Harry Styles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always say I can't resist a man who can dance!! He really can do anything!! He looks so cute

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have no interest in his music or persona he represents as a part of his artistic image but hats off, the guy is very sexy in an androgynous way. Him and actor Ezra Miller pulls of feminine and masculine looks and everything in between so effortlessly. It is envy worthy and makes me wonder how it would be like to sleep with them🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I just watched it too! The new MV was so Danny Mac at Blackpool vibes, and you fellow Strictly thread people will know how we all feel about Danny Mac 🥰 My mum watched it with me and she went "he's a lovely, talented boy isn't he?" And if he's mum approved, you know our Harry is a good egg

• Heart
I just watched it too! The new MV was so Danny Mac at Blackpool vibes, and you fellow Strictly thread people will know how we all feel about Danny Mac 🥰 My mum watched it with me and she went "he's a lovely, talented boy isn't he?" And if he's mum approved, you know our Harry is a good egg
I WAS GONNA SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT IT BEING LIKE DANNY AND OTIS CHARLESTON😍😍 great minds eh. My two husbands😍😍

🥺🥺🥺

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I rewatched the mv again today. It just properly makes me smile.
It's not the most groundbreaking mv, nor does it have a story or anything like that. but when I watch it, it makes me happy!
I wonder if he’ll release an in-colour behind the scenes video🌈
I hope so!

I love how much is confidence has grown over the course of last 10 years! I remember watching their first ever documentary and seeing him cry about people being mean to him on social media about his performance on that red and black (?) game show. Look at him now being unapologetically himself

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What are we thinking of the Harry Styles/Olivia Wilde rumours??
I really can't tell if it's a romantic handhold, or just a friendly one with him being such a gentleman?! I've held hands with male friends I don't date at times when they were just checking I was alright...but who knows! Lucky her either way!

Reactions: 4
I do, I really shouldn’t, I’m old enough to be his mother 🤣
Haha, same.

I think he's great and fair play to him for expressing himself the way he does with his image. I just realised that's Phoebe Waller-Bridge in the video, god I am slow!

What are we thinking of the Harry Styles/Olivia Wilde rumours??
I gave him permission to hold her hand don't worry xxx

Joking aside, I hope whatever the situation is, he's happy. It is a bit odd given that she's just come out of a long term relationship with the father of her children and it seems a bit unprofessional on both of their parts but hey, they're both physically beautiful people so why wouldn't they be attracted to each other? I guess the pool of people they can sleep with is smaller if they have to keep covid-safe for filming 😂

“I have a lot of friends, some of them are women, apparently I'm dating all of them” - Harry Styles.

Hmmm.. I don’t buy it. Im thinking PR for the movie, purely because the pics are all from Backgrid, organised paps.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.