harrypickard96_sw #2 Harold Prickard burns his yorkies and tells loads of porkies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is exactly what I mean when I’ve said SW promotes binge eating!!

Low fat (low syn) tit but just eating double? It’s so disordered.
Exactly 👍🏻
I unfollowed someone today for dipping his hifi bar in chocolate and calling it a snickers bar ... no it’s effing not it’s tit

First time poster - came here for the YT goss but only just realised there were pages about the insta SW / weight loss community today! I've been having a good old lol reading through these threads 😂. What a twit this guy is.

I used to have a weight loss insta. I wasn't following SW, just doing calorie counting but I did follow a few SW accounts. Harry wasn't one of them but I'd seen his profile and knew who he was because of follow Friday / recommended pages etc.

ANYWAY, I live in Yorkshire as well and saw him on a night out last year in York. Let me tell you he was a prize prick. I went over to him and said hi. I said I'd seen him on insta, didn't realise he was from round here and said he'd done really well with the weight loss and must be so happy etc etc, that was all I wanted to say and I was going to go off on my merry way. But he just turned to me and went "oh my god, what are you? A STALKER?!?" laughed in my face and walked away! I couldn't believe it. I was literally fuming lol! He has like 200K+ followers, surely he must get "recognised" from time to time?? (Although not if they're mostly bought I guess!)

Now I've read all this, I'm not surprised he was a wanker in real life. From seeing his insta page a few times I thought he'd be a nice guy, who'd be well happy for someone to recognise him from his insta "fame". Since then I've stopped using the insta account so completely forgot about him but when I saw this today I had to share! It's made me annoyed just remembering it haha 🖕😂
He really is a despicable sod

Well blow me down with a feather I've finally worked out who his real dad is after somebody on here suggested he may be adopted the other day.View attachment 29081

It was the foxy tan shade that gave it away
😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Exactly, it’s mainly this ‘fakeaway’ thing that’s gone too far. That’s basically all they have for dinner most nights is a ‘SW friendly’ pizza, kebab, Chinese, KFC etc like I wouldn’t even want a real KFC that often let alone be arsed to fake one every week.

There’s very few meals which are just salad or veg, nice bit of seasoned chicken or fish and some new potatoes or a jacket etc - and that’s cos that’s not IG friendly!
Claire and Amanda slimming world are the worst for this.

Reactions: 8
God, yeah, that page 🤦🏻‍♀️ let’s make fakeaway crap and put it in takeaway boxes - wtf 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Why??

The latest ‘oat fingers’ 🤮 with cream in - noooo! Stop it ffs 😂
I checked their page earlier they aren’t onplan at all. The amount of lasagna sheets they use is unreal 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I checked their page earlier they aren’t onplan at all. The amount of lasagna sheets they use is unreal 😂😂😂
I’ve never seen so much food for two people - their kids don’t eat it, so the mounds of lasagne sheets, rice, carbs and crap is just for them - plus it’s all soooo staged and you know that foods stone cold by the time they’re done 😂

Reactions: 7
God, yeah, that page 🤦🏻‍♀️ let’s make fakeaway crap and put it in takeaway boxes - wtf 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Why??

The latest ‘oat fingers’ 🤮 with cream in - noooo! Stop it ffs 😂
Yeah I can’t stand when they have quorn nuggets in an old McNugget box or something. Just plate it up and eat it for Christ sake

Reactions: 6
Lasagne sheets dont equal pastry!!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

They’re followed by Hazza Prickard - must be where he gets some of his most stupid ideas from 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’ve never seen so much food for two people - their kids don’t eat it, so the mounds of lasagne sheets, rice, carbs and crap is just for them - plus it’s all soooo staged and you know that foods stone cold by the time they’re done 😂
It’s just crap.. no flavour nothing.. their “Syn free” spring rolls make me laugh. Lasagna sheet and veg 90cals. 1 Small spring roll 45cals

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Like this ridiculous photo - just make it, eat it and 🤫 Don’t re-plate it in used kfc boxes when it’s clearly not kfc! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh my god that’s next level effort?! God I wouldn’t have time or patience to faff about putting chips and chicken in some paper bags to take a photo and then 2 mins later tip it all out and eat it. Just looks ridiculous and we all know it tastes NOTHING like KFC 😂

Reactions: 5
I remember seeing a lasagna roast beef pie 🤮🤮
Yeah, just looked at that 🤮 It makes me laugh as pasta is ‘free’ on SW but not the shitloads they must go through; everything is a ‘tweak’ and whilst i don’t follow SW strictly (when I can be arsed to do it) and don’t syn some bits like a cooked/mashed banana once every few days, I don’t go nuts like these two and start re-writing the plan 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.