Harry Styles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
happy birthday to our king.....can't believe he's 27:oops: i just love him so much and hate that he reduces me to a 12 year old fangirl every bloody day just by existing

1612138876877.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I still can’t fathom that that is Harry styles and not a completely different person
Every single hairstyle and era of his career exist as different people in my mind because it hurts my brain too much if I try and fathom that they're all the same man

Reactions: 4
I love his relationship with Stevie Nicks. The mutual respect they have for each other is beautiful.
It must be amazing for Harry to be seemingly so close to one of his idols but I dunno, something about Stevie just doesn’t sit right with me. I find the whole thing a touch embarrassing from her side.

It feels simultaneously like 5 minutes and 100 years since Harry had long hair! It sorta feels like it never happened, yet back in the glory days I could never imagine it short again! Haha

It must be amazing for Harry to be seemingly so close to one of his idols but I dunno, something about Stevie just doesn’t sit right with me. I find the whole thing a touch embarrassing from her side.
I adore Stevie and love FM so I'm probably a bit biased but I just see it as a mutual admiration for each other. I'm sure he never even dreamt of ever having the opportunity to even speak to her, never mind be invited on stage to sing with her or have her sing her praises about his music. I don't think she's ever acted inappropriately or weirdly in my opinion and they're both adults. I love the video of them singing Landslide together when Harry can't finish the end bit because he's so overwhelmed - I don't think he realises that millions of people feel that way in his presence.

long hair Harry is so intimidating idk what it is he just is
I actually need to know if he was consciously acting more intimidating with long hair because there are so many facial expressions he'd pull that he just stopped doing when he cut it 😂 😂 I would very much let him do whatever he wants to me.
1612181940451.png

Reactions: 6
Hope Harry is having the lovely day he deserves! Can't believe he's 27 now. I'm 28 and you do start feeling like life is changing a lot at this point!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Gonna rank the album because nobody asked x (bar 1. and 2., this is really different from how I would've ranked it this time last year)

12. Falling
11. Treat people with kindness
10. Watermelon Sugar
9. Lights up
8. Canyon Moon
7. To be so lonely
6. She
5. Golden
4. Adore you
3. Fine line
2. Cherry
1. Sunflower vol 6.
'She' is defo in my top 3 now ugh who does he think he is making 2 genuinely perfect albums??

Has anyone heard the Zayn song, Sour Diesel? I swear it sounds like it could be a Harry song!

Reactions: 1
Has anyone heard the Zayn song, Sour Diesel? I swear it sounds like it could be a Harry song!
The first thing I thought when I heard 'Lights Up' was that the verses sounded like a Zayn song. The 2 elite talents of 1D :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
His fans all seem to be next level disturbing,
The social media posts can’t be real, they all seem to be so invested in a stranger they’ve never even met

His fans all seem to be next level disturbing,
The social media posts can’t be real, they all seem to be so invested in a stranger they’ve never even met
You must be new to stan twitter 😂 I mean celebrity culture has existed forever, it hasn't started and ended with harry.

You must be new to stan twitter 😂 I mean celebrity culture has existed forever, it hasn't started and ended with harry.
I kinda understand it if you’re 14, maybe 😕

I have an awful feeling I should read this thread 😐

Edit; oh..... 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.