Harry Styles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While we’re awaiting TPWK mv, what are your rankings of Harry’s music videos? Mine are;
Adore you
Lights Up
Falling
Kiwi
Golden
Sign Of The Times
Watermelon Sugar

While we’re awaiting TPWK mv, what are your rankings of Harry’s music videos? Mine are;
Adore you
Lights Up
Falling
Kiwi
Golden
Sign Of The Times
Watermelon Sugar
Adore You (wish they all had the same theme)
Golden (I cried for hours when it got released)
Watermelon Sugar
Lights Up
Falling
Sign of the Times
Kiwi

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Fucccck, I'm way too casual a Harry fan compared to everyone on this thread! I didn't even know there was a music video for Kiwi and it's one of my favourite songs by him 💀

Anyway, Adore You is one of my fave music videos that came out this year. I cried when he had to let his fish pal back into the sea. I love when artists do extended MVs like that, with a proper story behind it. I don't feel like we see it enough anymore!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Fucccck, I'm way too casual a Harry fan compared to everyone on this thread! I didn't even know there was a music video for Kiwi and it's one of my favourite songs by him 💀

Anyway, Adore You is one of my fave music videos that came out this year. I cried when he had to let his fish pal back into the sea. I love when artists do extended MVs like that, with a proper story behind it. I don't feel like we see it enough anymore!
I really thought golden was gonna be the part 2 to it 😭 properly, not just the whole “we are the fish” in the fish lens scene

Reactions: 2
I really thought golden was gonna be the part 2 to it 😭 properly, not just the whole “we are the fish” in the fish lens scene
same!!! not gonna lie, I was kinda gutted when it was just Harry walking/driving around (not that I didn't enjoy the view 😉) But in my head it was gonna be Harry visiting an aquarium and seeing his fish friend again or something. Harry hire me to be your music video concept person plz

Me again...
I will forever hope for studio recording of Medicine.
Ok well if you've posted it then it must be time for my daily watch :love:

Adore you
Lights Up
Falling
Kiwi
Golden
Sign Of The Times
Watermelon Sugar
Lights up
Golden
Adore You
Watermelon Sugar
Kiwi
Falling
Sign Of The Times

ERODA SHOULD'VE BEEN THE THEME FOR THE ENTIRE ALBUM. It was such a good concept and had a good budget. I remember this guy on twitter made a whole thread about Eroda and the sudden weird advertising before we even knew it was Harry related and it went viral so they really pulled it off perfectly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
We never get to see the real him. I do have a soft spot for him but is what we see just what he/record label want us to see. I wonder what the true him is?

Reactions: 5
Come on confession time, fave Harry fanficts 😂😂

chapter 84 of duplicity needs to hurry up

We never get to see the real him. I do have a soft spot for him but is what we see just what he/record label want us to see. I wonder what the true him is?
Very boring with not much to say I suspect, but also incredibly clever to be able to make people think you are some uber cool style / music icon based on very little. Reminds me of Kate Moss who employed similar strategies in her career. Say as little as possible and let people make their own mind up. Beyonce does a similar thing in her later career and she's another one who is as dull as a plank of wood.

Come on confession time, fave Harry fanficts 😂😂

chapter 84 of duplicity needs to hurry up
I really need to read more tbh. I read After in like 2013/2014 (the books and films are so bad but the original fanfic is certainly a read) but didn't read much after that until Cherry a few weeks ago (cried at the ending ofc). I'm trying to start Duplicity but the author keeps changing tense every sentence and it's annoying me :rolleyes:

Very boring with not much to say I suspect, but also incredibly clever to be able to make people think you are some uber cool style / music icon based on very little. Reminds me of Kate Moss who employed similar strategies in her career. Say as little as possible and let people make their own mind up. Beyonce does a similar thing in her later career and she's another one who is as dull as a plank of wood.
I’m a fan of Harry, so I’m biased. I also like Kate too.
I can see some similarities.
But I assume you’ve never watched an interview with Harry, or seen a live performance. Especially when he chats to the audience. He has so much personality, and showmanship. Also he has a great sense of humour imo.

Reactions: 3
I’m a fan of Harry, so I’m biased. I also like Kate too.
I can see some similarities.
But I assume you’ve never watched an interview with Harry, or seen a live performance. Especially when he chats to the audience. He has so much personality, and showmanship. Also he has a great sense of humour imo.
He has one of the best stage presences out of anyone in the music industry rn and the rave reviews about him from everyone who’s worked with him kind of tells us a lot of what we want to know about the ‘Harry we don’t get to see’. I don’t really get the comments about him being boring either tbh

God I’m so hungover this will hopefully cheer me up

I HAVE NO WORDS

THE OUTFIT, THE CHOREOGRAPHY

I AM CRYING IN A COOL WAY

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
HE'S DOING FULL ON CHOREO OMFG THIS IS MY FAVOURITE HARRY MUSIC VID ALREADY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.