harrypickard96_sw #2 Harold Prickard burns his yorkies and tells loads of porkies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't his holiday due any day now? Get ready to see all of those shots of his legs and feet oiled up to the hilt with frylight

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
It's all gone a bit quiet... probably had a bit of trouble getting his massive bleeping toe through airport security.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Seen the ice cream? He just had to post it . Rather than think insta is broken I'll leave this one..... but no he had to post it. Maybe when he couldn't post yesterday he could have taken pics of the fruit he says he eats throughout the day and post that 🤔
I'm starting to think everything he posts is sponsored or payed or free. I reckon he's got the nerve to go in and say hes got x number of followers he'll plug thr shop for a freebie

Reactions: 5
Another is sw_lucy_26 - I like her but she says she’s lost 5 stone (2before sw) but I’ve never seen pics to prove it. She’s posted 3 stone awards but not 5 or pics to show 5. She looks amazing but she was never 5 stone heavier... thoughts?
Well that’s why she doesn’t have a 5 stone award? You just said she lost 2 stone before slimming world so obviously she won’t have them?

Reactions: 12
It costs nothing to be honest... I'm trying to be as honest and hard on myself as I can be, so much so that at my most recent weigh in, I gained half a pound, and that half meant I hadn't lost the exact 3 stone anymore so to motivate me I turned the award around until I am back infront of losing that half a pound..

whilst over on harolds instagram, he tells his followers shite like this..

Attachments

Reactions: 5
It costs nothing to be honest... I'm trying to be as honest and hard on myself as I can be, so much so that at my most recent weigh in, I gained half a pound, and that half meant I hadn't lost the exact 3 stone anymore so to motivate me I turned the award around until I am back infront of losing that half a pound..

What a dick he is, I'd love to shove his smarmy face in that ice cream. I wonder how many laxatives it took to get rid of that.

I noticed that!!! What. A. Prick.ard

More beige with a side of beige smothered in bleeping beige...can someone explain to me how something can be classed as southern fried WHEN IT DOESNT HAVE SOUTHERN FRIED bleeping FLAVOURINGS IN IT??
He eats like an overly fussy child.

Reactions: 1
Good on you and well done for losing the weight so far!

As for prickard he is a smarmy slimey little bleep. Watching paint dry is more inspiring than anything that little trogladyte posts

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hi all, just discovered this website and now I'm deeply invested and obsessed.

I came across Harry in January when I started a diet and I was very very briefly fooled by his diet. His huge portions of food that looks (and probably is) so unhealthy was so appealing to me. Anyway, after a week or two of seeing yet another post about how he makes chips I unfollowed him and continued on my way.

Looking back now his page is literally everything someone suffering from binge eating disorder wants to see. The thought of being able to eat what he does and have it be considered a diet??

Anyway I'm glad to have found this page and realised I'm not alone in my thoughts re him.

Reactions: 19
Hi all, just discovered this website and now I'm deeply invested and obsessed.

I came across Harry in January when I started a diet and I was very very briefly fooled by his diet. His huge portions of food that looks (and probably is) so unhealthy was so appealing to me. Anyway, after a week or two of seeing yet another post about how he makes chips I unfollowed him and continued on my way.

Looking back now his page is literally everything someone suffering from binge eating disorder wants to see. The thought of being able to eat what he does and have it be considered a diet??

Anyway I'm glad to have found this page and realised I'm not alone in my thoughts re him.
He has blocked most people on this page, myself included, for calling out his extremely unhealthy and dishonest weight loss journey. He encourages binge eating and witnessing first hand someone with an eating disorder he makes my blood boil. He is a fraud who has never shown any evidence of his weight loss and never will, I await the day his insta career is brought down.....

Reactions: 4
For fucks sake! Works a few hours a weekend and puts a picture up of a pint saying “2 weeks off starts now” 😂😂😂 I wouldn’t mind if he was working on a building site for 12 hours a day lumping bricks about!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He has blocked most people on this page, myself included, for calling out his extremely unhealthy and dishonest weight loss journey. He encourages binge eating and witnessing first hand someone with an eating disorder he makes my blood boil. He is a fraud who has never shown any evidence of his weight loss and never will, I await the day his insta career is brought down.....
I hear you on this

I have an eating disorder after doing slimming world. The plan is 100% binge eating promotion. Eat as many potatoes as you want! Yeah right cos they don’t have ANY CALORIES.

Reactions: 7

FFS he’s literally taking the proverbial piss now effing prickfaced twit

Reactions: 2
For fucks sake! Works a few hours a weekend and puts a picture up of a pint saying “2 weeks off starts now” 😂😂😂 I wouldn’t mind if he was working on a building site for 12 hours a day lumping bricks about!
Just like Jack Faulty Towers, young able bodied men working part time when there are 60 year olds just about on their last legs flogging themselves to death to pay bills. They are a pair of over indulged, selfish idle bastards, a full days work would kill them

Reactions: 14
Seen the ice cream? He just had to post it . Rather than think insta is broken I'll leave this one..... but no he had to post it. Maybe when he couldn't post yesterday he could have taken pics of the fruit he says he eats throughout the day and post that 🤔
I'm starting to think everything he posts is sponsored or payed or free. I reckon he's got the nerve to go in and say hes got x number of followers he'll plug thr shop for a freebie
I wonder what his actual number of followers is... not the ones he bleeping payed for.

Reactions: 1
Well that’s why she doesn’t have a 5 stone award? You just said she lost 2 stone before slimming world so obviously she won’t have them?
Yes I know, but I’m saying she’s like Harry where she’s ‘lost More’ but doesn’t have anything to show that she was that much heavier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.