harrypickard96_sw #2 Harold Prickard burns his yorkies and tells loads of porkies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered if we are gonna have a repeat of the other day, scotch eggs for lunch maybe more hexb and maybe even a burger for dinner... he once took the middle out of the rolls so he could have two for his hexb 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wondered if we are gonna have a repeat of the other day, scotch eggs for lunch maybe more hexb and maybe even a burger for dinner... he once took the middle out of the rolls so he could have two for his hexb 😂😂😂😂😂
Well he is going out for dinner, so it will be a massive off plan meal, as he has stuck to the plan all week since his holiday 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
He’s been back a few days from his hols, gotta be McDonalds time surely?? Or a yummy, powdery as duck Mayflower curry or what about some random crap covered in JD Seasonings? 🤮

Oh, he’s going out for tea - where to, that cafe he takes his nan to?? Chips and a side order of caaaaaaake??

• Haha
He’s been back a few days from his hols, gotta be McDonalds time surely?? Or a yummy, powdery as duck Mayflower curry or what about some random crap covered in JD Seasonings? 🤮

Oh, he’s going out for tea - where to, that cafe he takes his nan to?? Chips and a side order of caaaaaaake??
I reckon he’s taking his nan to the cafe.. he’s probably noticed we have been asking about her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Latest post - meeting Mum in M&S for some casual
food shopping - bank of mum and dad again 😂 I’ll just throw in some dry AF sausages, some non-HeB bread and a few raspberries for gin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love how people ask what bread he uses and he proudly lets them know he uses one that doesn't count as HexB. Oh but "it's never affected me". Well where does that sit within the guidelines of SW, are we all allowed to eat that bread now because Harry Prickard has given it the A-OK?
Refused to syn the muller lights too so he’s not actually following the plan.

You can tell he’s a prick just by the amount he follows v the amount that follows him.

He used to follow me but as soon as I posted me receiving my target certificate, he unfollowed me the next day. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 11
You can tell he’s a prick just by the amount he follows v the amount that follows him.

He used to follow me but as soon as I posted me receiving my target certificate, he unfollowed me the next day. 🤷🏻‍♀️
He doesn’t even interact with the people he followers either. I’ve NEVER seen him congratulation ANYONE on their weight loss or targets ect BESIDES prince planning who loses and gains the same each week and princess planning who’s been trying to get “that last 10lbs off” for the last god knows how long

He doesn’t even interact with the people he followers either. I’ve NEVER seen him congratulation ANYONE on their weight loss or targets ect BESIDES prince planning who loses and gains the same each week and princess planning who’s been trying to get “that last 10lbs off” for the last god knows how long
Congratulate**** 😒

Reactions: 2
Exactly. I think it’s jealousy, seeing all these people succeed and actually prove they succeed. He will only ever interact with a profile that can benefit him by increasing his followers or getting freebies etc

Exactly. I think it’s jealousy, seeing all these people succeed and actually prove they succeed. He will only ever interact with a profile that can benefit him by increasing his followers or getting freebies etc
100% correct I’ve never seen him be nice to anyone unless they are commenting on his page and very much is jealousy. He probably interacts with about 5/6 people max

Reactions: 5

Yes he's got that look about him that he could be a very spiteful and jealous person

Yes he's got that look about him that he could be a very spiteful and jealous person
He’s very bitter! I mean I guess he makes a few bob on Instagram and has a big following but for what? To go on holiday and wear his Gucci belt, to post pictures on Instagram and get 1000s of likes thinking yes I’m popular and flashy, all the while sitting in his bedroom in his mum and dads house with no friends 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Christ alive, what an idiot.

Remember when he used to come home drunk and do "the Blackpool illuminations". I don't think I've ever seen something quite as pathetic and childish in my life from a grown man.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Congratulate**** 😒

Sophie Jude also never congratulated other accounts from what I’ve seen. Could be wrong

Reactions: 1
Sophie Jude also never congratulated other accounts from what I’ve seen. Could be wrong
I don’t follow her but I’ve seen her page I can’t believe she’s 26!!!!!! She looks about 40 with all that make up.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.