lies so are as bad as him.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Absolute drip. Can’t stand his face. Only lost the weight because it’s probs snorting coke and dropping MD every time he goes out and gloats about having an hours bastard sleep. bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He is beyond rude, just shows how uneducated he is. His downfall will come one day, I used the word ‘career’ because he acts like the Simon Cowell of SW, insulting people and thinks he is untouchable. Harry if you are reading this, being humble and polite costs nothing, if someone talked to your Nan like you talk to your followers you would be outraged, the more you trample on people on your journey up the greasy pole the further you will slip, when the truth unfolds you will regret your rude and dishonest behaviour, and if you don’t then you are more idiotic than any of us thought capable of.....
He literally acts like the Simon Cowell of SW doesn’t he?!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I tried searching for him the other day and thought he had blocked me. However it was because I was searching for Harry PRICKard. Got there in the end. 🥴😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
He’s off on holiday a target member, coming back a stone heavier..

Great mentality and great role model obvs

Reactions: 3
I'm just waiting for the 9 stone lost claim to start appearing now...you lot know it's coming...

also, it makes my blood boil how he says "this holiday is so so needed"...

what the duck does this pissant do that requires such a needed holibob? Pushing his jdseasonings and his little princess pamphlets doesn't equal hard work to me...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.