Harry Styles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I adore Stevie and love FM so I'm probably a bit biased but I just see it as a mutual admiration for each other. I'm sure he never even dreamt of ever having the opportunity to even speak to her, never mind be invited on stage to sing with her or have her sing her praises about his music. I don't think she's ever acted inappropriately or weirdly in my opinion and they're both adults. I love the video of them singing Landslide together when Harry can't finish the end bit because he's so overwhelmed - I don't think he realises that millions of people feel that way in his presence.
that’s completely fair :)

Emma Corrin has replaced Lily James to star alongside Harry in My Policeman

I'm really looking forward to when this will be released, it's an interesting story.
DWD, I'm more apprehensive about, but I will withhold any negativity until I see the final product.
We're getting so much film-Harry content but I hope we don't need to wait like 3 years for new music😰
Yeah, I'm happy Harry is branching out more into acting, but I hope it doesn't replace his music.

Yeah, I'm happy Harry is branching out more into acting, but I hope it doesn't replace his music.
He's on a three album contract so there will be new music, its just a matter of when. I really hope he doesn't cancel the tour because securing my ticket was so bloody stressful. I was gonna skip my uni lecture if I didn't manage to get one and then had to get ready really quickly when I did 😂

Reactions: 3
He's on a three album contract so there will be new music, its just a matter of when. I really hope he doesn't cancel the tour because securing my ticket was so bloody stressful. I was gonna skip my uni lecture if I didn't manage to get one and then had to get ready really quickly when I did 😂
oh I didn't know that!
lol, getting concert tickets are way more important than mundane everyday life. And ticket stress is real. In a perfect world, people would get time off work/education to buy them! But I do hope you get to see him! Even if it's way later than it should have been.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The Weeknd concert I was going to in October 2021 moved yesterday to Oct 2022, so I hope Harry doesn't cancel his tour!! It'll give you something to look forward to this year ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The Weeknd concert I was going to in October 2021 moved yesterday to Oct 2022, so I hope Harry doesn't cancel his tour!! It'll give you something to look forward to this year ❤
I have quite a few gigs booked and they're gradually being rescheduled or indefinitely postponed but none of them were that difficult to get tickets for compared to Harry😩we'll get there eventually though

• Heart
I have quite a few gigs booked and they're gradually being rescheduled or indefinitely postponed but none of them were that difficult to get tickets for compared to Harry😩we'll get there eventually though
Harry was impossible to get tickets for!! I gave up trying for the Manchester show 😭 Really wish I'd gone to the first album tour at the smaller venues when I had the chance

I got a really good seat for one of the London shows that was supposed to happen last April! I've seen him 3 times before...but it's never enough (not that anything will beat the Electric Ballroom album show)

I find it so funny how the likes of this are still at the bottom of his really professional instagram feed 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have already declared my love for Harry earlier on, but I dip in and out of his stuff.

i just came across his jools holland performance of watermelon sugar again and my obsession reignited.

he is very much younger than me but he would definitely be on my list 5 men I could Be with with husband’s permission 😆😆 he hates my love for Harry 😞
I’m 14 years older and I’ve a huge crush on Harry. 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.