harrypickard96_sw #2 Harold Prickard burns his yorkies and tells loads of porkies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I know, but I’m saying she’s like Harry where she’s ‘lost More’ but doesn’t have anything to show that she was that much heavier
The difference is though that she never claimed to lose it all with sw, and in her photos she does look 5 stone heavier. Harry claimed to lose 8 stone with sw which means that unlike Lucy, he should have 8 stones worth of awards which he doesn’t.

Reactions: 1
Yes I know, but I’m saying she’s like Harry where she’s ‘lost More’ but doesn’t have anything to show that she was that much heavier
She can't have 5st worth of certificates from SW if she only lost 3st of it there. She isn't going to have any certificates for the 2st she lost by herself is she and yes she does look like she had 5st to lose.

insta career
I find those words deeply sad....

it's sad that some people view being popular on instagram as a career and something to aspire to...

yes, there are those that use it to log a journey, and have people be proud of it, and then there are people like harold pickard, basil towers, and the eternally vile mrs hinch who for some reason think that their tit doesn't stink.

I can smell it from here.

Reactions: 6
I find those words deeply sad....

it's sad that some people view being popular on instagram as a career and something to aspire to...

yes, there are those that use it to log a journey, and have people be proud of it, and then there are people like harold pickard, basil towers, and the eternally vile mrs hinch who for some reason think that their tit doesn't stink.

I can smell it from here.
I use my Instagram just to keep track of what I eat and I'm not bothered by the amount of followers, yes it's public and I do use # but it's nice to get a like or a comment every now and then
Isn't one of the girls on love island a career Instagramer?

Reactions: 3
I use my Instagram just to keep track of what I eat and I'm not bothered by the amount of followers, yes it's public and I do use # but it's nice to get a like or a comment every now and then
Isn't one of the girls on love island a career Instagramer?
Molly Mae

Reactions: 1
And the binge eating of tit beige food continues..... 2 x double cheeseburgers - not saying don’t treat yourself, but when people follow him for Slimming World Ideas/advice, he’s sending out the wrong message. I do SW (when I can be arsed) and binge eating tit, then eating a ton of beige food and ‘living your life’ doesn’t equal healthy choices 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Such a fuckwit!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
For a SW account there seems to be a lot more 'off plan' food showcased than on plan it almost makes a mockery of SW, suggesting it isn't sustainable or worth skipping Mcdonalds for. His account highlights binge eating and restricting and shows SW in such a negative light as his posts suggest it is not sustainable long term and junk food is better than healthy balanced meals- he obviously favours the crap food. Not even like he is being honest and has fallen off the wagon, it's just part of his every day life. This is not following the plan and it's no wonder people following these big accounts get misconstrued ideas about what slimming world actually is. It's a long term life style change that tries to teach you balance, unfortunately, for most people, balance isn't having takeaways or junk food almost daily.

For a SW account there seems to be a lot more 'off plan' food showcased than on plan it almost makes a mockery of SW, suggesting it isn't sustainable or worth skipping Mcdonalds for. His account highlights binge eating and restricting and shows SW in such a negative light as his posts suggest it is not sustainable long term and junk food is better than healthy balanced meals- he obviously favours the crap food. Not even like he is being honest and has fallen off the wagon, it's just part of his every day life. This is not following the plan and it's no wonder people following these big accounts get misconstrued ideas about what slimming world actually is. It's a long term life style change that tries to teach you balance, unfortunately, for most people, balance isn't having takeaways or junk food almost daily.
I created a separate SW account to monitor my food diary - and then realised I was off plan more than on plan 😂 so I’ve switched it off - he might as well just post his food pictures, but I suppose he’d lose his SW followers and then what would be left?? I’m sure SW don’t monitor what people post, but you’re right in that it does make a mockery of the plan - binge eating/no speed (don’t forget the mountains of fruit he eats that he doesn’t photo) and binge drinking - Yeah, great plan Harold 🤦🏻‍♀️

And the binge eating of tit beige food continues..... 2 x double cheeseburgers - not saying don’t treat yourself, but when people follow him for Slimming World Ideas/advice, he’s sending out the wrong message. I do SW (when I can be arsed) and binge eating tit, then eating a ton of beige food and ‘living your life’ doesn’t equal healthy choices 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Such a fuckwit!
His age really does show! He is so immature and self centred! He couldn’t give two shits about his followers and just how much it can affect people who could possibly have eating disorders trying to change their habits seeing the tit he shovels down when he’s having an off Plan day! He could easily post that he’s is off Plan but the way he shows the tit food he’s eating! No wander he has never won anything major slimming world wise, like they’d use him as an example of how to follow the plan in a healthy way! twit!

I created a separate SW account to monitor my food diary - and then realised I was off plan more than on plan 😂 so I’ve switched it off - he might as well just post his food pictures, but I suppose he’d lose his SW followers and then what would be left?? I’m sure SW don’t monitor what people post, but you’re right in that it does make a mockery of the plan - binge eating/no speed (don’t forget the mountains of fruit he eats that he doesn’t photo) and binge drinking - Yeah, great plan Harold 🤦🏻‍♀️
I agree- it's such a shame as SW used to it's full potential and used sensibly is a good tool and some of the recipes are lovely. Many accounts on Insta show it and use it to its best potential, but not HP. I know it has to fit in around your life, but maybe he shouldn't brand himself as someone who follows SW when he spends just as much time off of it than on it- often favouring the takeaways over the healthier, home made versions that SW encourages.

Reactions: 4
Honestly, if I was the head of Slimming World I'd be asking Prickard to stop using their name because what he eats is NOT Slimming World. It's not even a healthy diet!
I would love for his Instagram popularity to disappear. He doesn't deserve the amount of followers he has. He's a liar and he's preying on people who actually want to lose weight.
I know if I ate the portions that he ate, I'd be HUGE.
He's just a joke. URGH.

Reactions: 8
I was just out having breakfast with my friend who is also my SW consultant and I told her all about this site and how it's highlighting the dangers of people like Harry, she follows him and Jack towers (well did, until he shut it all down). And she honestly can't believe how poor his diet really is. The thing is, until you actually open your eyes to it and scroll through his pictures, you realise how bad it is. When its a picture every now then come up on your news feed, it's easily missed.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Shame Jess is now getting pounced on 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I was just out having breakfast with my friend who is also my SW consultant and I told her all about this site and how it's highlighting the dangers of people like Harry, she follows him and Jack towers (well did, until he shut it all down). And she honestly can't believe how poor his diet really is. The thing is, until you actually open your eyes to it and scroll through his pictures, you realise how bad it is. When its a picture every now then come up on your news feed, it's easily missed.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I liked this comment and was blocked within seconds of liking it 🤣🤣🤣 he needs to get a bleeping life he must sit watching his comments like a hawk 🤣

Reactions: 7
It’s all for attention and likes that’s it! I mean what 22 year old lad has no boy mates besides people from Instagram and only hangs around with girls or his nan AND makes up Instagram accounts for his nan and dad 😂

• Haha

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I AREN'T forcing you?????? No wonder he's a part time waiter, his literacy is appalling at times. That said, before anybody pounces not all waiting staff are stupid far from it, just the one who thinks he's fooling people in to believing he's rolling in cash and owns a range rover 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s all for attention and likes that’s it! I mean what 22 year old lad has no boy mates besides people from Instagram and only hangs around with girls or his nan AND makes up Instagram accounts for his nan and dad 😂
🤣🤣🤣 the bloody weirdo haha!!!

Reactions: 2
The cheeseburgers and cheesey toes are out. Get ready for a week of oiled up HJP sponsored by fox tan.

• Sick
  • Haha
I AREN'T forcing you?????? No wonder he's a part time waiter, his literacy is appalling at times. That said, before anybody pounces not all waiting staff are stupid far from it, just the one who thinks he's fooling people in to believing he's rolling in cash and owns a range rover 😂
I was just about to comment on his grammer, what a stupid twit. Just makes me dislike him even more. If you are going to be a dick to someone, at least use the english language properly prickard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.