Harry Styles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did you lot find a stream for it last night? I accidentally woke up at 3am and couldn't sleep so decided to look for the Grammys stream on Youtube but couldn't find anything that didn't have a watermark all over it so went back to bed 😭

Congrats Harry!!! Love his grooving during the Watermelon Sugar performance πŸ‘πŸ»

Reactions: 1
How did you lot find a stream for it last night? I accidentally woke up at 3am and couldn't sleep so decided to look for the Grammys stream on Youtube but couldn't find anything that didn't have a watermark all over it so went back to bed 😭

Congrats Harry!!! Love his grooving during the Watermelon Sugar performance πŸ‘πŸ»
Initially I was using some really random dodgy website that was reliable last week for the m&h interview and then a couple of periscope streams on twitter. Had to switch between them a couple of times when they buffered but I didn’t miss anything and I thought it was a pretty decent show!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Is it me or is he losing his accent?!
He's just been filming DWD where he's playing an American so that might be to do with it. He needs to get his arse back to the North West so he can sound like one of us again πŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So is Harry the first X Factor contestant to have won a Grammy? πŸŽ‰ I checked some of the other most successful people from the show (Leona, Little Mix, Steve Brookstein 😜), it seems Harry is the only one?

Only 3 more awards till he's an EGOT πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So is Harry the first X Factor contestant to have won a Grammy? πŸŽ‰ I checked some of the other most successful people from the show (Leona, Little Mix, Steve Brookstein 😜), it seems Harry is the only one?

Only 3 more awards till he's an EGOT πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
I'd love to see him on stage. He'd get a Tony easily!

He was in Dunkirk which won Oscars, and his episode of SNL won an Emmy, so he's nearly there!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
His little run! I love him an embarrassing amount πŸ™Š however, he needs his cheeky, Northern (to me,
I’m from right at the bottom in the South before someone says he’s not Northern!) accent back. And to be on stage, in front of me! Haha

• Heart
Reactions: 5
His little run! I love him an embarrassing amount πŸ™Š however, he needs his cheeky, Northern (to me,
I’m from right at the bottom in the South before someone says he’s not Northern!) accent back. And to be on stage, in front of me! Haha
I love him so much but I won't be embarrassed for stanning charisma, beauty and talent;);)Cheshire is defo North West (I'm from Manchester so I'll be the authority on thatπŸ˜‚). I think Stoke and below is debateably not the North. I find it so funny that he has to say he's from Manchester in American interviews because he blatantly isn't but most of them only know London.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.