harrypickard96_sw #2 Harold Prickard burns his yorkies and tells loads of porkies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow her but I’ve seen her page I can’t believe she’s 26!!!!!! She looks about 40 with all that make up.
She lives in my area, I always thought she was older than me and was shocked to find out she wasn’t

Reactions: 2
I don’t follow her but I’ve seen her page I can’t believe she’s 26!!!!!! She looks about 40 with all that make up.
Yes sadly she does look much older than her years. Having said that I'd be happy to look her age and I'd certainly be happy to have her figure 😍

Reactions: 1
this idiot has drove to marks and Spencer’s to get them biscuits, brought them and by the looks of it neatly placed them in his car to take a picture... probably still in the car park

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They're not really low syn biscuits are they Harold? 🤔 Theyre smaller versions of normal biscuits. It'd be the same as if you bought a normal size one and ate half 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
They're not really low syn biscuits are they Harold? 🤔 Theyre smaller versions of normal biscuits. It's br the same as if you bought a normal size one and ate half 🙄
This is exactly what I mean when I’ve said SW promotes binge eating!!

Low fat (low syn) tit but just eating double? It’s so disordered.

Reactions: 6
First time poster - came here for the YT goss but only just realised there were pages about the insta SW / weight loss community today! I've been having a good old lol reading through these threads 😂. What a twit this guy is.

I used to have a weight loss insta. I wasn't following SW, just doing calorie counting but I did follow a few SW accounts. Harry wasn't one of them but I'd seen his profile and knew who he was because of follow Friday / recommended pages etc.

ANYWAY, I live in Yorkshire as well and saw him on a night out last year in York. Let me tell you he was a prize prick. I went over to him and said hi. I said I'd seen him on insta, didn't realise he was from round here and said he'd done really well with the weight loss and must be so happy etc etc, that was all I wanted to say and I was going to go off on my merry way. But he just turned to me and went "oh my god, what are you? A STALKER?!?" laughed in my face and walked away! I couldn't believe it. I was literally fuming lol! He has like 200K+ followers, surely he must get "recognised" from time to time?? (Although not if they're mostly bought I guess!)

Now I've read all this, I'm not surprised he was a wanker in real life. From seeing his insta page a few times I thought he'd be a nice guy, who'd be well happy for someone to recognise him from his insta "fame". Since then I've stopped using the insta account so completely forgot about him but when I saw this today I had to share! It's made me annoyed just remembering it haha 🖕 😂

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
First time poster - came here for the YT goss but only just realised there were pages about the insta SW / weight loss community today! I've been having a good old lol reading through these threads 😂. What a twit this guy is.

I used to have a weight loss insta. I wasn't following SW, just doing calorie counting but I did follow a few SW accounts. Harry wasn't one of them but I'd seen his profile and knew who he was because of follow Friday / recommended pages etc.

ANYWAY, I live in Yorkshire as well and saw him on a night out last year in York. Let me tell you he was a prize prick. I went over to him and said hi. I said I'd seen him on insta, didn't realise he was from round here and said he'd done really well with the weight loss and must be so happy etc etc, that was all I wanted to say and I was going to go off on my merry way. But he just turned to me and went "oh my god, what are you? A STALKER?!?" laughed in my face and walked away! I couldn't believe it. I was literally fuming lol! He has like 200K+ followers, surely he must get "recognised" from time to time?? (Although not if they're mostly bought I guess!)

Now I've read all this, I'm not surprised he was a wanker in real life. From seeing his insta page a few times I thought he'd be a nice guy, who'd be well happy for someone to recognise him from his insta "fame". Since then I've stopped using the insta account so completely forgot about him but when I saw this today I had to share! It's made me annoyed just remembering it haha 🖕😂
OMG what a bleeping hole

Reactions: 7

Now I've read all this, I'm not surprised he was a wanker in real life. From seeing his insta page a few times I thought he'd be a nice guy, who'd be well happy for someone to recognise him from his insta "fame". Since then I've stopped using the insta account so completely forgot about him but when I saw this today I had to share! It's made me annoyed just remembering it haha 🖕😂
What a utter dick, glad somebody can verify this though because it backs up what some people from where he lives said about him on a newspapers article in the Sun. He's one sad twit 😂

Reactions: 9

What a bleep he is

Reactions: 8

I would’ve wacked him in his smug fake face

• Haha
Reactions: 7

He's a horrible little tit.

Reactions: 3
I was thinking the other day that he must have one hell of a block list. Having said that, my ignore list on here will soon be rivalling it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would’ve wacked him in his smug fake face
Maybe she didn't want to get covered in his horrible orange fake tan. Having said that she could have slapped him across his snide face and then said "Youve been tangoed" before walking off 😃

• Haha
Well blow me down with a feather I've finally worked out who his real dad is after somebody on here suggested he may be adopted the other day.
Screenshot_20190719-161007_Google.jpg

It was the foxy tan shade that gave it away

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m on that block list woop woop 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
Snap! But I hope the pillock realises that it doesn't stop you seeing what he posts because if you haven't got another account you only have to log out of your blocked one to see what tit he's posting 😃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.