Harry Styles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love him so much but I won't be embarrassed for stanning charisma, beauty and talent;);)Cheshire is defo North West (I'm from Manchester so I'll be the authority on that😂). I think Stoke and below is debateably not the North. I find it so funny that he has to say he's from Manchester in American interviews because he blatantly isn't but most of them only know London.
Thank you, see anything past Somerset is North to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wonder if Olivia is staying at his house whilst she’s in London.. the windows on her story look very similar

Reactions: 1
I wonder if Olivia is staying at his house whilst she’s in London.. the windows on her story look very similar
There was something on Twitter that matched up the curtains in the background of one of her insta stories. I still don’t buy that they’re actually together though, it seems like a typical PR stunt for the film

Reactions: 2
There’s rumours that his leather grammys outfit symbolises hs3 being a rock album and idk what to do with that information because I just know a full on harry styles rock album has potential to be my favourite album of all time.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My teenage kids are obsessed with him. I like his music but don’t get his outfits. My kids say that’s cause I’m old 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think he is so attractive and talented, BUT......He dresses like a twit (sorry) 😂 😂🥴

Reactions: 4
Any idea what happened with him and Nick Grimshaw? They were inseparable a few years ago and now nothing.

Reactions: 2
Any idea what happened with him and Nick Grimshaw? They were inseparable a few years ago and now nothing.
I've always assumed they were in a relationship, and it broke down or they drifted apart. They're either not on good terms or they are still friends but it's awkward to hang out, esp as Nick has a boyfriend. I think they still throw the odd tweet or insta comment each other's way so they could be in more contact in private.

Note: This is entirely pure, utter, unconfirmed 100% unofficial speculation on my part 😂🙈🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I think it's admirable how he is breaking down the stigmas of intergender dressing. Massive respect for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think it's admirable how he is breaking down the stigmas of intergender dressing. Massive respect for that.
I see a lot of people on social media hating on him for pretending that he invented men in dresses (which he's never claimed to do, I don't think anyone has). Like nothing is stopping these people from hyping up other men who break gender norms but they always drag Harry's name into their mess.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.