harrypickard96_sw #2 Harold Prickard burns his yorkies and tells loads of porkies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just sat and scrolled through his pics looking for any veg/fruit - apart from a roast dinner (which is mainly potato/overdone Yorker puds), peas (not speed food) on his overdone sausage and mound of mash and a few bits of pepper in his mayflower 🤮 curry, it’s all beige/potato/tit!! Not following the SW plan and as I said above, he won’t remivw the SW from his insta or he’d lose people. Doesn’t matter though as he’s now drinking Koppaberg fruit cider so hea has his fruit for the year 😝

Remember though, he arwnt bothered 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe the people defending him, yeah ok a treat is deserved now & then but he seems to do it all the time. I’m following Slimming World but do not see him as inspiration at all, more of a case of how the plan should not be followed x

Reactions: 9
Has anyone else noticed how many comments he gets on his pictures, most have less than 50, and for someone who has a hell of a following its a super low engagement

Reactions: 1
Look at all his arse lickers ganging up on the Jess girl that commented.
GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF PRICKHARDS ASS!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve just sat and scrolled through his pics looking for any veg/fruit - apart from a roast dinner (which is mainly potato/overdone Yorker puds), peas (not speed food) on his overdone sausage and mound of mash and a few bits of pepper in his mayflower 🤮 curry, it’s all beige/potato/tit!! Not following the SW plan and as I said above, he won’t remivw the SW from his insta or he’d lose people. Doesn’t matter though as he’s now drinking Koppaberg fruit cider so hea has his fruit for the year 😝

Remember though, he arwnt bothered 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Come on let's be honest, I know for a fact that he had a strawberry on top of one of his desserts, assuming of course he ate it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And the other girl who replied to his comment correcting his grammar! Go gurllll. HAHAHA. Did Prickhard even go to school!? What an idiot

Reactions: 5
I was just out having breakfast with my friend who is also my SW consultant and I told her all about this site and how it's highlighting the dangers of people like Harry, she follows him and Jack towers (well did, until he shut it all down). And she honestly can't believe how poor his diet really is. The thing is, until you actually open your eyes to it and scroll through his pictures, you realise how bad it is. When its a picture every now then come up on your news feed, it's easily missed.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Shame Jess is now getting pounced on 🙄
He is beyond rude, just shows how uneducated he is. His downfall will come one day, I used the word ‘career’ because he acts like the Simon Cowell of SW, insulting people and thinks he is untouchable. Harry if you are reading this, being humble and polite costs nothing, if someone talked to your Nan like you talk to your followers you would be outraged, the more you trample on people on your journey up the greasy pole the further you will slip, when the truth unfolds you will regret your rude and dishonest behaviour, and if you don’t then you are more idiotic than any of us thought capable of.....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He could easily have just accepted the poster's opinion and said look i do post a fair few off plan meals so you may prefer to unfollow if it makes you feel that way, thankyou. Instead he screenshots the comments and reposts it to his stories knowing full well his followers are going to go on the attack and bombard the person with messages - unnecessary and who is now inciting trolling Mr Pickard?

Reactions: 9
And the binge eating of tit beige food continues..... 2 x double cheeseburgers - not saying don’t treat yourself, but when people follow him for Slimming World Ideas/advice, he’s sending out the wrong message. I do SW (when I can be arsed) and binge eating tit, then eating a ton of beige food and ‘living your life’ doesn’t equal healthy choices 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Such a fuckwit!
He binge eats because he restricts in intervals for these holidays and events he goes on/to! He restricts his intake then “falls off the wagon” then “draws the line” it’s a vicious cycle!! He needs to admit that because he’s leading everyone following him for inspiration down the same bleeping path!!!

Reactions: 6
Come on let's be honest, I know for a fact that he had a strawberry on top of one of his desserts, assuming of course he ate it 😂😂😂
I’ve just found a picture with 4 raspberries in a glass of gin - that’s him done for the year 😂

He binge eats because he restricts in intervals for these holidays and events he goes on/to! He restricts his intake then “falls off the wagon” then “draws the line” it’s a vicious cycle!! He needs to admit that because he’s leading everyone following him for inspiration down the same bleeping path!!!
The only thing I’ve tried that he makes and is the hash browns - which tbf , were nice - the rest of his ‘diet’ consists of stodge! It’s all very ‘I’ve lost this week’ and then a binge - what’s the point?? If he’s really lost 8 stone 🤷🏻‍♀️ then he’s managed to tone himself up very very well....... liar liar pants on 🔥 😝

• Haha
I’ve just found a picture with 4 raspberries in a
I’ve just found a picture with 4 raspberries in a glass of gin - that’s him done for the year 😂

The only thing I’ve tried that he makes and is the hash browns - which tbf , were nice - the rest of his ‘diet’ consists of stodge! It’s all very ‘I’ve lost this week’ and then a binge - what’s the point?? If he’s really lost 8 stone 🤷🏻‍♀️ then he’s managed to tone himself up very very well....... liar liar pants on 🔥 😝
He wants to be careful he doesn't give himself the runs eating all that fruit, he's really going for it with a strawberry AND 4 raspberries so far this year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've been reading this for most of the afternoon and I have to say, his level of arrogance is astounding...

I love it when someone challenges him on his posts, he probably can't fathom that he gets real replies from real people since most of his followers are purchased bot followers.

I honestly believe that people only follow him because they see the big number next to his follow count and they must think oooh, i can eat all the tit he does and lose 8 stone.

He clearly hasnt lost 8 stone with slimming world at all...

He blocked me today cause i liked that jess' comment. how juvenile.

Just went snooping and actually had a good look at this one. "if I can get through last week with a loss then I can do the same this week"

His diet is literally just carbs, if he's losing weight surely he's losing muscle mass?

Plus I've never known anyone to plan, not only a cheat day of a Monday, but also have a "whatever I want meal" AND a takeaway later in the week.

Also how toxic is it that he "meal plans" for vodka?? He needs to get in the bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.