harrypickard96_sw #2 Harold Prickard burns his yorkies and tells loads of porkies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually saw something on Instagram yesterday where someone had make fake kfc and actually out there Gravy in a kfc gravy tub, the beans etc.... who the hell even does that??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
they said before they go into takeaway shops and ask for free packaging.. weirdos

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my god that’s next level effort?! God I wouldn’t have time or patience to faff about putting chips and chicken in some paper bags to take a photo and then 2 mins later tip it all out and eat it. Just looks ridiculous and we all know it tastes NOTHING like KFC 😂
It all just tastes like sadness. Sadness and dust 😂

I started a SW page for my food photos (tbh more as a diary for myself) and started plating things nicely, realised what a 🔔🔚 I was becoming and just started whacking it on a plate and eating it again 😂

They also do half takeaway half fakeaway where one of them makes half a fakeaway while the other goes to the kebab shop and gets lamb donner meat 🤦🏼‍♀️ You might as well just have a takeaway. Il add they were giving the wrong Syn value out for it for about a year before someone corrected them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They also do half takeaway half fakeaway where one of them makes half a fakeaway while the other goes to the kebab shop and gets lamb donner meat 🤦🏼‍♀️ You might as well just have a takeaway. Il add they were giving the wrong Syn value out for it for about a year before someone corrected them
If I was going to the kebab shop, I’m getting a doner kebab, pitta, chips and sauce and a bit of onion on for speed 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
On about his next holiday already, #17weeksandcounting
He needs to come into the real word, guy is a joke.
Who has this many holidays with no real job? Makes a mockery of all those who work hard for a living

Reactions: 7
Who has this many holidays with no real job? Makes a mockery of all those who work hard for a living
Yeah, but his idea of a holiday with the bank of mum and dad paying, wasn’t my idea of a holiday at his age 😂

Hmm, winter cruise down the Seine with Ma and Pa (maybe the elusive brother)?? No thanks, I’d sooner stay in dreary Derbyshire and watch paint dry 😆

• Haha
Only 17 more weeks until we see more legs and feet, more weird coloured drinks and more burgers, can't wait 🙄

• Haha
What 21 year old is “buzzing” for a family cruise?
Me! I LOVE a cruise 😂. I’m 27 now, but we go on them yearly. If you haven’t been on one, please try them. They’re not what people expect/ imagine!

what I’ve never understood is why nobody else in the SW “community” has called his bullshit out? I’m looking at the likes of mummy wright and izzie or whatever her name is. They’re consultants ffs, it’s so unethical.

Reactions: 6
God, yeah, that page 🤦🏻‍♀️ let’s make fakeaway crap and put it in takeaway boxes - wtf 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Why??

The latest ‘oat fingers’ 🤮 with cream in - noooo! Stop it ffs 😂
I miss the time 30 seconds ago before I had ever seen their page 🤢

I actually saw something on Instagram yesterday where someone had make fake kfc and actually out there Gravy in a kfc gravy tub, the beans etc.... who the hell even does that??
How could anyone be arsed?!
This is the main reason I became disillusioned with the SW Instagram bandwagon. It's just too easy to spend hours looking at all this stuff and get obsessed over it, and made my already destructive relationship with food 100x worse

what I’ve never understood is why nobody else in the SW “community” has called his bullshit out? I’m looking at the likes of mummy wright and izzie or whatever her name is. They’re consultants ffs, it’s so unethical.
I think him and Izzie are quite good friends, but she must know in her heart of hearts that he needs a talking to. Perhaps she doesn't feel its her place to say. She's actually really good, ive seen a lot of people question her large portions but last I checked she actually follows the plan to the letter and is very honest about where she is in her journey. How someone like her and someone like him could get on so well is beyond me!

Last edited:

This is the main reason I became disillusioned with the SW Instagram bandwagon. It's just too easy to spend hours looking at all this stuff and get obsessed over it, and made my already destructive relationship with food 100x worse

I think him and Izzie are quite good friends, but she must know in her heart of hearts that he needs a talking to. Perhaps she doesn't feel its her place to say. She's actually really good, ive seen a lot of people question her large portions but last I checked she actually follows the plan to the letter and is very honest about where she is in her journey. How someone like her and someone like him could get on so well is beyond me!
I know it really makes no sense why she entertains it?

She might be a SW angel but she's still deeply unlikeable. The fact she is/was close friends with Towers AND Prickard says it all and I've seen videos where her halo slipped and she came accross as really common. Not the perfect prom princess she portrays even if she does follow the plan.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.